It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mastermasons and above think about Bigfoots and aka Werewolves?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are various people trying to take the Gov to court for denying BF exist, causing a health hazard and also people wanting them protected. I would guess the majority of the 5000 testimonies would sign affidavits but I can't see the NSA allowing it to court anytime soon. The cost to protect them would be similar to the cost of wiping them out: Trillions. Here is a Military kill team testimony of the effects of the Infrasound on them from the BFs they killed at an illegal weed plantation.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think this is the testimony of the NSA using a sonic device to get rid of the WWs on someones property. They also confiscated all the mem cards in his game cams and told him to shut up about it basically. I think its illegal for civilians to use sonic weapons. The BFRO (which is the number you call if you have BF problems) don't have them. His dog went into seizures when they switched it on.

m.youtube.com...

Do you think the WWs/Dogmen are another pre deluvian spliced creature?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I bet there have been a lot of unofficial 100 metre World Records broken by people bumping into these things. They say to calmly back away with your hands up and don't have eye contact. I can't see that working especially with the Werewolves myself but you wouldn't have much choice. The probability of killing one and getting away with it isn't very high (See Missing411)
The Kevin Laing testimony states the BFs in Idaho are friendly compared to those in Montana. His situation was unique in that he was a surrogate parent to the BF. He stated Glagg dislocated his arm pulling him up a tree to protect him before having an hour long fight to the death with 2 other BFs that showed up, even though humans had killed Glaggs parents. m.youtube.com...
Obviously it takes 100s of hours to study the Legal Evidence and calculate the Probabilty of it all to give an educated verdict. Science uses Probabilty Equation when it doesn't know something.
edit on 29-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
They say to calmly back away with your hands up and don't have eye contact. I can't see that working especially with the Werewolves myself but you wouldn't have much choice. The probability of killing one and getting away with it isn't very high...

I killed a couple today, granted it was a slower than normal day.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Solve, what source are you using for this Shapeshifter claim? I joined a FB group called Black Dogs, Hell Hounds something or other. A lot of the people claiming the Shapeshifter belief were clueless fantacists, some of them were gang members so I expect they were trying to scare other gangsters with their Voodoo claims. m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Mr Goldstein are you using this as a source for your statement? The alleged Channelled/Telepathed Sasquatch Message to Humanity sasquatchpeople.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If you want to believe that there has been 1000s of people dressing up in BF and WW costumes for hundreds of years, many of whom have been killed (BFs retreive bodies to bury or whatever) and others riddled with gunshots. If you want to believe 100s of people have been flying around the world with wooden footprints all of different sizes and dermal ridges fooling experts. If you want to believe all of the historical records are made up. If you want to believe 1000s of testimonies, including Scientists and trained Legal Witnesses RE Cops, are made up and people in costumes, for 100s of years. If you want to believe Costume experts are making it up when they look at Cryptid images. If you want to believe all the DNA sequences done via the Ketchums are wrong. If you want to believe this is Bob Heironimus on 3ft stilts and a lead 800lb costume, then this topic is probably not for you and you should continue polishing your golden trowel m.youtube.com...
edit on 30-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We could start a Gofundme for Augustus, to pay his expenses for a Tent etc, for this 7 night vigil he states he will do alone. I would advise him not to do it, but since he is so brave and certain of himself, let him have his fun. For Werewolves there is an area in Taylor, Mississippi that even researchers and locals won't go to. They call them Loup Garous down there I think. They've been seen 16ft tall. If they attack you, and there is a large pack of them there, you will have to get an eye shot on each one, in the dark, as their skulls are too thick for civilian grade weapons. Can someone please make Augustus see sense on his promise. m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would recommend using a Plascannon.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario recorded himself having a conversation with a BF from his tent. m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When you realise why the derelict house you bought next to the woods was so cheap m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another UK Docu Film on BFs/WWs. Strangely these human/alien Hybrids aka men in black are showing up at peoples houses informing them to shut up. Not that anyone in Yorkshire took any notice of them. Bring Down The Light m.youtube.com...
edit on 31-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
I would call you David Attenborough but he was convinced way back of the existance of BF by mountaineers like Shipton.

