It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Nor does there seem to be much neuroscientist work going on at the moment with all the posts being made on this forum (and others that cannot be mentioned of course).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How do you know this thread is not apart of my work

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Apart of your work or a part of your work?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
TTSA has always seemed, to me, to be more than a business but a business still. A proprietary. Sometimes proprietaries are real earners. Sometimes not. While searching terms various folk have used about Lue's background experience--in particular "sensitive source operations" I pulled up the following wiki. Lots of interesting things you knew and didn't know and a worthwhile read as it gives a great overview of operations. Here's a tad about "Proprietaries."

Proprietaries, which can be large businesses (e.g., the CIA proprietary airlines such as Air America, which, in the interest of cover, often had the latest aircraft and flew commercial as well as secret cargo), often are not controlled from the local area, but by headquarters. Especially when the proprietary is a multinational company, and has some commercial business of its own, central control makes the most sense.

In looking at internal as well as external assets, remember the fundamental rule of clandestine operations: the more secure, the less efficient. Because espionage operations need rigorous security, they are always inefficient — they take a lot of time, energy, and money. Proprietaries can be an exception, but, even though they make money, they can require additional capital to be able to expand in the same way a comparable private business would do so.

Clandestine HUMINT operational techniquesen.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I cannot help but chuckle.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
You do realize that you initially stated that TWO PHD PHYSICIST could not get the calculations correct.....
I didn't say that, I referred to a retired physics professor who you can assume had a PhD and also referred to Larry Cates. Does he have a PhD? I doubt it but let me know if you find that he does. An article I read about him said he is a retired computer programmer.

originally posted by: KansasGirl
No. He said the two PHD physicists DIDNT get the calculations correct, not that they COULDNT. They overlooked some things- that's what he was saying.

Why havent you done the calculations yourself?
Yes I said the two analysts missed some things, though Larry Cates who wrote the appendix for the 273 page SCU report is a retired computer programmer, I don't know anything about him having a PHD. The retired physicist did have a PhD.

However technically it's their ASSUMPTIONs which are lacking and flawed. If their assumptions were correct then I see no problem with their calculations.

It's very very easy to see the flaw in the retired physics professor's assumption. He assumes that this parameter "sensor zoom" identified in the TTSA version of the video did not change during the time period where he did his calculations.

So you don't need to do any calculations, all you need to do is review his analysis to see where he accounted for that change in sensor zoom from 1.0 to 2.0. An elementary school child can tell you that number changed, and the PhD just overlooked it. If that number hadn't changed maybe his calculations would be valid, but it did.

Now for Larry Cates. Again I say you don't need to do any calculations at all to plot almost all the points on this graph:

www.metabunk.org...

All you do to make that graph is watch the video, and note the time where this camera angle changes and then plot the camera angle versus time in the video, so simple any high school student should find it an easy task:

Now that gives you the points up until the time near the end where the WSO is fiddling with the settings so much he breaks the target lock, all the settings changes are noted here and you can tell the video is very glitchy because of this and then target lock is lost:

Now there is only one simple calculation needed to complete the graph above to plot the last point. You need to know the FOV or field of view of the FLIR display at 2.0 zoom when the object reaches the left side of the display. You can look it up yourself but it's 0.35 degrees wide. Since the object moved from the center of the screen to the left side of the screen, you have to divide the 0.35 degree field of view by 2 since it only moved half the field of view, can you handle that?

So that's 0.175 degrees, and it's really the only calculation you need to do. So then you just add that 0.175 degrees to the leftward movement that's been plotted during the entire video, where you get the final data point here on the far right:

So this is your own analysis or you can easily reproduce it with only that one calculation for the last point, and it shows the UAP has apparent motion to the left during the entire video. Then you can compare that to the graph from Larry Cates in appendix K figure 2 of the report you linked, where he shows the object moving to the left at the end, and his huge failure to see it had apparent motion to the left during the entire video because he ignored what TTSA called the "Sensor Azimuth Angle".

So if the sensor azimuth angle was not changing, his analysis might be correct but you can easily see it was changing consistently to the left, and nowhere does Larry Cates account for that. If you think he did, point out where, but he didn't, and THAT is the problem, not his calculations.

edit on 2019612 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

“I’ve heard TTSA is very upset because they weren’t able to leak it,” Hall says. “TTSA has four more episodes to go, and they are now being upstaged by the greatest leaked document of this century.”

TTSA’s Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, declined to comment on “Core Secrets.” But he couldn’t resist weighing in on a scenario that a single defense contractor could have blocked Wilson’s access to an SAP. “When we do ambitious stuff at DoD, there is never, ever only one contractor, a lead contractor, sure, but always a consortium or subs under a lead,” he stated in an email. “Perhaps grounds to doubt the veracity of the document then, eh?”

Devoid: The UFO Leak of the Century?

Okay, Chris. Whatever you say.
edit on 12-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

“I’ve heard TTSA is very upset because they weren’t able to leak it,” Hall says. “TTSA has four more episodes to go, and they are now being upstaged by the greatest leaked document of this century.”

