It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: Malisa
If my posts don't get removed as it happens sometimes, i could post some stuff you would al like to read, including the book who is being stolen to create this ridiculous cult

Let me know if you would like to see it

: )

-

Masha

Maybe your posts wont be removed if you actually show other members some courtesy and give them some respect without resorting to making fun of them or their beliefs
Or expressing your intellectual superiority over other members simply because they dont understand what you are talking about.

How about you stick to the facts and provide evidence rather than attacking the members in your veiled fashion

Thank you... Her attitude towards me is unacceptable.

You don't deserve special treatment, and i'll call you out on whatever lie you try share. Deal with it like humans deal with life every single day out there

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

It seems like you are talking to me as if I am the owner of Quartz Crystal channel. But I am not the owner of that channel, I am just someone who shared videos from that channel. I don't know how you are accusing me of lying. I am only sharing the content of that channel.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh well, you are just too hard to figure out...

The reason you are so dull and low energy, and lacking knowledge and spark is because all your energy and happiness has been drained away from you, but you don't even understand why. You think you have something great going on while you are dying inside and it shows badly

There is no bright spark in you, your cult says animals are soulless and don't matter yet you think it is bad to eat them, but also most people are soulless but need to be woken up somehow, even thought they don't really exists.

It's a weak cult based on weak concepts, you are just cycling on your own broken mind at this point, you're buggy

What does it mean to be buggy? You should know that at least?

So far you failed to reply with any valid answers to any of my questions, and that's because you have zero answers, you're just promoting something created to lead people into a patreon site. It is a mindless affair, no spark no life no passion

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It seems like you are talking to me as if I am the owner of Quartz Crystal channel. But I am not the owner of that channel, I am just someone who shared videos from that channel. I don't know how you are accusing me of lying. I am only sharing the content of that channel.

You are associated with them and you know it, don't play with that or i will post more evidence

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You are associated with them and you know it, don't play with that or i will post more evidence

Wow! you are hot.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shanjuran

Wow! you are hot.

Don't do that please

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Why is it unacceptable to you?

There is value in the interaction, everything from bumping your thread to general lessons learned by dealing with folks who might see the world differently from you.

Out of curiosity, what does your pendulum say about me?

You know, you keep pushing someone elses beliefs as your own. Others perspectives can be immensely valuable in our own search, but Id love to see you get to a place where you simply speak your "truth," rather than someone elses.

I do understand that concept is becoming more and more obscure in an age that places such importance on supporting our words with almighty links and videos.. But each of us, soul or not, has our own take on this little thing we call life & existence.

As I already have, I would strongly encourage you to explore these concepts outside of a single youtube channel. You might believe you already have, maybe not, but this is an area that can literally take a lifetime of study to only scratch the surface.

Sure, use this ladies beliefs as an archetypal framework if you so desire.. But try to find what all these people, over thousands of years, across entire civilizations, are pointing towards for yourself.

They/we are all intrinsically pointing at the same thing. Its like someone pointing at the moon. The pointing doesnt define the planetary body, and we do ourselves a disservice if we think we can point at it ourselves by pointing to someone else.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Don't worry, its just a one-off.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As has been noted, you don't hear much about soul outside of R&B unless it is in a religious context. As such, it requires no proof as it is faith based.

If you follow Christian beliefs when the well of souls, soul tree, guff, whatever you want to call it runs dry the end of the world happens. It takes a monumental gift of sacrifice from one who is worthy to fill it once again. (some believe this, some do not) The first child born without a soul heralds the end of times.

