It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

And I quote. Dude, last time I had this much fun in a dialogue was years ago when I was chatting with clever bot, it to ran out of dialogue around the 3 minute mark. Now it may be a case that reading comprehension is not your forte. Thats OK, many a people online and off its not theres either. Or! You may be right, and soulless people do exist. After all is this not you definition of what it means to not have a consciousness and hence soul some pages back. Which was this.

I am only responding to your claims in the most appropriate way, and now you are saying things about comparing me to cleverbot? I don't get why you are saying this. Is it because I speak in a dull way? I am only doing my best to respond as effectively as I can to your responses.

So again which is it. You have a bad case of the reading comprehension as you either misread, or read what you wanted to hear in what I said above. OR! You may be one of these so called soulless people you so do like to talk above. After all even from your own definition of what one is, it does fit the bill. But anyways, as this is not important. As a side note. This thread is sort of like chatting with cleverbot. I hope they updated it by now in all those years, because bot it was...Clever it was not.

"OR!" the problem is with your comprehension and not mine. I don't see what is wrong with what I have said.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Malisa
What the hell! Whats up with you people? You having a wordoff battle with the OP. Should this thread be moved to the short stories section or general entertainment? Probably.

Still looking for a philosophy or metaphisics in this whole thread.

They should have a forum simply called. "theories and some shenanigans"

Or maybe I may actually have to read this thread, then this soulless thread will start to manifest some sort of answer, maybe even a bit of sense.

Or not.

Still looking for a philosophy or metaphisics in this whole thread.

Don't, it won't happen : )

They should have a forum simply called. "theories and some shenanigans"

LMFAO!!!!! Yes please, would be so much fun to have

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

There are way too many human bodies to fit all of the souls into each of them, so there are less souls in this reality than there are bodies as a result. There are only a limited number of souls that existed through the existence of this reality, so there are more bodies that exist than souls. So the bodies without souls are soulless ones, which means they are animated by the matrix programming of how they are programmed to act in a script.

Sounds like the plot of the next big and upcoming Hollywood zombie apocalypse movie.

But then again. I forgot. For a second there. That you are serious.

So, are you going to explain to us, who makes all these souls. And how come they are so bad at math as to make way less then they need. Are you saying that God or Crom, or the infinite wisdom of the oneforce sourcetruth is just bad at basic arithmetic? Or they just got bored half way through making souls and were like, screw this, lets go play hopscotch.

Dude when your answers and silly theories to silly questions are worse then what a dime bit bot would come up with. Something is not all running on all cylinders.

What is this fascination with souls that you seem to have. After all in the of history, in all the world. I personally have yet to see anything or anybody that has anything more then a theory. And a wacky one at that, but hey even something like Christianity put more effort into it. They have angles and harps, and happy clouds were people chill for all eternity.

link   

I have been the one discussing the philosophial and metaphysical aspect in this thread, but others have focused on using their words in other ways.

link   

edit on 13-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Also your English writing style changed again! what's up with that?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You keep trying to accuse me of things to make me look bad because you don't like what I am saying. You are being very unfair and I am actually offended from your accusation.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I don't see what has changed so much about my "style". It is clear that you are grasping at straws to try to say something against me.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

I don't see what has changed so much about my "style". It is clear that you are grasping at straws to try to say something against me.

Are you serious LMFAO!

Also are you playing the game or not, because you clearly are running away again

Don't waste my time please, playing or not, you posted a reply and i say

With this kind of script being created than the souls are greatly outnumbered by all the humans so there will be much more soulless humans.

Why?

Think fast, reply fast, be smart, fast

Reply in less than 5 minutes please, this game is all about how you already know things and how fast your mind goes

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sounds like the plot of the next big and upcoming Hollywood zombie apocalypse movie. But then again. I forgot. For a second there. That you are serious.

This is just more of the ridiculing that you all like to do to make me look bad, because you feel too confident in yourselves.

So, are you going to explain to us, who makes all these souls. And how come they are so bad at math as to make way less then they need. Are you saying that God or Crom, or the infinite wisdom of the oneforce sourcetruth is just bad at basic arithmetic? Or they just got bored half way through making souls and were like, screw this, lets go play hopscotch.

