It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Thats great! We all start somewhere, you know. Just do not stop there, and be very wary of anyone who suggests they are a one stop shop for all of the mysteries of the universe. The system of humanity alone has 7 billion valid pieces, and thats just "right now."

I think anyone who has explored this stuff started with something that really resonated with us. But, it should be seen as a stepping stone at the bottom of the mountain rather than the peak.

Also watch out for anything that leads to solely delving deeper into our minds. This is a very, very tricky one and composes the vast majority of teachings and practices throughout history. Even those that explicitly state otherwise tend to do just that, in actual practice. For instance, a practice that has us "clearing our thoughts" tends to pull us deeper in the framework we have already built in our minds. We just end up fortifying it and there are other directions for our perception to travel rather than slapping more bricks on the bunker we already built.

Do expect to come back around to a place you were previously countless times. Its not necessarily stagnation, though it can be. Its a bit like trying to walk a straight line in the wilderness.. We usually end up walking in a big loop and can come right back to where we started. The nuance is in recognizing that even if it appears the same, it is most certainly different. It is a different place in time and space, the air itself will be different, and even our fellow beings (plants, animals, people, rocks, etc.) will have grown, moved, and even decayed. Really, the only place that might have stayed the same is our own perception. Or, perhaps more accurately, our view of our perception.
edit on 12-9-2019 by Serdgiam because: Flooglesnorf

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

All that it means was that I was not on here at that time. It doesn't mean anything more than that, so I don't understand what you are trying to make this out to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

All that it means was that I was not on here at that time. It doesn't mean anything more than that, so I don't understand what you are trying to make this out to be.

It looks like you are not multitask capable yet LMFAO!

You pretty much abandoned the other thread where you placed the add for the youtube channel, and are just focusing on this one. I'm happy i have all your attention right now but maybe you should promote a bit more the youtube channel while we speak, time goes by very fast and you won't convert me or anyone else if you focus too much on my posts

Also i'm soulless so you are just wasting your time talking to me, i'm just a bot
edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thats great! We all start somewhere, you know. Just do not stop there, and be very wary of anyone who suggests they are a one stop shop for all of the mysteries of the universe. The system of humanity alone has 7 billion valid pieces, and thats just "right now." I think anyone who has explored this stuff started with something that really resonated with us. But, it should be seen as a stepping stone at the bottom of the mountain rather than the peak.

You are right, there is much to explore in our world. There is so much to learn when you look far and wide. I always want to learn new things and update my perspectives.

Also watch out for anything that leads to solely delving deeper into our minds. This is a very, very tricky one and composes the vast majority of teachings and practices throughout history. Even those that explicitly state otherwise tend to do just that, in actual practice. For instance, a practice that has us "clearing our thoughts" tends to pull us deeper in the framework we have already built in our minds. We just end up fortifying it and there are other directions for our perception to travel.

I have seen some of those teachings before. I realized that many of them were not beneficial, and I realized that there were many other teachings that were also not beneficial that I had learned previously.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Do you have anything to say that actually matters?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Can you find the thing you missed in our exchange today?

Its only a couple posts, it shouldn't be too hard

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do you have anything to say that actually matters?

I did a lot, you just could not get it, you missed it all while it was going through your mind

You seem butt hurt now, but you probably know it as well and it is because you failed badly

have you played the "why" game before? It can be fun but also destroy your little soul in the end, would you mind trying it with me?

It's very simple, since you are the one exposing your ideas, i will let you expose one idea, then i will ask "why" and you have to explain it, then i'll ask why to your response and so on, we'll see how far do you get if you know what you are talking about

Mind if we play it?

Here's a basic example:

Me: Want to go out
Parent: Nope
Me: Why?
Parent: It's dangerous outside
Me: Why?
Parent: Because i says so!

FAILED!

There must be an explanation or you don't have an answer and have failed the game

That's just an example ok, we are going to talk whatever you feel to talk about, like soulless 'people', let's see if we can get far with that

ETA: Also since you consider people like me soulless, please call me Mashina from now on : ) It makes it more fun for me as well

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think anyone who has explored this stuff started with something that really resonated with us. But, it should be seen as a stepping stone at the bottom of the mountain rather than the peak.

