It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mastermasons and above think about Bigfoots and aka Werewolves?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Take Dr Percy Seymour, for example, who discovered the evidence for Astrology- Classed as a Nut. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Or Maurice Cotterell MD, classed as a Nut for exposing numerous mysteries of Science. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Dr Jeff Meldrum PhD Anthropology etc m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
PS Can you put this topic back in the Secret Society forum where I posted it. I don't want to be responsible for giving kids PTSD in here. The Cryptid forum has even more trolls than the SS forum. I stated I wouldn't post there again and I keep my word, unlike some RE Augustus promised with his trouser leg up at low tide that he would go to a known cryptid habitat overnight, then ran like a chicken when things got real.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
Hi One4all, thanks for your sensible comments. I will ignore the many Trolls here from now on. What state are you in btw? It seems both BF and WWs are also in the UK and regularly seen, along with released exotic pets such as black leopards and such which the Gov have tried to deny until lately. The American WW in London movie was filmed in Yorkshire, which is incidently where WWs have been reported for centuries. This is the Documentary film "Elusive" on UK BFs and WWs. Researcher Paul Sinclair is completely fearless and goes out alone in the middle of the night searching for them armed with a torch. m.youtube.com...

Thanks for the Thread and for all of your hard work...awesome job...and thank you for the link to the video....it was interesting....I notd Bigfoot sign in some areas with a 100% certainty....and Bigfoot Paul should be carefull as he was being warned off of that path....what he found was a funny looking(because the lazy or younger Bigfoot Male just broke off a branch then left it hanging horizontally when normally another branch from a different tree is placed horizontally to mark an owned path) Trail Marker that displays ownership and its not a joke its like a No-Trespassing sign to Bigfoot...just my thoughts for him in the future.

I really enjoy your open mind and willingness to remain in an expanded state until otherwise proven...it is why you are so well versed on this subject and why your contributions have been so enjoyable to share.

I would not recommend going out at night looking for them...for one thing they are nocturnal and diurnal...depending on circumstances.... and they live in Clans and rarely travel alone and if you do meet one on is own its likely a young Juvenile out getting into trouble or a young Male who has been kicked out of the Clan to start his own show....both bad scenarios for you...or even worse a Male or Female who has had its Clan wiped out by Humans and has decided for whatever reason to not be absorbed into another Clan and goes ROUGE....with bad intentions towards whatever screwed up its life.

I know there are Bigfoot...I suspect they are Sentient Hominids…. as we are Sentient Hominids….I suspect that they were a normally evolving branch of the Terrestrial Primate Family who were victims or beneficiaries depending on your take of it all of Genetic interventions actioned by a slightly more evolved group of Sentient Hominids that are of Non-Terrestrial origin but who have a longer term Terrestrial Heritage....smarter more evolved hominids who genetically altered whatever lifeforms they wanted to with relative ease...but with enough inherent mistakes to illuminate the humanity of it all....lol.... I also believe that our Lifespans have been artificially shortened by 70%...and that our natural Telepathic 2-way ability has been short-circuited and we now operate with our outgoing speakers on full volume wide-open broadcasting every second of our lives.....but we cannot "receive" anything at all from each other......I believe Bigfoot was altered in similar ways....I believe that our current genetic variation was created as a Slave or Servant or more simply a Tool Race.....one that could easily be altered to fit different physical conditions on the Planet and still do its work.

If I believe that WE and Bigfoot have both Hominid types that have had externally catalysed and actioned Genetic Interventions beyond our own control conception or reality....then how could I fail to consider that there has to be a Constellation of different altered genetics embedded into different Species on Earth...meaning maybe Werewolves ect are just examples of what Bigfoot and Humans both are.....genetically altered terrestrially based currently devolving species that Mother Nature is slowly pulling back into the fold.

Because I believe Bigfoots Telepathy is altered the opposite of our own intentionally they have their RECIEVE BUTTON LOCKED OPEN at all times and they cannot BROADCAST …….OPPOSITE TO US.tHIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER MANAGE TO SEE THEM...THEY HEAR US SCREAMING OUT LOUD EVERY TIME WE THINK ABOUT THEM......lol...lol...so when yo think to yourself really loud in your head "Holy spit that is a Bigfoot I am a gonna put a slug throught that Suckers heart and make me some Millions"....well they hear it as a loud yell and get every word and visual you freely toss out there.

