It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mastermasons and above think about Bigfoots and aka Werewolves?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: underwerks
What if I were to sneeze on a bigfoot? Would we be looking at some kind of population collapse?

It would have the same effect as if you sneezed on the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

Lack of money and no rabbit eggs?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
PS The aka Werewolves are not the Hollywood shapeshifters, although they look like them. They are animals/entities which basically look like a wolf, except the size of a cow, with human like hands and super intelligent. When they go bipedal witnesses report hearing the bones cracking as if they are double jointed. Maybe people confused this for shapeshifting in the European Werewolf trials idk.www.youtube.com...[/url]
edit on 20-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Researchers claim there are up to 10 typologies of Bigfoot in the US and CAN alone. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Legal evidence doesnt require physical evidence, just so you know. Also, people are using fallacious arguments in their limited beliefs these Cyrptid/Classified animals dont exist. Appealing to Authority, Appealing to Common Belief,Argument by Dismissal, Argument by Question, Argument by Repetition, Causal Reductionism, Special Pleading, Ad Hominem etc.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It is claimed they are classified information due to (a) It would collapse economies (b) To protect them (c) They negate human evolution (d) They confirm human evolution (e) They would effect the social engineering program (f) Their paranormal abilties could be weaponised.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Nox Gigas Study attempts to explain how they can have eye glow, how they use infrasound as a weapon and for communication, how they can effect batteries and electric devices and how they could possibly cloak or change dimension etc. Commonly known as the Electric Bigfoot Theory. sites.google.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sheesh... What's All The Mystery About!?!
His name is big foot. Thus he has big feet. Mystery solved!...

Why do you insist on trying to know the poor slug's feet size. Don't you know what girls say about big feet. Don't try this at home, kids.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791
I do not claim to be a Master Mason.

I think there are other intelligent terrestrials that some humans are not aware of that too may have paranormal connections.

"Malta, Entrance to the Cavern World"
by C. Lois Jessop
Secretary, New York Saucer Information Bureau
I visited some friends on the Island of Malta in the Mediterranean in the mid-1930s. One afternoon six of us decided to hire a car and visit some of the many historical tourist attractions on the island. One of our party suggested that, since the weather was very hot, our best bet was to visit some of the caves and underground temples. At least there we could keep cool for a few hours.

Some few miles out of Valetta, the capitol of Malta, is the little town of Paula. It has only one main street, Hal Saflini, and on this is the entrance to an underground temple known as the Hypogaeum of Hal Saflini. We stopped here and sought out the guide for a tour of the cave or catacombs of the Hypogaeum.

There was a fairly large cave entrance with ancient mural decorations of whirls and wavy lines, diamond patches here and there, also oval patterns seemingly painted with red ochre. The entrance itself smelt damp and mouldy, but inside the cave there was not a trace of mustyness. Joe, the guide, told us there were three floors of underground rooms and gave each of us a lighted candle.

One by one we bent down low to walk through a narrow passage which led to a step or two, and again we were able to stand up in a fair sized room which had been built out of the Malta sandstone aeons ago in the Stone-Age. Joe told of a powerful oracle (or wishing well) deep down, and how it had worked wonders in the old days for the initiated who knew the correct sound to use. I think the oracle still works today unless it was damaged. Malta was heavily bombarded during World War II.

The oracle was supposed to work only if a male voice called to it but as the guide was saying this I slipped down a small step and gave a yell that was picked up by something and magnified throughout the whole cave.

We followed the guide through some more narrow passages which led down, down, down, then straightened our backs again when we came into another room. In this large opening was a circular stone table or altar in the center of the room. Cut out of the rock walls around were layers of stone beds or resting places of some kind, with hollows scooped out for head, body, and narrowing to the feet. I guess these were places for adults about four feet tall, with smaller scooped out beds. It looked like mother, father and child either slept or were buried here, although we saw no bodies here.

[6]

Down, down, down again, stooping and crawling through a narrow passage into another large room, with slits or narrow openings in the stone wall.

"They buried their dead in here," said the guide.

I peered through a slit and saw skeletons another. Through another slit I peered into a cave where, the guide said, they kept their prisoners. A three foot thick stone door, about four feet high and four feet wide, guarded the entrance.