I think it is this that you mean. I think I have a foundation but I am still building up from there.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Alright, that seems fair. I understand what you mean.

So I will start with talking about soulless ones.

There are people without souls. Your turn.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Alright, that seems fair. I understand what you mean.

So I will start with talking about soulless ones.

There are people without souls. Your turn.

Awesome! : )

Why there are people without souls? They are not people then

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

The reason there are people without souls is because they are there to fill in the gaps of the matrix script. There are scripts which determine how this matrix operates and functions, and they are just part of the functioning of the matrix.
They look like they act like a person with a soul but they are just operating on the program. There is the matrix program that determines what is called a script, which plans out the aspects of the matrix experience, such as the stage and the events on the stage. The soulless ones exist as a result of the creation of this matrix. When this matrix was created than there was created many people within the game that were not souls and were just a part of the game that was entered into. Think of it like a video game, there are chunks that were generated and in this matrix then what was generated was the entire society of this world with all of the people that run it. There needs to be a lot of people to have the world the way it is today. With this kind of script being created than the souls are greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The reason there are people without souls is because they are there to fill in the gaps of the matrix script. There are scripts which determine how this matrix operates and functions, and they are just part of the functioning of the matrix.
They look like they act like a person with a soul but they are just operating on the program. There is the matrix program that determines what is called a script, which plans out the aspects of the matrix experience, such as the stage and the events on the stage. The soulless ones exist as a result of the creation of this matrix. When this matrix was created than there was created many people within the game that were not souls and were just a part of the game that was entered into. Think of it like a video game, there are chunks that were generated and in this matrix then what was generated was the entire society of this world with all of the people that run it. There needs to be a lot of people to have the world the way it is today. With this kind of script being created than the souls are greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans.

Was this a copy/paste job?

I should have said that you should keep the reply small, so that i can reply to one single thing at a time, otherwise it is impossible to play if you have several different things going on in the same reply?

Which one of all those things you said should i reply to? Let's go with this one

With this kind of script being created than the souls are greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans.

What you wrote doesn't make a lot of sense so maybe you should correct it, because "greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans" is not making any sense

Please reply faster, it doesn't make any sense if any reply takes half an hour, you are supposed to already know these things so the answer is immediate.

That's the point of the game

< 3

edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird
You said:
Yeah, I do have a definition on consciousness. I only want to be acknowledged for answering your question.

And I said:
Thats cool and all. But again, I am not bashing you when I say, its nothing I have not heard of before.

Then you said:
Yeah, that is alright if it is nothing like you have heard before. That is why I shared it, because it is a new and unheard idea.

And I quote.

Dude, last time I had this much fun in a dialogue was years ago when I was chatting with clever bot, it to ran out of dialogue around the 3 minute mark. Now it may be a case that reading comprehension is not your forte.

Thats OK, many a people online and off its not theres either.

Or! You may be right, and soulless people do exist. After all is this not you definition of what it means to not have a consciousness and hence soul some pages back.

Which was this.

In a soulless person than you have all of the information for consciousness to receive existing, but you do not have the information being experienced at a point in time. There is no point in time where the information is existing as experience. So the information is there but it is not going to be received by any consciousness.

So again which is it. You have a bad case of the reading comprehension as you either misread, or read what you wanted to hear in what I said above.

OR!

You may be one of these so called soulless people you so do like to talk above. After all even from your own definition of what one is, it does fit the bill.

But anyways, as this is not important. As a side note. This thread is sort of like chatting with cleverbot. I hope they updated it by now in all those years, because bot it was...Clever it was not.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

This is a game of mental speed and associated knowledge, if every single interaction is going to be one hour between it's pointless, i thought you were able to play the game but it doesn't look like you do : /

Every answer has to be within a minute or so, it is supposed to show what you have, not what you can figure out in one hour....