Being convinced of something doesn’t make that something real though. You’re the one who rants on for 6 pages about “legal evidence” yet haven’t shown any. Sorry, but you can’t cross examine a YouTube video. It’s inadmissible, therefore not legal evidence of anything other than people can make videos claiming whatever they like and post it to YouTube. And I’ve gone through all of the videos you’ve posted so far and not a single one shows a Sasquatch. Noises off camera that are narrated as though it’s definitely Sasquatch, but none of that is even close to meeting the threshold for burden of proof that erases reasonable doubt.

Granted the Giant comment is purely my opinion based on little evidence such as local accounts of them along with the second hand Military testimonies and other factors.

At least in this instance you admit that you don’t have anything resembling evidence to support it.

PS Argument to the man, or Strawman, is an Ad Hominem and therefore fallacious argument.

Sure. Except I didn’t actually utilize a straw man argument nor did I levy an ad hominem attack upon you (they’re 2 different things). To do so, I would have to intentionally misrepresent your claims. I did nothing of the sort. Nor was I attacking the character, motive, or any other attribute of you personally. For someone sorry amped up on “legal evidence” you’re really not much for the fine details.

That's one Hominem you clearly aren't a world expert in.

I studied Hominids. Not Hominem’s. FYI... the above comment is an example of an ad hominem attack on me.

RE: I never stated I believe in the Neanderthal Predation Theory.

Yet you pushed the idea in several posts. Whether you believe it or not isn’t the point. I was addressing the legitimacy of the “theory”, not you or your personal thoughts on the topic. So again, not a straw man or ad hominem despite the ones you directed at me in your own replies. You wear hypocrisy like a finely tailored suit.

It is a Theory popular with the Pro Kill people who walk around the woods armed to the teath to wipe them out.

It’s not a theory. Period. And anyone who buys into it is willfully ignorant.

PPS You seem to have forgotten the small detail of Legal Evidence.

No, you simply neglected to provide anything that resembles evidence that would Be accepted in a court room. Calling it legal evidence does not make it so. You’re neglecting the all important details of burden of proof and reasonable doubt. There’s so much reasonable doubt in the way you put forth your take on the topic that no jury is going to agree with you.

Clearly Science is a Public Institute and has no authority to study or declassify subjects outside its remit, despite the claims of Professors like Brian Sykes.

That’s not your call to make. If there is still a large enough breeding pool world wide for the species to continue while devoid of genetic diversity, you really need to study biology, paleontology and Anthropology a little more to see what we
Can and can’t study. Or do you have a legitimate background in related subject matter as opposed
To a doctorate of YouTubing?

Militarised Science involves signing non disclosure, defence and secrecy papers. None of the TV Scientists have ever worked for the Military, so they are only guessing that nothing could possibly be classified from them.

Well you’re in luck today. Not only do I have a background in paleoanthropology, but I was also in the military. Do I need
To show my DD-214? Just to be clear, you’re wrong.

All the evidence shows the Bigfoots and Werewolves are there and numerous dissident PhDs state the same.

Then why aren’t they cited? You make extraordinary claims. You require extraordinary evidence to support those claims.

Appealing to Authority is clearly fallcious. The Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Lancet claimed Hypnotism was a
stage act using a paid audience.

Again, for someone ranting and raving about valid legal evidence, you haven’t supplied a single citation (YouTube is not a citation) to support your claims.

The DNA sequencing for The Sasquatch Genome Project was done with Donations and Independant of any subjective pseudoskeptical mainstream beliefs. The 110 sequences demonstrated Sykes claims were wrong. sasquatchgenomeproject.org...

