It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And with his very next comment he proved you right.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You are absolutely the product of psyops and weaponized media. Good luck guys. Please try not to destroy the whole world in your preemptive strikes agains all those dangerous third world nations.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks like the $$$ you pay at the pump is being used to control the media, buy politicians to allow mass migration and LEO to look the other way on crime. The third muslim invasion of Europe is underway.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Takes more than two countries to sway the power of the EU agenda. That’s why the EU is such a terrible thing.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
You are absolutely the product of psyops and weaponized media. Good luck guys. Please try not to destroy the whole world in your preemptive strikes agains all those dangerous third world nations.

Nice deflection. Too bad people here don't fall for that crap.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

See what happens when the left is faced with the opportunity to educate themselves? Deny and run away with name calling and deflection all the way. I took the time to present real information straight from the source. Here is your proof that truth doesn't matter to people with an agenda. The agenda is all that matters - truth be damned.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You fall for anything apparently. We have troops all over their lands, have killed about 4 million of them in the last decade, have laid waste to their nations. And They are attacking US. Let’s be clear here. We have been attacking them, controlling their nations, controlling their resources, for decades. How do you take the most powerful military nation on earth, and make all the people there constantly afraid that they’re under attack. It’s goebbels dream. Read a little Chomsky, or zinn or Blum for chrissakes. Our media has made us afraid of one brown group after another for decades now. When I was a kid it was the horrible Nicaraguans that we’re going to invade. Then the Iraqis who were going to invade. Now it’s the Venezuelans, Mexicans and Muslims invading. What would you all do if y’all didn’t have someone to be afraid of for once?? I expect your head would explode. Or worse, you might pay attention to what your leaders were really doing.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You fall for anything apparently. We have troops all over their lands, have killed about 4 million of them in the last decade, have laid waste to their nations. And They are attacking US. Let’s be clear here. We have been attacking them, controlling their nations, controlling their resources, for decades. How do you take the most powerful military nation on earth, and make all the people there constantly afraid that they’re under attack. It’s goebbels dream. Read a little Chomsky, or zinn or Blum for chrissakes. Our media has made us afraid of one brown group after another for decades now. When I was a kid it was the horrible Nicaraguans that we’re going to invade. Then the Iraqis who were going to invade. Now it’s the Venezuelans, Mexicans and Muslims invading. What would you all do if y’all didn’t have someone to be afraid of for once?? I expect your head would explode. Or worse, you might pay attention to what your leaders were really doing.

Is that what you think of them? "Brown people"?

I ask because Islam is a religion and Mexico is a multi-racial country. It seems weird that, despite this fact, you can only think of them as "brown people".

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
and let me add this. What, you’re afraid Muslims are going to take over the world?? Even if they somehow managed it, I’m sure over time they’d evolve and become masters of philosophy and science and all those other things humans are known for, it wouldn’t be the end of happy lives and existence you all seem to fear. The world has labored under worse ideologies in the past.
But that will never come to happen. Because no matter how vulnerable you think the us or eu may be to Muslim “invasion”, you know who won’t be??? Russia. And China. And they are the emerging order, so you really don’t have to worry that much. China and Russia will be there to balance and, if need be, halt any Muslim invasion if the westerners are too weak to do it themselves.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

I ask because Islam is a religion and Mexico is a multi-racial country. It seems weird that, despite this fact, you can only think of them as "brown people".

It’s a common term to describe white fear of all the other races that aren’t them. Yes, the us has a horrible history with brown people of all sorts. It includes South Americans, Muslims, Indians, Africans, Asians, indigenous etc. pretty much all the folks the us and western powers make war on.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

It’s a common term to describe white fear of all the other races that aren’t them. Yes, the us has a horrible history with brown people of all sorts. It includes South Americans, Muslims, Indians, Africans, Asians, indigenous etc. pretty much all the folks the us and western powers make war on.

It's also racist. Not only that, but assuming others fear the skin colors and not the ideologies is projection.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

And that’s what you have to take from the above statements. Good for you.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

And that’s what you have to take from the above statements. Good for you.

If they are not "brown", but multi-racial and spanning the entire gamut of skin-colors, why call them that? Secondly, why assume others think in the same manner?

I don't know, call them "brown people" if you'd like, but it seems mighty hypocritical.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Freedom of religion. Would you be as upset if a firing range opened up next door to you? So as you grow in to your golden year not only will you be giving dirty looks to kids walking on your lawn now you are gonna give dirty looks to people practicing their freedom of religion? Well you have the right to move to a place far away where you can feel "peace and quiet" sorry but most places on Earth go through population and demographic changes, in the city we have gentrification where there used to be white flight....go figure.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

And I suppose the crusades were just a bunch of violent Christians bent on death and destruction? No, it was Christians defending themselves against the violence of the muslims hordes who were slaughtering them in their own homes.

