It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm not gonna say too much here in the OP because I and many others on ATS have tried telling people that there is an Agenda to change men to women and vice-versa!

David Icke explains it better than i can, so it's best you all listen to him and maybe we can get this LGBTQ teaching in schools banned!

Children need to understand aswell what's going on but because they are too young to understand... they are being manipulated into believing it's "normal".

Even Adults go about cheering and clapping at the trans community, so they too need educating. If you know any Adults or children who have been manipulated by the community, please call your local Police Station and give their names!

And I'll just dd this video here which is a short debate on whether LGBT lessons should be taught in schools:

edit on CDTFri, 07 Jun 2019 09:28:05 -05000000003009x105x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Transgenders amount to .6% of the US population. LGBT (includes the T) amount to 4.5% of the US population.

They are an abnormality, in my opinion. I did not say that they are bad, evil or wrong. But IMO that are not normal in the scheme of nature.
I do not understand why there has to be reading time with a tranny in primary or preschools. I don't understand why they have to have fetish parades celebrating that they were born different than almost everyone else (I am not saying they shouldn't be allowed to have them... just don't get why they want to).
I don't think I will ever understand that.

Call me a homophobe, I don't really give a damn.
edit on b000000302019-06-07T09:24:06-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 07 Jun 2019 09:24:06 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ah, the next trans-thread. Number 1.000.000 or so. Maybe you should try and have a wild night with some good looking guy. Or talk to your mom or wife about your problems, woman are good in listening to crying babys.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You are curious, right? Try it! And watch some videos about animals living with same sex partners.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
David Icke explains it better than i can, so it's best you all listen to him and maybe we can get this LGBTQ teaching in schools banned!

Children need to understand aswell what's going on but because they are too young to understand... they are being manipulated into believing it's "normal".

In my schools, they teach math and reading. There's no LGBTQ class. I think you are making this to be a much bigger problem that actually is. In you argument, you claim what is being taught is that it is "normal". The same applies to your argument. You are making this issue about LGBTQ teachings as important as issues like the cost of healthcare or the minimum wage not being a livable wage.

To be honest with you, I don't care. This issue has nothing to do with my wallet.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are not homophobe you are just an a hole for trying to label people as "normal". Everyone is different. Everyone is the same at the same time.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All I see is an old man struggling with a changing society, you can't just pick a subject and add 'agenda' to it.
But I do think that as we grow further away from nature these 'unnatural things' in society will increase. No agenda needed

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

youtu.be...

Whats your argument exactly? Animals are in relationships like humans somehow?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's just a fad.

In the sixties it was free love hippies.

In the nineties it was grunge and whatever.

Now it's getting tats, bashing Trump and being part of the LGBTQ community.

It will pass.

Just wonder what will be next!
edit on 7-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I agree but I don't consider homosexuality "normal" or something humans were meant to do but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing to live your life the way you want. I do believe the trans gender fluid etc movement is a trend used by some people to be different. The agenda is obvious in my humble opinion

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You are not homophobe you are just an a hole for trying to label people as "normal". Everyone is different. Everyone is the same at the same time.

Now you have called me an 'a-hole'.
My definition of 'normal' is related to nature.
Homosexuality is aberrant in most animal species in nature. Transexuality exists in nature, but only in lower species.

The goal for humans, from nature's perspective, is procreation. Males and females have sexual intercourse with the end result being the creation of a new human, if everything goes right. A guy can have sex with another guy for years on end and they are not going to make a new human as a result of all that sex.

I didn't think that I was going to have to explain the birds and the bees.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You are curious, right? Try it! And watch some videos about animals living with same sex partners.

If I wanted to have sex with another guy, I already would have.
Me not being born gay is the main roadblock to your fantasy, I guess.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I definitely agree with Icke as far as he went; but what's the end game? Population control? Profit? Erosion of rights? Perverts being perverted? All of the above? None of the above???

The interviewer sure seemed put off by Icke's statements and seemed to want to cut Icke off a few times.

Another huge part of the trans agenda is confusing the language. It is now impossible to use words without having multiple possible meanings. And if you don't say the right word then off with your head!!!

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ah, the next trans-thread. Number 1.000.000 or so. Maybe you should try and have a wild night with some good looking guy. Or talk to your mom or wife about your problems, woman are good in listening to crying babys.

Why am I not surprised that someone dismissing the very real and legitimate issues regarding current issues -- including a legislative bill moving through the houses of congress -- would resort to shallow and petty stereotypes about women to make their point???

Why am I not surprised that someone supporting the Trans Taliban would totally and completely dismiss the lifelong harms being done to children?

Well, guess what... I have a big surprise for you... This woman doesn't speak crybaby and doesn't tolerate crybabies. And I sure as hell don't let MEN tell me who I am or who women are.

I think you know what you can do with your insulting and petty stereotypes.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Yeah, it must be right. Your logic is so awesome I don't even dare to go against it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I stopped taking anything serious on this thread when I saw you use David Icke to prove a point. He is an A1 nut job and changes his Proof of "something" with what's trendy at the moment. He was a professional Goalie who claimed he was the son of god for a while, then joined the Reptilian alien band wagon, then it was the British royals who where reptilian, then it was the elites who were trying to take over the world, so this is his next attempt at making money on his website and his books.

edit on 7-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The only problem I see is the disproportionate amount of attention transgender ism gets and the disproportionate amount of influence it wields. It is definitely an agenda and driven hard, otherwise resistence to the ideas would not discounted as some ism and people who disagreed with the ideas wouldn't be attacked or demonized.

Influence should be somewhat proportionate to population percentage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Good luck with your thread.

You're gonna need it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Your thread is complete horse crap. You do know that this has been going on for centuries right?
If someone wants to be there selves then let them and butt out man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join