It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

You don't recall recently ilhan omar's comments about Jews? The whole uproar in the news? If you haven't, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You Google that.
Do you remember the video where she was talking about all of the American's who were killed in the Towers and played down the terrorists as just "some people that did...something", and now we Westerners are oppressing Muslims?

Here she is laughing and defending Al-Quieda. Acting as if they are a scapegoat, when there are videos all over Liveleak.ca that shows them doing their handiwork:

Here she is calling Israel (our Ally) Evil....who else hates Israel with a passion? That's right...terrorists.

Rep. Omar calls Israel Evil, tries to talk her way out of it.

Btw, I did that Google search for Muslim Peace Movements and for Muslim's that condemn terrorism that you suggested. I could find nothing. If their condemnation is so prevalent all over the internet, maybe you can provide 3 examples? Maybe one? You talk a big game. Back it up.
She's not just a woman in Congress, shes a plant by the Muslim Brotherhood to decay America from within. Essentially...she is a sleeper cell terrorist. This is why everyone is calling for her impeachment and you're defending her. There are 11,325 signatures right now, and still climbing. Many others in the country know something that you don't...or at least won't admit. And no one is using her as a scapegoat. It's her own words and actions that are indicting herself, not people's opinions of an obvious inside traitor to the U.S.

* Keep talking. The more you say, the more evidence I will put on here to prove you wrong, and the whole world will see it. In essence, you're not defending her...you're burying her.
edit on 28-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: Rikku

my point was clear, you cant blame the west for radicalising islam.
it has always been 'radical' .

Your problem if you don’t know history. Radicalized Wahhabism was fostered by the us In grooming bin laden and his mujahadin to engage Russia in Afghanistan. Reagan praised them as “the greatest freedom fighters in the world”.

That's like if a bus is pulling away from its stop, and I walk up and push on it. Then claim that I made the bus start moving forward.

The Mujahadeen started out as more or less a good thing, trying to protect the (then very modern) cities of Afghanistan from Soviet invasion.

Everyone assumes they'll beat their swords into plow shares after its over, though. Which....... doesn't really happen.

Just as we radicalized the South American death squads and taught them to rape and murder in order to instill maximum terror into the civilian populations of their own countries.

South American death squads weren't religious radicals. They were just plain violent.

They were the faction available. The USA's policy of proxy wars has basically done nothing but backfire.

... which is easy to say in hindsight. But the method was devised during the cold war, when taking military action directly would lead to a very real risk of nuclear war.

In true hindsight, we probably should have just let the Soviets win South America. Then they would learn how stupid communism was. Because we didn't, half those countries still want to try it out.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Anyone who glorifies a murdering, lying, rapist, slave owning warlord has no place in my world. How can anyone defend that ideology? Ask a Muslim to shake a gay persons hand and see what happens.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There wouldn't be any mass migration if the West wasn't systematically destroying their countries and stealing all their resources.

It's not rocket science.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The mass muslim migration is very strategically planned.

If one had time to look at the actual numbers countries like China, Italy, Greece, France, Germany and many more are actually importing is astounding.

Then look how many Muslim countries are taking them in.....?

In Germany they have Muslim men walking around with sticks as sharia police in some neighborhoods.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I hear this all the time.

So the u.s. cannot bomb then and leave then where they are?

Because of the u.s. and their military action all countires around the world must now import muslims?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Let me think. What are the major threats to the world today. Nuclear war. Possible man made climate change. Man made ecological disasters and pollution. Massive poverty. Who created these problems? Was it the Muslims? The .....Africans? The Mexicans? Hm.

You forgot natural disasters....
And anytime some civilizations far exceed the other, its take over time.
What have the musiims, Mexicans and Africans been doing the last 500 years?

Americans fault they dont progress?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Vroomfondel

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

You have it backwards.

Besides if we ignore facts like Sharia law we ignore reality.

What precisely about Sharia law? Are you now going to launch into the diatribe that pretends Sharia law takes precedence over civil law in European countries?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

In what sense was I shouting? That is usually indicated by use of capitals on most sites.

The rest of your post is assumptions, not really worth reading.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I doubt many will watch the following video on Islamic Doctrine about how Islam has and does spread and end up ruling ..

Did you know that Turkey, North Africa, Egypt, Iraq, and Syria all used to be Christian ? Those countries were conquered by Jihad as they did not convert out of anything but being out-bred and the convert or die doctrine of threats and indeed actions..

Did you know Afghanistan used to be Buddhist ? Maybe you remember ISIS and the Taliban blowing up ancient Buddhist temples and statues on a few news outlets ?

Did you know Pakistan and Malaysia used to be Hindu not after Jihad. Religion of piece just part of the lies and PR.
Not a hit piece of a video just the facts and some history.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
See.
Exactly. It’s only 7%.

