It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mastermasons and above think about Bigfoots and aka Werewolves?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The legal evidence is now inundating they obviously exist here in large numbers. The fact has clearly been classified from the public/science/government for 100 yrs or more. Do you believe they are Interdimensional, as some claim, or physical
neanderthal/gigantopithicus/dire wolves?

edit on 19-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

they taste like chicken.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Our official policy stance is: they taste good.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Harry and the Henderson's was one of my favorite movies as a kid. That's about all.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What do master masons think about Bigfoot and werewolves?

Short answer: we don’t.

Long answer: I’m sure there are some who believe in them; I just haven’t met anyone willing say so out loud. Granted, we do have some odd beliefs among members, ranging from a healthy respect for tradition to treating Manly P Hall’s books like biblical canon. I suppose it depends on who you ask.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
The legal evidence is now inundating they obviously exist here in large numbers. The fact has clearly been classified from the public/science/government for 100 yrs or more. Do you believe they are Interdimensional, as some claim, or physical
neanderthal/gigantopithicus/dire wolves?

Where is that legal evidence? If the answer is that it's classified then how do you know there is legal evidence?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

How about were-bears and were-jaguars?

Both quite interesting in myth.

edit on 19-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The more important question is what do the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen think about the Underpants Gnomes?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

that # is totally real

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The legal evidence is now inundating they obviously exist here in large numbers.

Cool

can you post any?

The fact has clearly been classified from the public/science/government for 100 yrs or more.

How was that accomplished, please explain in detail so we can all grasp this illuminating knowledge you have.

Do you believe they are Interdimensional, as some claim, or physical neanderthal/gigantopithicus/dire wolves?

I'm not a mason, Mastermaster, Grandmaster Mason, 360 degree Turbo mason or a high priest that guides the traveling pants of the sisterhood.

however I am a reptilian Illuminati overlord that poses as one of the Gods of the many religions you earthlings worship and can say due to my affiliations with ruling the world (or large parts of it with my fellow overlords) .......

that Care bears are real.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There is no point joining if you dont even know basic secrets of life.
For those at the back of the class: there are now 5000 witness testimonies on YT. This far exceeds what is expected in court as evidence. Witnesses include Police, Judges, Military, Park Rangers, Scientists etc. 110 DNA samples sequenced showing Human/Old World extinct ape/Unknown mixed genes. Historical Records accounting them. Military documents citing them as a recorded species. Images, footage, audio.
Theres an estimated 20000 plus population of them globally. There are 1000 testimonies on Sasquatch Chronicles alone. Probably only 1-10 or more would ever give a recorded testimony. This is not a subject up for debate. It has already been proven. The questions are are they interdimensional or not, why are they classified from the public/science/government, and how has the classification of information on them been achieved spanning centuries and across the planet.
PS If you didnt know they are real and you are in position of ignorance, in the dark, seeking the light, you can start with the testimonies on Sasquatch Chronicles and Dogman Encounters. If you scare easily probably best not to listen.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Dude I will explain it to you.

Big foot is actually just an underground Chewbacca cosplay appreciation society thats gotten out of hand.

But don't tell anyone its a supper big secret and if they find out I told you am porg.
edit on 19-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I find it difficult to accept Interdimensional Theory myself although I could be wrong.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok, here's the answer based on my research as well as being a high level Mason;

Yes, Sasquatch is interdimensional.
However - so are we "modern man". The issue is that "we" were modified early after our species was introduced onto the planet. Our DNA and in effect our brain capacity has been modified. A "governor" was placed into our system that limits our brains functioning capacity. In other words, our brains have been "re-programmed" so that we cannot utilize more than a small percentage of out total potential. All sentient beings at our level have the inherent capabilities to travel interdimensionally - except for modern man - we are handicapped.

We "modern man" are actually more handicapped than the Sasquatch or even most advanced "wildlife" ie: whales, dolphins, mushrooms...
We were so limited in fact, that we ended up creating convoluted systems of life just for us "modern man" to survive - ie: money, religion, property, fuel, housing, clothing, etc...

So, the Sasquatch are fully aware of our limitations and these limitations were put into place a long time ago when the various councils of the known universe proposed the idea of creating the slave race that we call "modern man". We have multiplied like rabbits and since the project is now complete, we await our fate.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thats what the psychics say. It is also claimed they are nefarious nephilim or neanderthal predators.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

why are masons involved in all this? I thought we ate babies, and ruled the world. (in secret of course)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'd like to see this legal evidence. I don't think I've ever seen it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There is no point joining if you dont even know basic secrets of life.
For those at the back of the class: there are now 5000 witness testimonies on YT.

My God! After your amazingly inept and grammatically challenged opening post you now seek to lecture the rest of us on Bigfoot? How arrogant! I see no reason to accept you as any kind of expert on the issue. You sound like you are about 12 years old.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Pretty much agree what you said, i believe we went bad when we started messing around with some plants, it altered us on a basic level.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thats what the psychics say. It is also claimed they are nefarious nephilim or neanderthal predators.

Ohhh well why didn't ya say...if thats what the "psychics" are saying it must be true, someone wake Springer up tell him to get ready for a bunch of press calls because ATS has just had the greatest discovery in human history revealed to us.

Thank you so much for blessing us with this information.

....you have proof that the psychics are right though, right?
edit on 19-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join