It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

This all seems like it is set up so that you don't actually have to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion and so you can keep trying to push my responses without actually having any responses of your own. You are taking attention away from your lack of any meaningful response.

I answered again before this post, please keep going on, don't run away

In this small conversation, there has been knowledge distributed in way more ways that you even can figure out

edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Because there is a source fractal that is being fed information about the experience.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You are trying to do this so that you don't have to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

This all seems like it is set up so that you don't actually have to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion and so you can keep trying to push my responses without actually having any responses of your own. You are taking attention away from your lack of any meaningful response.

You are starting to fail to reply to each post, why are you doing that?

Nothing is setup, you are just not able to reply correctly, you don't have an answer?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You are trying to do this so that you don't have to contribute anything meaningful to the discussion.

No no, you are just afraid that you don't have any answers anymore!

Would you like to switch places?

But wait, before we switch places, i want you to go into this one

"Who" is the one having the 'experience'?

Ok?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

So far: we're still in 'or not' territory.

Serdgiam is doing wonderfully to get them to start opening-up a little.

Hint for ST: spend more time on your interactions with the kind and helpful ones, than with the ones you get a negative vibe from.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

So you are not playing anymore?

Too bad, it makes me bored again

Why are you so dull? This game is simple, you have to just be honest and say "i don't know"....

But your ego is bigger than that

What a waste of time you became

To think i was up talking to you and you ran away again, no wonder you can't get a GF

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As i said, emptiness is such a sad affair

Dobroy nochi Guy

"Hasta la vista"

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Because there is a source fractal that is being fed information about the experience.

Why?

XaXa

Hee, hee

Jiji

Hohojoit!

I thought we had very clear rules about this game, and you failed, so you lost

Lost lost lost

It's sad, that you feel the flower from yesterday, today loses that beautiful fragrance : )

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

No
Stop that

"Because there is a source fractal that is being fed information about the experience."

Why?

Let's get to the bottom of it already, stop running away

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I knew this was pointless, you are unable to act beyond the usual script

What a waste of time you are again

See? It was fun to play the "why" game but it took you two interactions before you tried to run away and you failed badly

Again......

Judy must be very angry, whatever she is these days : )

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am not going to play these games with you because of your attitude.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Hint for ST: spend more time on your interactions with the kind and helpful ones, than with the ones you get a negative vibe from.

Yeah you are right... I should listen to this.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
just pointing out there is a general dislike on ATS of one line replies to peoples posts!

If you are trying to reply to someone , consolidate your thoughts into one post rather than spamming your train of thought over several posts in sequence.

it makes it easier for the flow of information and easier for people to reply to you.

Like I said before we are all guilty of doing it every now and then.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am not going to play these games with you because of your attitude.

That’s just a bad excuse, you were unable to keep up

It is obvious you can’t reply and try to derail the game

You don’t have actual answers that’s why it takes very long for you to reply with single simple facts

If you need to go into a wall of text with no formatting every single time it means you don’t understand your own ideas

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
just pointing out there is a general dislike on ATS of one line replies to peoples posts!

If you are trying to reply to someone , consolidate your thoughts into one post rather than spamming your train of thought over several posts in sequence.

it makes it easier for the flow of information and easier for people to reply to you.

Like I said before we are all guilty of doing it every now and then.

Yeah, but sometimes a single line says more truth than a wall of text meant to provoke discussion of meaningless concepts

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maybe I will actually talk to you when you make a meaningful contribjtion to the discussion and you fix your attitude towards me.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why couldn't there be multiple versions of 'us' running around at the same time? Maybe time is meaningless in the spiritual world. If we are here to experience, the greatest experience would be from several different vantage points during the same time span.

There should be no rules against having 20 different projections of myself running around this reality at the same time, especially if we are born with spiritual amnesia.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

What you are describing is the multiple fractals or timelines of souls. But there are only a certain number of souls. There are people who are not souls and are soulless. What you describe is still valid but it does not mean that there aren't soulless ones.,

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nah brah. Your totally right, there are people out there without souls. There may be something to that theory. Which by the way, is just on offshoot of the NPC theory, started years and years ago, by, well lets just say people with to much time on there hands, and internet access. Not even sure about this lady you all talking about, as it would be a complete waste of time to hear her theory, as even that is a rehash.

And what did you say earlier in the thread. The truesource of truth which is truthfull because its not a liesource, or else it would be called the liesource but its not thats why its called the truesource. How many did you say were made? I may get the numbers wrong because I admit, but it seems like a waste of time to scroll back a few pages and see what you said.

But I think you said somewere in the neighborhood of 5000 true source players who have souls. So we have about and close, well google says that its 7.5 billion humans walking this planet. So that means we have 7.5 billion people out there who dont have souls, and are just waddling around doing all kinds of soulless things. Which means we are a plent of soulless people just wabbling around making strange noises, because the truesource in its infinite wisdom is bad at math.

Or is that a universal number, that 5000 truesource source players sourcing there truesourciness? Or is it a universal matrix number. I mean who know how many other planets are out there, this universe is pretty big, and if there are other lifeforms as well, and that 5000 is spreed out thoughout the universal matrix.

Well then that means there are no people on this plane who have souls, or ever had any souls.

Not sure about the numbers, but really really dont want to take the 4 minutes it would take to double back and read what you said it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join