Well I’ll be damned, An actual citation!!!! Though I was hoping for something a little more professional looking as opposed to a circa 1999 Yahoo geocities website. What’s your point though? The Human Genome Project was funded privately as well before they went public with their stock. I know this because my mother in law was the VP of Human Resources up until they went public. And they have a website that doesn’t look like a child put it together hopped up on adhd meds. But...to be entirely fair, I’ll reserve judgment until after I have a chance to go through more of the site. However, from what I’ve looked at thus far, it’s looking a little sketchy.

edit on 1-9-2019 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You worked as a Scientist for the Military? Which Dept?
Whether WTs are on Youtube or any other media source is irrelevant. Another fallacious claim. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Another fallacious pseudoskeptical Sagan claim. All inferals and evidence in Science are equal. To commence with a subjective premise that BF is extraordinary is totally unscientific. Legal Evidence is Legal Evidence whether it is allowed in court or not. Just so you know, a single testimony from a trained legal witness RE a Cop, with no physical evidence, can put you on Death Row. Let alone 1000s of WTs, 110 DNA Seqs, Footage, Audio, Images, Mil Records, History Records etc.
I am not certain which group is keeping Cryptids Classified from the public/science/gov. I expect it is the NSA. Neither am I certain for what reason they've been Classified. Pretty sure France and Germany passed a Law to protect them way back, possibly after the PGF.
Researchers who have the big YT channels with millions of hits and 1000s of WTs have been contacted by those 00000000 and 1111111 NSA numbers warning them not to post full on close up images/footage of BFs and WWs. Their mail and email is intercepted to avoid people sending them in to be viewed by millions. The legal evidence isn't allowed in court obviously and so it gives them plausible deniability and doesn't create panic etc. You can believe what you want. Doesn't change facts. Its possible kill teams could wipe them all out. You will never have known they existed or what they are, what intelligence about life and the universe we could learn from them. If you want to be a walking mushroom that is your choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Whether WTs are on Youtube or any other media source is irrelevant. Another fallacious claim. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Another fallacious pseudoskeptical Sagan claim. All inferals and evidence in Science are equal. To commence with a subjective premise that BF is extraordinary is totally unscientific. Legal Evidence is Legal Evidence whether it is allowed in court or not. Just so you know, a single testimony from a trained legal witness RE a Cop, with no physical evidence, can put you on Death Row. Let alone 1000s of WTs, 110 DNA Seqs, Footage, Audio, Images, Mil Records, History Records etc.
I am not certain which group is keeping Cryptids Classified from the public/science/gov. I expect it is the NSA. Neither am I certain for what reason they've been Classified. Pretty sure France and Germany passed a Law to protect them way back, possibly after the PGF.
Researchers who have the big YT channels with millions of hits and 1000s of WTs have been contacted by those 00000000 and 1111111 NSA numbers warning them not to post full on close up images/footage of BFs and WWs. Their mail and email is intercepted to avoid people sending them in to be viewed by millions. The legal evidence isn't allowed in court obviously and so it gives them plausible deniability and doesn't create panic etc. You can believe what you want. Doesn't change facts. Its possible kill teams could wipe them all out. You will never have known they existed or what they are, what intelligence about life and the universe we could learn from them. If you want to be a walking mushroom that is your choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The Nox Gigas Study (Night Giant) infers that BFs can use infrasound as a weapon, can generate their own eye glow to traverse cave systems and possible ground Quartz, digest it and charge themselves up on EM fields having peizioelectric properties. sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Modern Science is basically Physicalism, derived from Newton and Discartes. As Science is only a Public Institute, there is no physical body for them to study, neither is there any tax payer gov funded grants for them fill their pockets with to study it. For Scientists there is no incentive to find cures, solve gravity, the atom, etc when they are paid not to. Dissident Scientists are quickly removed and ridiculed. Pythagoras, whom FMs hold so dear with his Occult studies in sound and numbers, would be classed as a Nut today. Paradigm shifts are also problematic to the human ego.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join