TTSA’s Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, declined to comment on “Core Secrets.” But he couldn’t resist weighing in on a scenario that a single defense contractor could have blocked Wilson’s access to an SAP. “When we do ambitious stuff at DoD, there is never, ever only one contractor, a lead contractor, sure, but always a consortium or subs under a lead,” he stated in an email. “Perhaps grounds to doubt the veracity of the document then, eh?”

Devoid: The UFO Leak of the Century?

Okay, Chris. Whatever you say.

Good post

Didn’t MM post a picture of Zondo hugging Eric Davis?

It looks like him I think...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

New day, new people...same clothes.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Okay, then why didn’t Davis tell TTSA about this. According to the blog, TTSA may be angry they didn’t get to expose this secret core deal.

There are factions in the ufo research gang. A lot of petty politics

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is so much BS flying around at the moment, I don't think there are diggers big enough to move it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hi Arbitrageur,

Thank-you for your response. I have now reevaluated my assessment of whether there was great instantaneous acceleration of the object recorded in the FLIR1 video. Based on your analysis I will now mentally flag that aspect of the video as dubious/questionable until additional videos are released.

I still believe what was observed by Fravor and the other three witnesses was not man-made based on their eyewitness account.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

TTSA has four more episodes to go, and they are now being upstaged by the greatest leaked document of this century
a reply to: coursecatalog

As I said the document is trash....Hall and company are simply trying to jump on TTSA's media bandwagon...its so obvious.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hi Arbitrageur,

Thank-you for your response. I have now reevaluated my assessment of whether there was great instantaneous acceleration of the object recorded in the FLIR1 video. Based on your analysis I will now mentally flag that aspect of the video as dubious/questionable until additional videos are released.

I still believe what was observed by Fravor and the other three witnesses was not man-made based on their eyewitness account.
As I said I do find Fravor's account interesting, and would love to know what he and the other pilots saw. I'm sure they saw something and I don't know what it was, and apparently neither do they. And maybe Fravor did see amazing acceleration though I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume that his estimates of size, distance and speed were accurate enough to make any reliable calculations. But it's just another story which I don't dismiss but point out that we have had stories for decades and we need hard data.

So, the video was supposed to be hard data, but, here's another point about the video from the person who made the video:

thenimitzencounters.com...

LT.__________ was clear in that he couldn’t confirm that it was the same object as described by FASTEAGLE flight. He never had visual, only seeing the object via the FLIR.

I think so many people overlook this and I'd say it's another flaw in Larry Cates' analysis that he assumes it's the same object when the person making the video is not convinced of that, so I think this statement by the person who made the video can't be emphasized enough, he is not convinced the video shows the same object that Fravor and company saw, it was made at a different location at a later time and is quite possibly of a different object. And notably once you get the analysis correct, it doesn't show any significant acceleration.

Now this to me doesn't negate what Fravor says, I still find his story interesting, and think he probably saw something else a lot more interesting than what is seen in the video. It's just very disappointing that Fravor didn't turn on his camera so we could see the amazing thing that matches his story, instead of this rather boring thing that doesn't match his story and doesn't do anything special.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's what J.Allen Hynek concluded from his work on Project Bluebook

Source : Hynek UFO Report.

Pilots seem to be the worst observers of unknown phenomena. Probably because their primary task is flying the plane not looking out of the window.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Heck, Lue's tinier than Puthoff. Itty-bitty fellers---look at 'em all elf-like and cute. Between that pic and rewatching Unidentified episodes 1 & 2 I figured out my rucksack mystery.

Lue has his notebook and tablet in it. It just looks like a huge bivouac ruck. It's more like a camouflaged purse.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There is no way that the TTSA boys were not at least aware this document existed before it was leaked. Davis had to have shared it with Putoff at some point.

Are we to believe that Chris Freakin' Mellon could not just ask Eric Davis if the doc is legit? The Eric Davis that he until recently worked with? Or call Admiral Wilson himself? I'm sure they crossed paths somewhere.

Seems to me this document was supposed to come out in phase two or phase three and someone just pissed into their slow drip of disclosure. Kind of funny in a way.

If the "aliens" have been secretly negotiating with these buffoons for 70 years then we are all doomed.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Okay, full disclosure: I came across this on the Q thread. I don't know the tweeter of the unrolled thread, it's not all germane to this topic, but I know he has at least some of the details right because I remember the story about Woolsey, UFOs, and Greer and it sounds an awful lot like the backstory of the Wilson leak. Don't hate the playas (they are interchangeable) hate the game.

JAMES WOOLSEY: UFO BELIEVER OR MIRAGE MAN?

Of course Presidential UFOs had it's own "scoops" on that from a few years back floating around and full of familiar names and spy games. Possibly some good clues to revisit.

Extraterrestrial Politics in the Clinton White House: Part 2 - Clinton’s CIA Director Briefed

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Has anyone determined whether all the shooting is in the can or are they still in production for the later episodes?

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join