It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Now we are being very selective with sourcing....Project Blue Book..?!!!

Anyhow... Pilots are highly trained observers ...this should be self-evident (I am not going to debate this point).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I don't think TTSA had any interest in such a dubious document, its not their MO.

You will continue to see more Military related cases with videos, expert witnesses, and leaked GOV documents to george Knapp......that's their playbook...its working...

why deviate into old guard ufology approaches like the Davis document..that has old school ufology written all over it...
edit on 12-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Gut-

I believe the show has been finished for a while now.

It would be funny if the season ended with a two hour UFO Cover-Up Live type episode where they expose 70 years of lies and deception with special guests Rick Doty and Mike Farrell. If Mike Farrell is dead then Kelsey Grammer.
edit on 12-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I don't think TTSA had any interest in such a dubious document, its not their MO.

You will continue to see more Military related cases with videos, expert witnesses, and leaked GOV documents to george Knapp......that's their playbook...its working...

why deviate into old guard ufology approaches like the Davis document..that has old school ufology written all over it...

You do know that Eric Davis was an employee of TTSA for several months and has close relationships with many of its members?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: mirageman

Heck, Lue's tinier than Puthoff. Itty-bitty fellers---look at 'em all elf-like and cute. Between that pic and rewatching Unidentified episodes 1 & 2 I figured out my rucksack mystery.

Lue has his notebook and tablet in it. It just looks like a huge bivouac ruck. It's more like a camouflaged purse.

Yep- Zondo has a camoflaged purse!

Tiny? What do you mean by tiny, with these guys? They look pretty--healthy, like they've got plenty to eat- to me. Do you mean short? They do all seem pretty short.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Anyhow... Pilots are highly trained observers ...this should be self-evident (I am not going to debate this point).

The old "I am not going to debate this point" is a dick move, and it's the move of someone who is too afraid that their position isn't strong enough to stand up to debate. That's the second or third time you've pulled out the "I'm not going to debate this point" nonsense.

Are you saying that you disagree with the research, and that pilots are actually good at identifying unknown objects? Is that your stance?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No, he’s saying the blue book can be trusted as much as we trust TTSA

If he’s not saying it then I’m saying it

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

As you do know that George Knapp (TTSA embedded journalist) is a big supporter of Bob Lazar...but Eric Davis thinks Bob Lazar is full of sh@T...

Point being...not everyone on the TTSA team shares the same viewpoints....ie .... Fravor thinks Kevin Day is nuts...

Not everyone on the TTSA team takes TDL's wacky evil aliens theory seriously...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No...I am not say...

that pilots are actually good at identifying unknown objects?

But they are highly trained in identifying other aircraft...
And what they observed was not an aircraft in the know inventory....it could be a black project....but the flight characteristic is way too advance...if it was a black project that would be groundbreaking ...either way..its a win-win as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No...I am not say...

And what they observed was not an aircraft in the know inventory....it could be a black project....but the flight characteristic is way too advance...if it was a black project that would be groundbreaking ...either way..its a win-win as far as I am concerned.

Got it. Thank tou for clarifying. You're right, pilots can be good at identifying other known aircraft.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You will continue to see more Military related cases with videos, expert witnesses, and leaked GOV documents

John Burroughs , Condign...bla bla. Are you up to speed yet?
😉

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: celltypespecific

You will continue to see more Military related cases with videos, expert witnesses, and leaked GOV documents

John Burroughs , Condign...bla bla. Are you up to speed yet?
😉

Doesn't look like it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No...I am not say...

Got it. Thank tou for clarifying. You're right, pilots can be good at identifying other known aircraft.
only if they are up close and following them

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Are you saying that you disagree with the research, and that pilots are actually good at identifying unknown objects? Is that your stance?

You didn't ask me, but I would say pilots are better at making aerial observations and identifying objects in the air than most. If not, they shouldn't be pilots.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I posted Hynek's data because it was taken from a bonafide UFO government study. It is based on the data he had acquired over 20 years.

I thought it would be interesting to see how people feel about his conclusions.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

As you do know that George Knapp (TTSA embedded journalist) is a big supporter of Bob Lazar...but Eric Davis thinks Bob Lazar is full of sh@T...

Point being...not everyone on the TTSA team shares the same viewpoints....ie .... Fravor thinks Kevin Day is nuts...

Not everyone on the TTSA team takes TDL's wacky evil aliens theory seriously...

In the TTSA orbit we have either directly or indirectly related Hal Putoff, Eric Davis, George Knapp, Bob Bigelow, Bob Lazar (Delonge said he's publishing his autobiography), Leslie Kean, Ralph Blumenthal to name just a few. What were you saying about "old guard" UFOlogy?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Funny isn't it, that the Young Guns who decry anything related to old ufology as nonsense of the fringe tinfoil hat wearers AND yet they are directed by the most prominent "old guns" that there is.

Not without a sense of irony....

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is why I am here to learn and acquire insights from the the older (and at time wise) generation of ufologist ....
Be patience.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What were you saying about "old guard" UFOlogy?

That they are wise and full of insights

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hi Arbirageur,
This video analysis of the FLIR1 might be of interest. I am not sure of the validity of the analysis but it could be of interest to you.
FLIR1 video analysis

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join