I do not know what other Earth based species who have been genetically altered understand about their own historys...I think there is possibly a reptilian Species that is as screwed up and in the dark about its own species true History as we are....but their Ancestors figured out like ours did that evolution from a Universal perspective can lead different Species to Sentience and a form close to that of the original creator......and that there could be no claims to nor battle over ownership of Earth .... that any species anywhere can under the right conditions reach a state of sentience and physical similarity to the creator....albeit that the Reptilian Races might have had a slight lead on or were equal to the Hominids that were genetically altered into US...SO THEY MAY "FEEL" THAT eARTH IS THEIRS BY BIRTHRIGHT IN THE naturally EVOLVING SENSE....WHAT THEY ARE TO UNREFINED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR US TO DEVOLVE AND LOSE OUR GENETIC ENHANCEMENTS AS IS HAPPENING NOW...right now we are far to powerful to fight with outright.

There is an unlimited number of possibilities and many must be manifesting as we speak its simply a loosely formed math equation to know that.

Everybody was designed to do a job...it is what we do that defines us...same with all things.

I really don't want to consider what a Werewolf was created to do....unless its strictly guard duty...or war.

However reality is what we allow ourselves to see...we cannot deny it.
When we look we more often than not see...I will now do a quick Werewolf research bit...but do not plan on researching it on any level beyond educational viewings they are to dangerous IMHO to get obessed with....having a Bigfoot shake a tree or knock a few down or even throw one at you is one thing but having a bloodthirsty instinctually motivated 16 foot tall Werewolf eyeballing you in any way shape or form is another.

My research is done in the heart of North American Bigfoot action....in Canada....there is nowhere else on EARTH WHERE MORE CLANS EXIST.....IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO EACH OTHER.

Just Google Bigfoot Canada and the videos and photos you see from one particular area will stand alone in their quality and similarity.
edit on 2-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

I believe the genetic realities which we would have to face globally if a Bigfoot were realised into Science and Bio-genetics....the impacts would rock Religon and Society....its not about the Industrys losing money that these things are suppressed its because of their genetic template and what it will reveal...most of them already live in protected areas like Parks and Nature Preserves where there is no hunting allowed....simply expanding these areas 2-3X would be enough o provide the species with protection...they are intelligent and will eventually stay where we let them .

I do not think we will ever see Bigfoot recognised...they will continue to kill them because there is a finite number of them so its just a loose math equation to them and they have unlimited resources and time....same with WWs and ay other species they wish to destroy.

Once you begin to learn you realise just how clever these Hominids are...like preferring to live close to heavily populated Urban Areas and Cities….as well as Communities and Farms of all sizes.....it makes it harder to find them because everyone assumes they run out to live in the North Forty in the absolutely barren wilderness.....so that where they go look.

Personally I have changed my habits in the Woods forever.....and if I had to battle these things it would be with . allthatsinteresting.com...

edit on 2-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What do master masons think about Bigfoot and werewolves?

Why should they think different than non clubmembers?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Because club members are supposed to have access to all of the Worlds Greatest Secrets which of course must include Bigfoot.Bigfoot is well known for building unique one-of-a-kind structures all around the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

We could start a Gofundme for Augustus, to pay his expenses for a Tent etc, for this 7 night vigil he states he will do alone.

As a 1%er I don't need some lame ass tent, I'll just take my new RV meth lab glamping and pretend to see the Bigfoots and werewolves.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We could start a Gofundme for Augustus, to pay his expenses for a Tent etc, for this 7 night vigil he states he will do alone.

As a 1%er I don't need some lame ass tent, I'll just take my new RV meth lab glamping and pretend to see the Bigfoots and werewolves.