Also let me remind you that it's one single thought at a time so it can be replied to, too many thoughts at once make it impossible to play this game. So one thing at a time so we get to the end of it then the next thing, ok?

But i'm looking like an idiot here waiting for you, looks like i've been stood up.

Bad date and all that stuff?

edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Ohhhh come on,

You were online and went offline again, clearly you can't deal with this stuff

I'm going to go sleep, i waited for your answer and it never came, you can't deal with it dude

This is lame

You make me feel frustrated to no end

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

This makes me feel very offended because I put a lot of thought into my comment and you reply with this. I feel insulted because you seem to imply that I am not smart enough to have made that comment myself.

I should have said that you should keep the reply small, so that i can reply to one single thing at a time, otherwise it is impossible to play if you have several different things going on in the same reply? Which one of all those things you said should i reply to? Let's go with this one

I went into detail so that you could understand it better. If you want me to I can make a shorter reply that will be harder for you to comprehend.

What you wrote doesn't make a lot of sense so maybe you should correct it, because "greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans" is not making any sense Please reply faster, it doesn't make any sense if any reply takes half an hour, you are supposed to already know these things so the answer is immediate. That's the point of the game < 3

It makes sense to me but it just isn't clear to you so I will rewrite it:

There are way too many human bodies to fit all of the souls into each of them, so there are less souls in this reality than there are bodies as a result. There are only a limited number of souls that existed through the existence of this reality, so there are more bodies that exist than souls. So the bodies without souls are soulless ones, which means they are animated by the matrix programming of how they are programmed to act in a script.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Ohhhh come on,

I'm going to go sleep, i waited for your answer and it never came, you can't deal with it dude

This is lame

Oh I am sorry, I was busy talking someone who actually understands what I am talking about.
I was actually talking with someone on text so that was taking time.

I will wait for you to respond and then we will continue but I was very distracted by that.
edit on 13-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What the hell! Whats up with you people? You having a wordoff battle with the OP. Should this thread be moved to the short stories section or general entertainment? Probably.

Still looking for a philosophy or metaphisics in this whole thread.

They should have a forum simply called. "theories and some shenanigans"

Or maybe I may actually have to read this thread, then this soulless thread will start to manifest some sort of answer, maybe even a bit of sense.

Or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

This makes me feel very offended because I put a lot of thought into my comment and you reply with this. I feel insulted because you seem to imply that I am not smart enough to have made that comment myself.

I should have said that you should keep the reply small, so that i can reply to one single thing at a time, otherwise it is impossible to play if you have several different things going on in the same reply? Which one of all those things you said should i reply to? Let's go with this one

I went into detail so that you could understand it better. If you want me to I can make a shorter reply that will be harder for you to comprehend.

What you wrote doesn't make a lot of sense so maybe you should correct it, because "greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans" is not making any sense Please reply faster, it doesn't make any sense if any reply takes half an hour, you are supposed to already know these things so the answer is immediate. That's the point of the game < 3

It makes sense to me but it just isn't clear to you so I will rewrite it:

There are way too many human bodies to fit all of the souls into each of them, so there are less souls in this reality than there are bodies as a result. There are only a limited number of souls that existed through the existence of this reality, so there are more bodies that exist than souls. So the bodies without souls are soulless ones, which means they are animated by the matrix programming of how they are programmed to act in a script.

Oh please, did you or did you not agree to play the game, it was so bad formatted that it doesn't look like you wrote it at all.

When people write stuff it doesn't end up being a wall of text and you have not posted one like that before on this site, but when you copy/paste something it shows up like that!

Don't try to use that as an excuse to run away from the answer you were supposed to provide

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Ohhhh come on,

This is lame

Oh I am sorry, I was busy talking someone who actually understands what I am talking about.
I was actually talking with someone on text so that was taking time.

I will wait for you to respond and then we will continue but I was very distracted by that.

Ok don't play games you can't handle, be honest about it.

I don't think you understood the game rules at all

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join