It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
It's just a fad.

In the sixties it was free love hippies.

In the nineties it was grunge and whatever.

Now it's getting tats, bashing Trump and being part of the LGBTQ community.

It will pass.

Just wonder what will be next!

From one of them hippy types...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why spend so much time worrying about such a tiny, tiny portion of the population? There is no "agenda". There's no benefit from the current movement other than people being able to live their lives out of the closet. People don't turn gay or trans. It's not a conscious decision. I have 4 kids in school, grades 3-9, and can confirm there's no such thing as LGBTQ classes. If someone harasses or commits an act of violence against one of the kids, then they have assemblies on tolerance. We did the same thing for black kids when I was in school.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Taged to view later....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If we take your numbers at face value

That's 4.5% of the people you can get to donate and vote for you. That can be a swing to get you in power and make money.

When you realize how much of this PC crap is all about power and money.

That's why Asians don't count as a minority, better to pander to a more numerous minority then have values that you apply to all people.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Lots of ignorance and/or gaslighting going on here in this thread... Legislation and regulations are real and enforced at the point of a government gun...

New Jersey becomes second state in nation to require that schools teach LGBT history

‘Too much, too soon.’ Families rally at Capitol against sex education and LGBT curriculum

ABCs of LGBTQ history mandated for more U.S. public schools

A system of gender self-identification would put women at risk

Why the Equality Act of 2019 is dangerous legislation

Deny ignorance and school yourselves, good people, before it's too late. Because the gaslighters and the ignorant won't do it for you.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Lots of ignorance and/or gaslighting going on here in this thread... Legislation and regulations are real and enforced at the point of a government gun...

New Jersey becomes second state in nation to require that schools teach LGBT history

‘Too much, too soon.’ Families rally at Capitol against sex education and LGBT curriculum

ABCs of LGBTQ history mandated for more U.S. public schools

A system of gender self-identification would put women at risk

Why the Equality Act of 2019 is dangerous legislation

Deny ignorance and school yourselves, good people, before it's too late. Because the gaslighters and the ignorant won't do it for you.

Let's not forget the "Sissy Hypno" video's abundantly available....

Anyone who says there is no agenda is either blind, ignorant, or just shilling for the elites.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ah yes, the old "animals do it so we can too" line.

Animals also rape other animals, kill their partners, eat each other, kill their young, etc. So, how about that?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Animals also rape other animals, kill their partners, eat each other, kill their young, etc. So, how about that?

Just saying, but some Humans do/have done all of the above to other Humans.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Let's not forget the "Sissy Hypno" video's abundantly available....

Oh yes -- Definitely! I haven't actually watched any of it (and I don't want to). I've just read about it. And even that makes me shudder with horror. But it cannot be denied, if only because sooooooooo many boys and young men point directly to it as the impetus for their desire to transition. Many don't even pretend that they believe they were born in the "wrong" body; they clearly say they "want" to be the degraded and humiliated and abused "woman."

It's beyond my ability to comprehend. I just know it is.

Anyone who says there is no agenda is either blind, ignorant, or just shilling for the elites.

Agreed. There is absolutely nothing rational or reasonable or benign in how this is being foisted upon society. If there were anything rational or reasonable about it, the lies and gaslighting and bullying would not be necessary or even considered.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Agendas require an end goal. What is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I went to a zoo and saw a baboon start tossing it's poo all over the place.

Copied it and have been living a life of bliss ever since.

Don't mock what the animals can teach you please.

I bet the people that use the animals do it argument just like smelling their own butts, just like dogs and that's the only excuse they can use to let them feel normal to a extent.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You are not homophobe you are just an a hole for trying to label people as "normal". Everyone is different. Everyone is the same at the same time.

Yeah, my IQ puts me in the 2%ile range, but no one holds parades for people like us. Instead, we're looked down on and sneered at and made fun of. There are no "nerd" parades.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: seeker1963

Agendas require an end goal. What is it?

Don't know and don't care.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Just saying, but some Humans do/have done all of the above to other Humans.

So imitating animals is not necessarily a good thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

One of our closest ancestors is the Bonobo, they use sex to greet each other. so imitating animals has it's good as well as bad.

(post by Homefree removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ah, the next trans-thread. Number 1.000.000 or so. Maybe you should try and have a wild night with some good looking guy. Or talk to your mom or wife about your problems, woman are good in listening to crying babys.

Why am I not surprised that someone dismissing the very real and legitimate issues regarding current issues -- including a legislative bill moving through the houses of congress -- would resort to shallow and petty stereotypes about women to make their point???

Why am I not surprised that someone supporting the Trans Taliban would totally and completely dismiss the lifelong harms being done to children?

Well, guess what... I have a big surprise for you... This woman doesn't speak crybaby and doesn't tolerate crybabies. And I sure as hell don't let MEN tell me who I am or who women are.

I think you know what you can do with your insulting and petty stereotypes.

As usual, the social justice warrior posts are the most racist/sexist ones in the thread. Good on you calling them out for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

As usual, the social justice warrior posts are the most racist/sexist ones in the thread.

Ain't that the truth??? Sheesh! There was actually a time when liberals could articulate valid and reasonable arguments, even boosted by genuine facts, to explain and promote their positions. But stereotypes are all they've got these days...

Good on you calling them out for it.

Thanks, but not sure what good it did... just crickets in response.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
8 minutes of Icke babbling on. Basically all he says is that there is an agenda....

Well no sht sherlock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join