I bet you secretly love the subject of Bigfoot, and have at least ten boxes of material of your own studies,

And are just worried that someone else catches it first,

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

That's because I actually know the true identity of Bigfoot. He actually posts on this site.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is your ass.
There is a hole in the ground.
Some people have gone out of their way to elucidate the distinction.
Bigfoots and werewolves are hairy. That's all I know.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Loling at both "build one of a kind structures" One4all. Good one. Some people thought Giants built Stone Circles. After reading Mastermason Chris Knights books, it seems nearly all of the European ones use the Megalithic Yard as a measurement, so I doubt it. Curiously the Pentagon, GCHQ, Stonehenge and numerous Masonic Buildings still use this Megalithic Yard. I haven't measured them myself but I take his word for it. The Pentagon is the symbol of the 33rd degree obviously. Anyway that's another topic.
Have you ever been effected by Infrasound One4all? The UK is very behind on BF and WWs, compared to the US/CAN. Its only lately come to light they are here too. I am really trying to work out if there is anything Paranormal or more advanced than Humans about them, such as these Interdimensional claims or if that is a disinformation campaign.
Scientists are claiming the Loch Ness monster is a giant eel today. They sampled the DNA in the water. Thing is, its not just Loch Ness they are reported in the UK, and 90% of descriptions are of a Plesiosaur not an eel. They are apparently seen in San Fransisco Bay chasing Sea Lions amongst other places. If BF and WWs are Classified its not a stretch that Plesiosaurs and Pterosaurs are too. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Thunderbird could well be another survivor of the Jurassic era. I've heard they are Pterosaurs and I forget the name of the bird which evolved from them. There are testimonies of them. The "Thunder" description could describe their migration from the high mountains in the fall when there is more thunder. They are probably nocturnal too, and could be seen at night by lightning. A lot of the sightings are likely condors and vultures but they don't have 30ft wingspans and sharp peaks at the back of their heads, or try to fly off with fishermen. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Gary Wayne, Bible and Hebrew expert. Author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy talks about Nephilim and their possible relation to Cryptids (and FMasons via Cain). We can't discount any of this. m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: solve

That's because I actually know the true identity of Bigfoot. He actually posts on this site.

Wrong. I know his true identity (it's not DB) and he posts exclusively to 4chan. Sometimes 8 if he's feeling blue.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have not been affected by their infrasound...but I don't think I have run into a big Male with a reason to use it on me .

I have not focused on anything extra-sensory when dealing with them,only the physical things.

I am an Intuitive Empath and my own Alarm System goes wayyyy off the charts when I am out researching.

It is the beginning of Fall where I research and two days ago I had my second event of encountering the Stanky Smell from Bigfoot in a research area ...I am wondering if its musk the Males emit during the Rut or Mating season or if its simply estrus.If it is the Rut then Bigfoot is still a seasonal breeder.If it is simply estrus then the time of year could be irrelevant or coincidence.

After seeing the work of MK Davis I have decided that I will not go that far out of my way to get footage...its been done already many times...the Pattersson -Gimlin film is 110% legitimate...there are multiple Bigfoot in the film and its a Family...I also personally reviewed the film and some extra footage of that area and its chock full of legitimate Bigfoot signs...definite ones.I always have a camera or Phone for pictures or videos but I will not invest in trying to catch them off guard if I get them it will be because I am following their signs.

I am not sure about the interdimensional questions and I have not had any experiences I have recognised as such...well maybe once...Early this year I was researching a hot spot that had tons of activity...and I had an entire Phone full of pictures and videos ...but on my very last stop before I left the Forest I somehow lost my Phone...and oddly enough I also lost a few minutes of my memory of what I was doing in that last spot I stopped to film....its still just a fuzzy blank then I remember being out of the Forest on the normal Trails...I put up signs in case anyone found it and I searched for hours and hours but nothing bupkiss….and I only had to search a small area because I had it right till the very end of my trip.