There is no need whatsoever to be worried about MASS islamic immigration. We definitely don’t even need to be discussing it at all.

When it reaches levels more like 60% all of those muslims will still just be normal people. Working, paying taxes, being part of European society and of course, upholding European values.
After all, no muslim would ever put his religious beliefs ahead of Europeans Values. Especially when voting.
No islamic based government could ever possibly come to power in the future. No islamic based rules (rape culture) could ever be written into European constitutions.
No matter how large the muslim population grows. So we should all be advocating for this to continue unfettered. There’s nothing wrong with islam.

Just worry about things that cNn and bBc tell you to worry about. You know, the big issues, like equality and stuff. Leave migration issues to the liberals. They’re woke.

It is “only 7%”until it is directly on your doorstep and having a direct impact on your life. I live in the middle of the bible belt in Texas. Just learned that a mosque is being built immediately adjacent to my home. My property value has already dropped by 17%. My property is paid for - would never have thought about moving; however, I have no desire to listen to the muslim call to worship being broadcast over loudspeakers 5 times a day. It isn’t an issue until it has a direct impact on you and then there is no way to defend your rights. So now at the age of retirement I either have to tolerate the noise and the traffic or move. Who is protecting my rights to just live in peace and quiet? Also before someone comments about church bells are ok why aren’t loudspeakers ok? No churches in our community rings church bells or broadcasts anything over-loudspeakers at any time of day. They understand that this would be inconsiderate and noise pollution.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: Rikku

my point was clear, you cant blame the west for radicalising islam.
it has always been 'radical' .

Your problem if you don’t know history. Radicalized Wahhabism was fostered by the us In grooming bin laden and his mujahadin to engage Russia in Afghanistan. Reagan praised them as “the greatest freedom fighters in the world”.

That's like if a bus is pulling away from its stop, and I walk up and push on it. Then claim that I made the bus start moving forward.

The Mujahadeen started out as more or less a good thing, trying to protect the (then very modern) cities of Afghanistan from Soviet invasion.

Everyone assumes they'll beat their swords into plow shares after its over, though. Which....... doesn't really happen.

Just as we radicalized the South American death squads and taught them to rape and murder in order to instill maximum terror into the civilian populations of their own countries.

South American death squads weren't religious radicals. They were just plain violent.

They were the faction available. The USA's policy of proxy wars has basically done nothing but backfire.

... which is easy to say in hindsight. But the method was devised during the cold war, when taking military action directly would lead to a very real risk of nuclear war.

In true hindsight, we probably should have just let the Soviets win South America. Then they would learn how stupid communism was. Because we didn't, half those countries still want to try it out.

You misunderstand. It wasn’t just our encouraging and aiding them to fight Russia. It was that we swore to them we would help them. And then we just abandoned them to die. I don’t mean the us said “hey, let’s create this radical extreme version of religious fighters”. I mean that time and again, we promised them something, put them in danger, and stabbed them in the back. Just like we did to the natives, iran, South Americans, pretty much everyone we treat with.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

You threw a backhanded insult at me:

It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice

implying I am stupid. I responded by saying that your voice is as loud or louder than mine, as in you are more stupid than I could ever be. And even though it was pretty obvious, you missed it completely. Stupid is as stupid does.

The fact that musims represent only 7% as of today is a marked increase over previous years and in no way supports the idea that the increase is anything other than intentional invasion. "We will destroy you from within" is a popular phrase among musims. You should do some research on who says it and exactly what they mean.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

implying I am stupid. I responded by saying that your voice is as loud or louder than mine, as in you are more stupid than I could ever be. And even though it was pretty obvious, you missed it completely. Stupid is as stupid does.

The fact that musims represent only 7% as of today is a marked increase over previous years and in no way supports the idea that the increase is anything other than intentional invasion. "We will destroy you from within" is a popular phrase among musims. You should do some research on who says it and exactly what they mean.

I didn't imply you were stupid, I said the stupid on ATS currently seem to be in the majority. That means I wasn't implying you personally, but then again, if the cap fits........

An increase in immigration from a country where the predominant religion is a particular one doesn't mean an invasion by that religion, if it did then Christian invasion has been ongoing for centuries, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I was replying to your comments. Whether they were original post or response to another member, they were still your comments.

I understand you have met and interacted with muslims who upon arriving in non-majority muslim places begin to act like local indigenous people. And I again point out the jihad tactic of Taqqiyyah - pretending to be friendly to westerners to gain their trust but only until judgment day.

