It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Racist comments are racist...

First house I bought was in a neighborhood I walked around and talked with folks and it struck me as lower middle class, blue collar workers.

Me and the wife moved in never had a problem, one of her best friends came to visit and walked in and said you live in the ghetto, I looked at her like she was an idiot I said why, all the yards are kept up houses are in good condition (to me a ghetto is where its well trash, houses trashed yards trashed, cars trashed) she whispered, yes whispered in my house with just my wife and me there... all the black people.

I just shook my head and told her to get out and talk to people more, I saw my neighbors for who they were rather than how they looked.

The point of my ramble is stupid people like my wifes friend and mrs Obama will never go away all we can do is be better people ourselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why hasn't she moved back to Africa?

She avoiding something?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Zzzzzzz.... .lol

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just more of the same Marxist class and race warfare. www.google.com...
edit on 1-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
She sure painted a strong arguement of "do what I say not what I do, or you're a racist!"

I mean, how can you challenge that logic!?
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This might be a radical thought, but bear with me.

How about. . . . . living where you want to live and not have the government tell you where you need to live.

Apologies, I'll back away now.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
She has a voice because here husband was president. I am sure he tells her to tone it down all the time.

Funny how everything she says is 100% hypocritical. I'm sure she has no clue, but she is within the top ten reasons Trump got elected, and will get re-elected.
So even though I find her repulsive, I'm somewhat glad she doesn't shutup.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
How does everyone not instantly think, "Then why the hell did you move to Martha's Vineyard?"

She would get stomped on in any debate or Q&A where she didn't own the media.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
How does everyone not instantly think, "Then why the hell did you move to Martha's Vineyard?"

If you know anything about Martha's Vineyard, that really isn't a valid argument.

There is a huge black community on Martha's Vineyard. The black elite have been spending summers on Martha's Vineyard for more than 100 years. In fact, one of the beaches is called the INKWELL.

That is why they bought a house there... TO BE AROUND OTHER UPPER CLASS BLACK FOLKS.

If you are part of the black elite / 1% - Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, CxOs, academics, politicians, businessmen, etc then you vacation on Martha's Vineyard. The island is literally a who's who of the black upper class.

Why Martha's Vineyard is Important to the Black Elite

Martha's Vineyard and the Black Elite

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

If you know anything about Martha's Vineyard, that really isn't a valid argument.

There is a huge black community on Martha's Vineyard. The black elite have been spending summers on Martha's Vineyard for more than 100 years. In fact, one of the beaches is called the INKWELL.

That is why they bought a house there... TO BE AROUND OTHER UPPER CLASS BLACK FOLKS.

If you are part of the black elite / 1% - Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, CxOs, academics, politicians, businessmen, etc then you vacation on Martha's Vineyard. The island is literally a who's who of the black upper class.

Michelle’s diatribe is virtue signaling to her “ community” of Progressives and Fellow Travelers, as she has been a Marxist as long as I’ve seen her in the news. I well remember her remarks of “giving up some of our pie so others can have more”. Only she got more pie and the rest of us got less.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Michelle’s diatribe is virtue signaling to her “ community” of Progressives and Fellow Travelers, as she has been a Marxist as long as I’ve seen her in the news. I well remember her remarks of “giving up some of our pie so others can have more”. Only she got more pie and the rest of us got less.

I don't disagree. I don't care for her politics.

I was just pointing out that the Obama's buying a house on Martha's Vineyard is in fact moving to a "black community" so slamming them for that home purchase in that context for being hypocritical isn't really accurate.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Where did the Obama's get the money to buy that house? They don't get that much for being President and first Tranny er lady? These are the type of things that need to be criminally investigated.

Not Trump who we know how he became wealthy.
edit on 1-11-2019 by Doctor Smith because: added a little

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Where did the Obama's get the money to buy that house? They don't get that much for being President and first lady? These are the type of things that need to be criminally investigated.

Speaking fees... Obama probably gets $500k a speech. He also got quite a bit from book deals.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why would I move to Jamaica, NY and potentially get robbed?

I've BEEN robbed in that neighborhood, just walking through.

But you're gonna tell me white people are running away from black communities?

Oh, I have an idea why....MAYBE, it's because the black community is TARGETING us for being white....Wait....that sounds ironic! lmao

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

So what if they are?

It's a FREE country and people will live where they want.

I can't stand her.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Growing up we were terrorized by older black kids.

They stole our bikes, attacked us.

The classic one was if someone came up to you and asked for a quarter or dollar and you refused you would get sucker punched in the face.

We were surrounded by bad neighborhoods with some very bad apples.

The pain and stitches is what embedded your memory and feelings.

Even today there are many roads, clubs, 711s when at night fall there is a very good chance you will be assaulted just for being white.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
Why would I move to Jamaica, NY and potentially get robbed?

I've BEEN robbed in that neighborhood, just walking through.

But you're gonna tell me white people are running away from black communities?

Oh, I have an idea why....MAYBE, it's because the black community is TARGETING us for being white....Wait....that sounds ironic! lmao

I was In Jamaica the other weekend....its like another world.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

So what if they are?

It's a FREE country and people will live where they want.

I can't stand her.

Some elitist liberals have a very weird weird fantasy of a Utopia. Where whites and minorities live side by side etc.. Or something like that.
edit on 1-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Which white people? Can she be more specific? There are a lot oh white people.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Where did the Obama's get the money to buy that house? They don't get that much for being President and first lady? These are the type of things that need to be criminally investigated.

Speaking fees... Obama probably gets $500k a speech. He also got quite a bit from book deals.

Exactly. Where is the money coming from to just give away? To listen to a golden boy globalist speak? Pay for play possibly? He was awarded the Nobel Peace www.nobelprize.org...

How do you get on the million give away list?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join