"What kind of people, and how strong were these pigmies, to be able to carve out these rooms to a definite pattern and to move doors this thick and heavy?" I thought.

"This is the end of the tour," Joe, the guide, said. "We must now turn and retrace our steps."

"What's down there?" I asked him; for on turning I noticed another opening off one of the walls.

"Go there at your own risk," he replied, "and you won't go far."

I was all for more exploring and talking it over with my friends, three of them decided to go with me and two waited with the guide. I was wearing a long sash around my dress and since I decided to lead the group I asked the next one behind me to hold on to it. Holding our half-burnt candles the four of us ducked into this passage, which was narrower and lower than the others.

Groping and laughing our way along, I came out first, onto a ledge pathway about two feet wide, with a sheer drop about fifty feet or more on my right and a wall on my left. I took a step forward, close to the rock wall side. The person behind me, still holding on to my sash, had not yet emerged from the passage. Thinking it was quite a drop and perhaps I should go no further without the guide I held up my candle.

There across the cave, from an opening deep below me, emerged twenty persons of giant stature. In single file they walked along a narrow ledge. Their height I judged to be about twenty or twenty-five feet, since their heads came about half way up the opposite wall. They walked very slowly, taking long strides. Then they all stopped, turned and raised their heads in my direction. All simultaneously raised their arms and with their hands beckoned me. The movement was something like snatching or feeling for something, as the palms of their hands were face down. Terror rooted me to the spot.

"Go on, we're all getting stuck in the passage!" My friend jerked at my sash. "What's the matter?"

"Well, there's nothing much to see," I stammered, taking another step forward.

[7]

My candle was in my right hand. I put my left hand on the wall to steady me, and stopped again. My hand wasn't on cold rock but on something soft and wet. As it moved a strong gust of wind came from nowhere and blew out my candle! Now I really was scared in the darkness!

"Go back," I yelled to the others, "go back and guide me back by my sash. My candle has gone out and I cannot see!"

In utter panic I backed into the narrow little passageway and forced the others back, too, until we had backed into the large room where Joe and my friends were waiting. What a relief that was!

"Well, did you see anything?" asked one of them.

"No," I quickly replied, "There was a draft in there that blew my candle out."

"Let's go," said Joe, the guide.

I looked up at him. Our eyes met. I knew that at one time he had seen what I had seen. There was an expression of caution in his eyes, adding to my reluctance to tell anyone. I decided not to.

Out in the open again and in the hot Malta sunshine we thanked the guide, and as we tipped him he looked at me.

"If you really are interested in exploring further it would be wise to join a group. There is a schoolteacher who is going to take a party exploring soon," he said.

I left my address with him and asked him to have the schoolteacher get in touch with me, but I never heard any more about it, until one of my friends called me to read an item from the Valetta paper.

"I say, Lois, remember that tunnel you wanted to explore? It says here in the paper that a schoolmaster and thirty students went exploring, and apparently got as far as we did. They were roped together and the end of the rope was tied to the opening of the cave. As the last student turned the corner where your candle blew out the rope was clean cut, and none of the party was found because the walls caved in."

borderlandsciences.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Just to add to your hypogeum article.

There are many claim's about acoustic technology in the ancient world, perhaps, just perhaps this is actual proof that it could have some basis in fact.

As to the link between these ruin's and hairy giant's, well other than that story but what if like some claims by others these were some form of portal based on acoustic resonance - words and chant's of power much like the Tibetan monk's used, I wonder how a group of them chanting there mantra in there would react with the site or indeed throat singing but it could have simply been an accident that it has these acoustic property's and perhaps that is how the Greeks discovered the optimal way to shape there amphitheaters for sound.

Sound was very important in the ancient world, in the British isles many neolithic sites have spiral's carved into the wall's and while these may simply be decorative it is also possible that when the sites were in pristine condition that these spirals somehow shaped the sound waves as they interacted with them, there are also similar tales to this Maltese one though no giant's - plenty of giant's legend's though as they tend to go hand in hand with large stone construction and were probably coined by later settlers mystified as to the huge monolith's.