I am finding that odd things happen with Bigfoot...not supernatural just extremely odd....things hard to explain....they are tricky by nature...I have had gifts put in the middle of the Trails for me in cases where Bigfoot has outflanked me after I have gifted them then went back down my Path to egress....and first off its spooky as hades....it freaks you out because you are suddenly ABSOLUTELY AWARE THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH YOU....you immediately know in your mind that its not an animal out there with you...its scary to be frank...then your mind processes that something was able to quickly outflank you and get in front of you as you are egressing and you DID NOT HEAR OR SEE THEM....you are forced to try to rationalise things that cannot be rationalised unless you go out on a ledge and stretch things...for example one might assume some animal just by coincidence dropped a tea saucer sized freshly picked mushroom right in the middle of the trail as you egress that no other human but you has been on or that in a similar instance a Coyote or Fox or Bird coincidentally dropped a freshly killed mouse with three freshly picked green leaves leading up to it in the dead middle of another path you were egressing on after communicating with whoops to their woodknocks and after gifting them..

Researching Bigfoot is a test in self policing...because you have to be able to explain rationally how and why things happen...and the problem is that in Nature not a lot of random things happen...everything is connected and pretty organised really... animals that work hard to find food to eat don't just drop freshly picked big juicy mushrooms in the middle of a Hiking path that has recently had a human walking on it....predators that expend time and energy hunting down and killing prey do not just casually drop it in the middle of a Hiking path with three freshly picked leaves placed to lead you right to it...now when you add that I was researching Bigfoot at these times and if you add that I was gifting and communicating successfully … well then we have an entirely different dynamic in play that must be explained. Rationally and in context.

Rational and numeric explanations are very different...saying "what are the odds of that" is one thing....but saying that is irrational is another thing......there are numeric odds that could be contrived to say the chances of a Predator travelling on the same path as me just as I was egressing and being startled it dropped its freshly killed prey out of its mouth exactly where a series of 3 big green leaves ended and ran.....but on the basis of rationality we have to say that Predators do not do that even when startled they will clench their prey and run like hell and rationally speaking after a communication of Whoops to Woodknocks and a gifting to have this happen means it WAS IN NO WAY RANDOM NOR WAS IT AN ACCIDENT.....so we have to throw away the traditional numeric method of rationalising things....we have to stick to logic.

During his analysis of the Pattersson-Gimplin film MK-Davis shows us a large male Bigfoot that everyone had missed...and there are lightflashes on the film when this male appears to move which is when you can first notice him the flash happens seemingly just before he can be seen....raising some obvious questions as to wether or not its an artifact from the filming process or if its something Bigfoot is doing....MK also shows us that Bigfoot is carrying something as well as has braided hair.

Many technologies we today consider to be futuristic and complicated are actually extremely simple and basic representations of Nature....the Neutral-Dimension Drives some UFOs use like this extremely basic with about as many moving parts numerically as a Moped......Bigfoot could have access to this type of technology.

I have not been out recently and the last few times I have I have smelled that stanky scent....as I said the seasons are changing...soon lots of the underbrush and thickest vegetation will be gone and it will look less like a Jungle and more like a Forest....plus the food sources are now changing as everything gets ready for winter.I am not sure if these ones overwinter or if they migrate I am leaning to migration myself.

There are questions surrounding an Inner Earth environment....if It is so then all kinds of life forms are possible and then we have Antarctica where the same scenario could occur with species thought to be extinct still surviving in breeding numbers....there are lots of areas on Earth that do not see human intervention...and haven't for hundreds maybe thousands of years...people think we have been everywhere but this is far far from the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Wrong. I know his true identity (it's not DB) and he posts exclusively to 4chan. Sometimes 8 if he's feeling blue.

How can you say it's not him?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Fred and Ernie are back I see. They only leave their appartment to go to Trump Rallies. Bet they get real excited.
You ever have any problems with your phone battery around them one4all? Seems to be a regular theme according to ex NASA Scientist Tim Coonbo. Mike Patterson of SQ Ontario claims they can cloak and teleport. Says they took his camera into another dimension too. m.youtube.com...
edit on 6-9-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Its possible these pygmy 'Pukwudgie' aka Smallfoot aka Little people things are real too. Anything the TV says is Myth is likely real. If people want to watch Finding Bigfoot with Hillbillies running around the woods, but never find anything, that's cool. m.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join