Your insistence that the current muslim population is only 7% is exactly why you are seeing this behavior. 7% isn't much. They are drastically outnumbered. And even so, there are some hard-core muslims who refuse to assimilate. As the percentage grows there will be more and more of the hard-core muslims present. When confronted by a hard-core chop your head off musim the so-called moderate westernized muslims you are talking about will drop the bacon and start shouting allahu akbhar in an instant. If they don't, they will be the first to die as deserters of the faith.

When they are grossly outnumbered they are allowed to act any way they believe will make them safe until they can show their true colors. This is written into the koran. There is only one purpose for that kind of deceit in a book that says it is wrong to lie - jihad. The shia openly admit this is a form of jihad that works particularly well in the US because of liberals who think a hug and a therapy puppy are all it takes to change thousands of years of indoctrination.

Islam can not and will not assimilate. They will follow the dictates of the koran and pretend to fit in until it is time to stop pretending. You can't use the koran as support for your position then refuse to acknowledge its contents when it fails to support your logic.
edit on 28-5-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I didn't imply you were stupid, I said the stupid on ATS currently seem to be in the majority. That means I wasn't implying you personally, but then again, if the cap fits........

An increase in immigration from a country where the predominant religion is a particular one doesn't mean an invasion by that religion, if it did then Christian invasion has been ongoing for centuries, wouldn't it?

You made that statement in a direct response to my comments on my thread. Don't backpedal now. Its out there and too late to change it.

There is a huge difference between spreading the word and conquering. Proselytism is prohibited in Christian religions. Islam is more of a convert or die tactic. Either you accept alla as the one true God or they kill you. Pretty straight forward. Exactly how does that compare to Christianity?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Your xenophobia and idiocy based upon preconceived notions are a good example of how brainwashed and afraid general Americans are made by the media narratives. They didn’t just assimilate. They changed to different religions. Some became Christian and attend church. Others became agnostic. One tried different spiritualities and now practices shamanism with the native tribes in Arizona and California. And you think to tell me that you know these people, one of whom I lived with for 8 years, better than I because of what you were told to fear by your politicians and media? Unbelievable arrogance and hubris which, as I explained, is exactly why you And those like you see no problem justifying dehumanizing and murdering people around the globe. Get a clue.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Dehumanizing and murdering people... Geez, you make it sound like I am throwing people off roof-tops for being gay, or raping children, or stoning women to death for the heinous crime of being raped by these moral paragons you are so keen on.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Here. Educate yourself. The rest of us already have.

link

In August of 2004, an alert Maryland Transportation Authority Police officer observed a woman wearing traditional Islamic garb videotaping the support structures of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and conducted a traffic stop. The driver was Ismail Elbarasse and detained on an outstanding material witness warrant issued in Chicago in connection with fundraising for Hamas. The FBI’s Washington Field Office subsequently executed a search warrant on Elbarasse’s residence in Annandale, Virginia. In the basement of his home, a hidden sub-basement was found; it revealed over 80 banker boxes of the archives of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America. One of the most important of these documents made public to date was entered into evidence during the Holy Land Foundation trial. It amounted to the Muslim Brotherhood’s strategic plan for the United States and was entitled, “An Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America.” The Explanatory Memorandum was written in 1991 by a member of the Board of Directors for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America and senior Hamas leader named Mohammed Akram. It had been approved by the Brotherhood’s Shura Council and Organizational Conference and was meant for internal review by the Brothers’ leadership in Egypt. It was certainly not intended for public consumption, particularly in the targeted society: the United States. For these reasons, the memo constitutes a Rosetta stone for the Muslim Brotherhood, its goals, modus operandi and infrastructure in America. It is arguably the single most important vehicle for understanding a secretive organization and should, therefore, be considered required reading for policy-makers and the public, alike.

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

The Muslim Brotherhood is openly stating that settlement is a grand jihad which is being made possible by people like you. The Muslim Brotherhood is counting on you and others like you, who fall for whatever crap they hear as long as it suits their agenda (that's called confirmation bias by the way) and fights for their right to come here and wage war on us in our own homeland.

Straight from their own manifesto - we do not assimilate, we conquer. Taqqiyyah, written into the koran, allows for muslims to pretend they are not muslim for the purpose of invading and living among us until the day of judgment when they must show their true colors.

Now, if you want to argue these facts please take your argument to the Muslim Brotherhood. It is their words you are arguing with, not mine. I am not a xenophobic idiot who needs to get a clue. I have done my research, years and years of it. I will take my own observations, and the word of the Muslim Brotherhood itself over yours any day of the week, If you choose to ignore this, that is fine for you. Just remember, the Muslim Brotherhood is counting on you to do your share in making this grand jihad possible. I am sure you won't let them down.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WOOOOWWWWW. I’m sorry. With as politicized as ATS has gotten, I had forgotten that it was the home of the fringe conspiracy theorists too. My bad man. You go on with your fight to get the truth of the Muslims invading the world out. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join