It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Let me think. What are the major threats to the world today. Nuclear war. Possible man made climate change. Man made ecological disasters and pollution. Massive poverty. Who created these problems? Was it the Muslims? The .....Africans? The Mexicans? Hm.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Completely off topic and pointless, not to mention wrong.

This thread is about various nations of the world having had enough of muslim mass migration to the point that they elect new leadership to resolve the issue.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Yeah, as stated. We destroy all their countries, and then complain about their migration and point out how warlike they are. We do it with Muslims. With South Americans and Mexicans. With Africans. All the same. Wonder why that is?

Very nicely put,

We "developed" these countries by robbing them, and now tears flow,

But the end result is not going to be nice, we are all being used.

This can not be changed with voting.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Vroomfondel

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

You have it backwards.

Besides if we ignore facts like Sharia law we ignore reality.

Uhh.
The favorite buzzword of Tommy Robinson followers, Sharia law

Must be a good person if he thinks like me on Sharia, don't know the guy, NEVER heard of him before the news this week.

Sharia is evil. Ask gay people, Hebrews and Christians in those Sharia lands what Sharia is like. Maybe you're pretending to care about people in those categories? I am for protecting people from what is physically sickening or dangerously evil.

I cared enough to find out the real truth will you?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah, as stated. We destroy all their countries, and then complain about their migration and point out how warlike they are. We do it with Muslims. With South Americans and Mexicans. With Africans. All the same. Wonder why that is?

You wonder why? Because if we don't some bleeding heart liberal calls us uncaring racist haters for not getting involved. Then when we do get involved we get blamed for whatever atrocities we were responding to and get called racist haters for doing it.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah vroom, that’s called “manufacturing consent”. And it wasn’t “bleeding heart liberals” that demanded we invade Iraq, Syria, Libya, Venezuela, Argentina, etc. it was the media. And anytime you see actual liberals supporting a military intervention, it’s based not upon statistics, or actual realities of the situation, but a narrative fed to them by the media and the corporations, the same groups that got farmers and working class people to vote republican, and destroy the unions against their own interests, to support bailouts, to support patriot acts and imprisonment and torture of journalists, to hate China and Russia, and to blame Muslims, Mexicans, the poor, and other brown folks for the problems created by us “capitalism “.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Did the mass migration correspond with wars that were started in their homelands?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The world has had enough? I don't recall being asked about this!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Did the mass migration correspond with wars that were started in their homelands?

In a word, no.

The mass migrations were people coming from all over the world claiming to be refugees from war-torn countries. A good portion of them were not. Some were economic opportunists. Others were terrorists.

It is a falsehood to say we, the west, started those wars. In most cases we responded to ongoing wars by getting involved. Iran and Iraq for example, have been fighting each other for a thousand years. We did not start a war there. The same can be said of most middle east countries. When have these countries ever been at peace for any significant amount of time?

Many of these nations were at war long before there was a United States to blame.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You have a valid point in addressing the media as an instigator. But the media is just a tool. They too are fed a narrative to report. This demon has many heads. Cut one off and two more grow in its place.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I find this largely disengenuous. We don’t respond to wars by getting involved. Normally we are the facilitating force behind those wars. We instigated the wars between Iraq and Iran, and provided weapons to both sides. We didn’t “get involved in wars in Libya and Syria, we instigated attempted coups there and then used the governments defending themselves as an excuse to initiate hot wars there. We promised saddam, our ally in the region who we helped install, that he could invade Kuwait for their oil fields in exchange for him waging our proxy war against Iran.... and then we used that as an excuse to invade and kill him. We instigated the escalation of hostilities in Afghanistan to mire Russia in an expensive war that eventually contributed to the downfall and dissolution of the Soviet Union. We planned to overthrow 7 nations in the Middle East prior to the massive eruption of hostilities there that wound up involving the very countries we stated we wanted to overthrow for the pnac. It takes a large amount of intentional obfuscation to get people to believe that we had nothing to do with the historical events leading to massive upheavals in the very same nations we stated we wanted to overthrow. We murdered 2.4 million in Iraq and displaced many more millions. We displaced millions in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and now Yemen, and to say that the massive current influx of Muslims from wartorn nations into Europe is just a continuation of what was (not) going on before is revisionist history written by the victors and those with agendas.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
People like to pooh-pooh the question as if the clash of civilizations, colonization and one-way mass migration was no big deal. Yet if their own countrymen were to migrate en masse to an Islamic country, was to settle and colonize, they'd be protesting for years to come. They hold standards to themselves that they refuse to hold for others, for likely reasons of racism and bigotry.
edit on 27-5-2019 by TheSteppenwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Muslims attitudes towards the west (hate) do NOT come from ‘western aggression’.