One such tale as best I can recall it told of two young boy's whom were playing in a barrow - an iron or bronze age burial mound - this barrow was some miles from there village were there church had been built atop an ancient stone circle, while they were exploring the barrow one of the spiral carved wall's gave as they leaned on it and opened into a dark tunnel so curiosity and the promise of treasure made these two boy's divide and one went into the tunnel (and in one account he played a flute as he walked and in the other he banged the wall's of the tunnel with a stick), the other attempted to follow by putting his ear to the ground and listening for his friend, this continued and his friend followed the sounds until the boy following on top of the ground had reached the village and the sound's stopped suddenly when his friend seemed to have reached the stone circle beneath the church, when he did not come back out a search was launched by the people of the village whom found the the entrance to the tunnel that the surviving boy had told them about had vanished and the stone wall inside the barrow was now once again as solid as it had ever been and so the missing boy was never seen nor heard from again, Like I say it was probably just a folk tale an ancient legend and my recollection is probably pretty tatty but it does bare the similarity of ancient ruin's, tunnel's and a kid going missing never to be heard of again.

edit on 20-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i've had several master masons, and several lower ranked masons, in my family. To the best of my knowledge they all dismissed the supernatural and the paranormal entierly before they joined thew masons and continued to not believe in them afterwwards. Their views didn't change.

Some of them were athiests and others were religious.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What the bloody hell is "a master mason"?!

Are you talking about the club for old men? Is that still around?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
i've had several master masons, and several lower ranked masons, in my family. To the best of my knowledge they all dismissed the supernatural and the paranormal entierly before they joined thew masons and continued to not believe in them afterwwards. Their views didn't change.

Some of them were athiests and others were religious.

This still exists? Isn't just a bunch of dudes having a chat over some wine? A club or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
This still exists? Isn't just a bunch of dudes having a chat over some wine? A club or something?

You're thinking of the Odd Fellows. Or the Shriners. Or the various lodges of Optimists, Lions, Moose or Elk or Water Buffaloes.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for reminding me of Malta, i have my own theories regarding the techniques about constructing these kind of places, and i believe "hollow earth" theory is a cover up meant to distract from the true nature of these spaces and their effect on the psyche of Hu-Man.

Transformation is the key.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
PS The aka Werewolves are not the Hollywood shapeshifters, although they look like them. They are animals/entities which basically look like a wolf, except the size of a cow, with human like hands and super intelligent. When they go bipedal witnesses report hearing the bones cracking as if they are double jointed. Maybe people confused this for shapeshifting in the European Werewolf trials idk.www.youtube.com...[/url]

You need to do more research on shapeshifting.

If you like to read about these kind of things.

Dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: scolai

How about were-bears and were-jaguars?

Both quite interesting in myth.

As a skinwalker, given the ability by Quetzlcoatl I firmly believe in were-jaguars.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
What the bloody hell is "a master mason"?!

Are you talking about the club for old men? Is that still around?

I think some fish when they are beginners then learn to cut bait as they get older .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yes what were formerly known as Trolls, Ogres, Giants, Woodwose, Werewolf, Greenman and Bogeyman in Europe are now called Bigfoot, Yeti, Yahoo, Yowie, Alma, Dogman and Saquatch. In fact, wasnt it masons that created the artwork of them on medieval churches.
There are military testimonies of killing giants in the mountains of Afghanistan and doubtless BF and giant skeletons are kept by the Smithsonian.
PS Physical shapeshifting to and from a 5 ft human to a 12ft werewolf would clearly kill the human body. Plus there is only Bill Schnoebelen and Cabin in the Woods that state that.
Some people subscribe to the new Neanderthal Predation Theory.

themandus.org...

edit on 20-8-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
Plus there is only Bill Schnoebelen...

Ah, good ole Bill. Who doesn't believe a Vampire, Christian, Satanist, Wiccan, Mormon, Gnostic?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Testimony of Kevin Laing. A 10 hr account of Kevin helping a juvenile orphaned bigfoot stay alive from age 14-16 until it was 10 ft tall. Tells nobody for 30 yrs. Im not citing this as evidence obviously. Its the corroborative mass of 1000s of legal testimonies and numerous physical evidence that is the proof. It is an interesting account nonetheless. It is clear they are not all monsters. Even the Bible states some of the Nephilim turned against satan. Here is a shortened version www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join