I have seen people whom I would swear had no soul. But my beliefs tell me they do have one, they just have no use for it, or never figured out how it works.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I understand what you are trying to tell me, to look further and wider. You are right in what you have said. However it is just that this one youtube channel has taught me so much more than anything else. That is why I am basing my beliefs on it, because I really am saying that it is a hundred percent truth. There is still a lot that I can learn from looking at other's teachings, like you have said, but as far as what I think about this reality and where I base my philosophy in, this channel has offered the best so far to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What I think about people having souls is actually that there are only one or two million people with souls in the entire world, making it 5000 to 1 of soulless to souls.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am not in any way associated with any of "them". I have said this multiple times already.
Evidence? You don't have any evidence because this isn't true.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am not in any way associated with any of "them". I have said this multiple times already.
Evidence? You don't have any evidence because this isn't true.

You have been warned, continue as you please, but don't cry later on, or say "it is unacceptable".

All things have a way to eventually fall where they belong, on their own, and you as well

Keep the lie going if you please, but at least stop being so dull, it's so boring, figure out how to fake some spark and energy dude!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The reason you are so dull and low energy, and lacking knowledge and spark is because all your energy and happiness has been drained away from you, but you don't even understand why. You think you have something great going on while you are dying inside and it shows badly

There is no bright spark in you, your cult says animals are soulless and don't matter yet you think it is bad to eat them, but also most people are soulless but need to be woken up somehow, even thought they don't really exists.

It's a weak cult based on weak concepts, you are just cycling on your own broken mind at this point, you're buggy

So far you failed to reply with any valid answers to any of my questions, and that's because you have zero answers, you're just promoting something created to lead people into a patreon site. It is a mindless affair, no spark no life no passion

I never said that most people needed to be waken up, only the souls should be.
Even if animals have no soul they are still living things within this matrix and so it is lower frequency to hurt animals.

You are trying to make some sort of point out of me not being able to understand your questions, which you have intentionally made confusing. You call me "dull and low energy", but you don't understand that is just how I am. I don't use my emotions like you might. I talk in a flat tone, with logic and seriousness in my posts and that looks "dull" to you because I only speak a certain way. That doesn't imply that anything is wrong with me.
When you actually have legitimate questions than maybe I will have a "valid" answer to your questions, when your questions actually relate to something meaningful.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I never said that most people needed to be waken up, only the souls should be.
Even if animals have no soul they are still living things within this matrix and so it is lower frequency to hurt animals.

You are trying to make some sort of point out of me not being able to understand your questions, which you have intentionally made confusing. You call me "dull and low energy", but you don't understand that is just how I am. I don't use my emotions like you might. I talk in a flat tone, with logic and seriousness in my posts and that looks "dull" to you because I only speak a certain way. That doesn't imply that anything is wrong with me.
When you actually have legitimate questions than maybe I will have a "valid" answer to your questions, when your questions actually relate to something meaningful.

Talk to the hand

Why are you even try to explain stuff to me? I already showed you where your fake cult came from, and whose ideas are being repackaged and sold while breaking the law

I'm still waiting for some actual answers to the questions i posted to you

This attempt is worthless, don't waste your time, remember i'm soulless so who cares!

You? Nahhh, that's impossible

edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I don't understand what you could possibly prove with your "evidence".

You don't like my "dullness"? I would say you are negative which is worse than me being dull.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You didn't show or explain anything. The only thing you "showed" was irrelevant things.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You didn't show or explain anything. The only thing you "showed" was irrelevant things.

LMAO!

Why did you stop activities all day? What were you doing meanwhile? Is not your usual schedule is it?

Were you being reprogrammed?

You still have no answers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What are you trying to figure out from the timing of when I make posts?
That is what the real question here is.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What are you trying to figure out from the timing of when I make posts?
That is what the real question here is.

LMFAO! I did not, i already said before in another post that you were all day here, and suddenly you weren't after our talk earlier

So it is noticeable, i don't care about your schedule, it should be clear that i'm talking about the sudden change, think fast please!

Also please stop being so robotic it's extremely boring, i feel like happiness is being sucked out of me when i have to read those dull words

"That is what the real question here is."

Nope : )

It is not at all, don't derail this conversation he he he

Still waiting for answers
edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join