The attitudes and beliefs of the rape culture come from the mouth of the pedophile prophet himself.

Anyone who thinks that a 70% muslim-majority Europe would still be classed as ‘western civilisation’ is a moron.

Anyone who thinks it will never reach 70% is also a moron. Especially if they’re advocating for MASS islamic immigration to continue unabated. Which almost EVERY leftist is.

Islam, the culture that holds left-wing values in high regard.
Islam, the culture that defends gay rights, women’s rights, freedom of religion and freedom of expression.
Islam, the best culture on the planet, hands down.

What Europe needs is MORE islam.

Thankfully the Kalergi plan has FAILED and the racist, fascist agenda 21 has FAILED
edit on 27 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

More like a Controlled Covert Invasion if you ask me . Not Everyone in this World is a Freakin' Idyut !

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Look at it this way. Say there is a muslim family in your neighborhood next door to your home. They are nice, friendly people. They wave and smile when they see you. They bring your dog back when he gets out of your yard. They are nice people. Then another muslim family, the real die-hard toe the line kind, moves into your neighborhood on the other side of the first muslim family. How do you think that first muslim family is going to act when they find out that real die-hard toe the line muslims are right next door? Do you think they will continue to be friends with infidels like yourselves?

The muslim nation has been at war with itself since the very beginning. Some sects are too warm and fuzzy for the likes of others like the shia. They aren't devout enough. Either they accept the true muslim ways, sharia law and all, or they are beheaded like infidels as traitors to the faith. Muslims kill their own people for not being muslim enough. How can you possibly think they won't kill you for the same reason? Just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they won't. When they are faced with a choice, one being enforced by the hard-core head chopping muslims standing right next to them, what do you honestly think they will do?

You make a good point.

If we want to zero in on the one, and only true failing of Islam, it is its TOLERANT ATTITUDE TOWARD ITS OWN EXTREMISTS.

So:

No rational person is ever tolerant of extremism.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are tolerant of Muslim extremism.

Therefore:

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are not rational people.

What use can we in the West make of non-rational people? None. Hopefully they'll stay in their homes. Hopefully our leaders will wake up and quit trying to intervene in their internal genocidal wars (because then we get blamed for whatever happens after that, even though we waited until there was a problem to get involved.)

Let me think. What are the major threats to the world today. Nuclear war. Possible man made climate change. Man made ecological disasters and pollution. Massive poverty. Who created these problems? Was it the Muslims? The .....Africans? The Mexicans? Hm.

Yes. Actually......

They're the primary source of overpopulation.

Overpopulation increases the required food production level.

Modern food production is driven by those little yellow ammonia pellets, which are manufactured using the Haber Process using quite a lot of electricity.

Electricity production, as well as hauling all that food to market, increases carbon emissions.

That's what is going to do in our planet: just the cost of producing food. No need for any other factors.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your right to practice your religion ends where mine begin.

Muslims can worship and practice all they want.

When they start banning bacon and booze, I start shooting.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There’s nothing ‘extreme’ or abnormal about the ENTIRE TOWN cheering and egging you on while you stone your own daughter to death in the street because she ducked down to the shop without a male chaperone.

It’s most definitely ‘moderate’ and ‘acceptable’ behaviour.

Thanks mohammed

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well that’s funny considering that the us uses far more electricity, food, etc per person by far than Africans, Muslims, or central and South Americans. And we produce much more pollution per person too.

And I’d like to see any evidence that Muslim feelings towards America are not based off of our wars of aggression there. In interrogation after interrogation people in abu graib and other torture centers stated they had little ill feelings towards the us until seeing their friends and family murdered in front of them by us weapons and bombs.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Any evidence??

Ever read the quran?

No no you’re right. Before any ‘western aggression’ occurred Islam was a loving, tolerant, inclusive ideology. They’re just lying when they quote mohammed.

Islam is great. We need MUCH MUCH MORE of it in western society.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The entire left:

“They hate us because of what we’ve done to their countries. Therefore we should MASS import them into our countries even though we’re openly aware that they hate us and want to destroy our culture”

“Oh that guy only wants to kill me because I of what I did to him. Therefore I’ll let him in my home”

The entire left:

Thick
edit on 27 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join