It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

The souls exist outside this reality because they created it from the outside.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Ok there guy. Got it, the source sourced into existence its sourciness, then it fractalized into many diffrent fractions of source to create the matrix, which was lacking in souls becasue somebody ran the numbers and forgot to order up more souls for the bodies in the matrix.

Got it. Seems totally logical I suppose, to somebody out there.

But! Because here is always a but? If that were true, who created the source that created the source which created the fractions which fractalized into many different fractions of one source powered source power.

Did not I tell you, some pages ago, that at some point your whole spiel, was going to turn into and be about a thing withing a thing, which is about a thing that describes a thing of a thing that is about a thing.

How will the matrix survive this conundrum of source body energy and lack there off.

Quite a thing to ponder. But now, I think I will take a break, and maybe get back to this thread in a year or 20, maybe by then this universal dilemma will be solved. But I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

If you want answers than I will give it to you. But you don't need to be trying to put me down.

When you ask who source is than you fail to realize what source is. Source is in fact the souls that exist in this reality, The souls that exist are portions or fractals of source. Source is indeed what you could call the self or "I". The self is ultimately source as the experiencer of reality which creates the experience for the experiencer.
edit on 13-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The souls created this reality so that they could enter into this reality and experience it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The souls created this reality so that they could enter into this reality and experience it.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So that they could manifest their own existence in this reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So that they could experience what they want to experience.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So that they could experience what they want to experience.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Because when you experience what you want to experience you will be satisfied.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Because when you experience what you want to experience you will be satisfied.

Failed!

Your reply is meaningless, you failed to follow up

Let's start the next sequence:

Who are "they"?

Same rules: You answer and then i ask why until we reach the end or an answer that turns into something that will wake our minds
edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

They are the source players.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

They are the source players.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So now it is up to you if I failed or not?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So now it is up to you if I failed or not?

No, it is obvious

Reply soon

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Its kind of hard to focus on the content of your theory, when there isnt much content there. I mean at all. I have a hard time to even call it a theory. That implies a bit of work, and thought. What you have is a just a rough idea, and some keywords, which you like to repeat over and over.

As such you, content is lacking, and as such, it is hard to focus on something which just isnt there. And the fact that you dont seem to see that. Well, that merits a bit of a practical comparison, to other such things which operate in the same manner.

Hence I compared you to cleverbot. But yes, it could have been much worse. So rejoice, as cleverbot, is not that bad of a comparison, childish even to get worked up over.

And no like I said. I think your a crazy person. WHy would I respond to somebody who I think is a crazy person, as if they are normal? That is silly. Imagine if everybody in the world responded to crazy people as if they were normal. What do you think would happen.

There crazyness in there own mind would be cemented as normal and in society over time it would be normal. But then again, I did say that this would make for one hell of a religion.

Emphasis on hell I suppose. But t'would be funny. But likley to lead to the great purge of the soulless of 3059, because there source 8ball told them to.

Anyways, before I get sidetracked.

What the hell were you talking about.

Anyways, whatever it was. Its becomes sufficiently clear that you have no idea what a souls even is.

Maybe the metaphysical and philosophy is not your thing. Have you tried or heard of a thing called politics? May be more up your alley, its also quite simple, there is a blue team, and there is a red team. And all you have to do is chose one.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You like to talk a lot but you don't actually have anything more than words being your claims. You are actually the one who is more like cleverbot because you just keep telling me that I am wrong without explaining how, so this makes you the one who is worse here actually.

link   

Because there is an experience being had of their bodies.

link   

Because there is an experience being had of their bodies.

Why?

In their body, or "of their" bodies?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This all seems like it is set up so that you don't actually have to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion and so you can keep trying to push my responses without actually having any responses of your own. You are taking attention away from your lack of any meaningful response.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join