You need to stop addressing me and start addressing the information. Why don't you respond to the information from the Muslim Brotherhood where they state very clearly, for anyone interested in truth, that the plan is to rely on people like you to welcome them into this country in a form of settlement jihad to destroy us by our own hands, as they put it? Why don't you answer any of the questions I have asked you about that? Why don't you direct your comments to the topic instead of me? I couldn't care less what you think of me. You are a liberal idiot and your opinion is a popcorn fart in a tornado. It means nothing. So either address the topic or go find a parking lot full of morons to preach your bs to.

The Muslim Brotherhood said very simply and straightforward - we are settling among them (westerners) to destroy them from within. Either you understand that or you don't. Stop attacking me and attack the data or find somewhere else to spread your crap.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

You are sure they would evolve over time... What a bunch of crap. These people are from a society that is thousands of years old and they are still living in the stone age. If they are so evolutionary why haven't they evolved at all?

You are so full of it I can't fathom how you can draw enough breath to squeal your pathetic pablum.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm going to wade into this one...

WOOOOWWWWW. I’m sorry. With as politicized as ATS has gotten, I had forgotten that it was the home of the fringe conspiracy theorists too. My bad man. You go on with your fight to get the truth of the Muslims invading the world out. Peace.

Whew. Let's rewind there. So from your own Washington Post:

At Elbarasse's home on Whistler Court, agents seized computer disks, bank records and Arabic documents, including one document titled "For Your Eyes Only -- How to Propagate Islam." Also seized, according to court records, were copies of checks from the Dar Al-Hijra mosque in Falls Church; an Arabic CD with an "evaluation of the Jihad movement"; a piece of paper containing the address of the Norfolk Naval Station; Israeli travel documents; various "anti-Israel materials"; and documents concerning the Muslim Brotherhood, a secretive movement of political activists dedicated to restoring Islamic rule in secular Arab societies.

Va. Man Tied to Hamas Held...

So your assertion here is that the OP is lying, or fell for a conspiracy theory. Well, no. What he described happened, and it was reported upon by the Washington Post. Now, I know you don't trust the media at all, it's just the mouthpiece of TPTB right? So who's the conspiracy theorist? You're going to need to present some evidence for your assertion here, because otherwise it looks an awful lot like an Argument from Ignorance.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
I can't believe I'm going to wade into this one...

WOOOOWWWWW. I’m sorry. With as politicized as ATS has gotten, I had forgotten that it was the home of the fringe conspiracy theorists too. My bad man. You go on with your fight to get the truth of the Muslims invading the world out. Peace.

Whew. Let's rewind there. So from your own Washington Post:

At Elbarasse's home on Whistler Court, agents seized computer disks, bank records and Arabic documents, including one document titled "For Your Eyes Only -- How to Propagate Islam." Also seized, according to court records, were copies of checks from the Dar Al-Hijra mosque in Falls Church; an Arabic CD with an "evaluation of the Jihad movement"; a piece of paper containing the address of the Norfolk Naval Station; Israeli travel documents; various "anti-Israel materials"; and documents concerning the Muslim Brotherhood, a secretive movement of political activists dedicated to restoring Islamic rule in secular Arab societies.

Va. Man Tied to Hamas Held...

So your assertion here is that the OP is lying, or fell for a conspiracy theory. Well, no. What he described happened, and it was reported upon by the Washington Post. Now, I know you don't trust the media at all, it's just the mouthpiece of TPTB right? So who's the conspiracy theorist? You're going to need to present some evidence for your assertion here, because otherwise it looks an awful lot like an Argument from Ignorance.

Very well said. And thank you. I have been trying to get this...one...to answer to the data rather than to me but its not happening. Just denial and insults.

Well done for knowing truth when you see it and not being afraid to say so.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I know history is not the end thing for some because it is... HISTORY.. and the self centered think they know everything important already so history "is like so boring" and does not mean anything or apply to them ....that was then and just a bunch of old guys who are dead now..... youtu.be...

Read the Quran as the road map is not a secret and is totally there on the how and the why for domination... Yep I know, it is to much trouble for those who run on feelings instead of facts and history to even try to understand..

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Muslim mass migration

That title doesn't make sense.

There are western born white Muslims and converts. What's your fkin point? Ahh you mean those brown different looking immigrants.

I see!

fkin d*mmy.

By the way, Christianity is dying. You 'Paul' worshippers!

edit on 28-5-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join