All of the souls came into this matrix at the beginning of a timeframe, when this particular matrix was created. From there the number of souls has been constant and they have reincarnated hundreds of times since then. Source has fractalized into the many different fractions of source that create the matrix.

And how come they are so bad at math as to make way less then they need

You are assuming that they need to have a soul inhabit every single body. There is just no need for that. The matrix can run fine without a soul in every body as long as the bodies are being animated by the energy coming from souls.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Why the souls are outnumbered by the soulless?
Because the soulless can be created in much higher quantities than souls can be. Souls are all fractals of source and they all emerge from a single point in time that diverges into many timelines. There is only so much energy that goes into creating this matrix that source initially put in. As a result a fraction of that energy was given to become an individual source player. There can only be a limited amount of source players based on the amount of energy that must be given to each and the amount that is put into creating the matrix from source.
The soulless ones can be created in mass amounts because they are simply being created within the matrix.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I am only responding to your claims in the most appropriate way, and now you are saying things about comparing me to cleverbot? I don't get why you are saying this. Is it because I speak in a dull way? I am only doing my best to respond as effectively as I can to your responses.

Huh! Well you are quite dull, but that is to be expected. But again, its your theory not mine. I am merely for the few minutes that I am on this thread, a bit fascinated by these soulless people. As rarely is there proof and proof of concept in the same thread.

And cleverbot is the least I could have compared you to. It could have been worse, you could have been compared to a mormon, or how about this, a methhead. Both seem to be as sure of there theories as you are of your soulless theory.

And no. I am pretty sure that my comprehension is spot on. There is a .001 % of doubt. But that is minimal, in fact as minimal as things can get. I found that only fools are 100% and totally convinced of everything they seem to believe in but cant quite explain why they believe in them, or worse, not even have the capacity to question why they believe in them.

So yes as you can see. Things are not looking to upbeat for you. Judging by all and what you have written on this thread. And indulging a crazy person in there fantasies, despite popular believe that people have, achieves nothing.

Though I do kind of see were this would make a great religion.

But anyways, I think everybody should just return to there daily scheduled programing, as there really is nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Why the souls are outnumbered by the soulless?
Because the soulless can be created in much higher quantities than souls can be. Souls are all fractals of source and they all emerge from a single point in time that diverges into many timelines. There is only so much energy that goes into creating this matrix that source initially put in. As a result a fraction of that energy was given to become an individual source player. There can only be a limited amount of source players based on the amount of energy that must be given to each and the amount that is put into creating the matrix from source.
The soulless ones can be created in mass amounts because they are simply being created within the matrix.

Didn't i said simple answers so i can reply with "why?"

And once again here we are with the text wall

Why are you not listening!!!!!!!

Why do i need to reprimand you?

Listen to what people say and act on it! It's a two step thing, do it already

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well maybe some moderators will pass by and maybe ponder making such a forum.

But then again, if they make a " theories and shenanigans" forum. I think about 90% of whats already on this site would be considered one or the other. May as well just have one big forum then and get rid of everything else.

So no dont think it will happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Or you could have not compared me to anything at all. You could have focused on the content of my statements instead of insulting the person that made the statements, that is a much more appropriate way to respond to someone.

And no. I am pretty sure that my comprehension is spot on. There is a .001 % of doubt. But that is minimal, in fact as minimal as things can get. I found that only fools are 100% and totally convinced of everything they seem to believe in but cant quite explain why they believe in them, or worse, not even have the capacity to question why they believe in them.

I am no fool, I have been explaining why I believe in what I do, yet you do not acknowledged that I have done this. You don't acknowledge it when I give you an answer or explanation.

You are simply too convinced that I am wrong to even have any sort of discussion about the topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

If you are so intent on having a quick response than fine.
Just look at the first line of my response:
Because the soulless can be created in much higher quantities than souls can be.

That is the answer to your question.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Because the soulless can be created in much higher quantities than souls can be.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Because the soulless ones only exist within this matrix while souls exist outside this matrix.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Because the soulless ones only exist within this matrix while souls exist outside this matrix.

Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The souls exist outside this reality because they created it from the outside.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join