It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

These are great points Beetee. Now what I'd like to know is why McCasland's USAF Bio Page says he retired as of October 01,2013. Yet Tom was talking to him in 2016 according to the dates of the emails when he was no longer an Air Force General.

In fact he'd moved on to become Director of Technology at Applied Technology Associates (ATA) by then.

ATA is an award-winning, small business providing high performance, custom solutions, technical services, and assembly, integration, and test capabilities for ground, air, and space applications. The company specializes in line-of-sight stabilization, inertial sensing, and real-time processing systems for government and commercial customers. For more information visit www.atacorp.com

I don't have time at the moment to look further into this.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Apologies MM, I didn't mean to speak for you, I know you are more than capable of that

It's the same with the "materials" even if analysis states their isotopic ratios aren't from earth, then what? All it proves is that they aren't from here.... Where do you go with that afterwards?

Sidenote; even though most have already been analysed before extensively. If I hear "bismuth magnesium zinc" one more time...arrgghhh...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If Leslie Kean and George Knapp are too close to the TTSA project to touch this, there must be others?

As we know Kean wrote the NYT piece that launched the change of tempo from "Tom DeLonge knows everything going on" to "Zondo isn't sure what we're dealing with". She's of course closely associated to Chris Mellon as part of the UFOData team. As we also know the United States often places intel personnel on the boards of UFO organisations. The New York Times never followed up on that piece even though for a while afterwards Kean was claiming it would happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

ATA is very much linked to various projects tied to the space activities of the US Air Force and NASA . So, I guess we can conclude he didn't go very far, which is perhaps not so surprising.

He was, as you point out, retired from the USAF when DeLonge had contact with him, so the question then becomes what his role would have been? Was he doing this for himself, as a private citizen with a passion for the subject, or was he doing it for someone else. Did Delonge, or someone else, pay him to take on this task? Carey, exposed in the leak, was also retired. Weiss, however, is still smack in the middle of Lockheed's Skunk Works.

I have three possible angles that makes sense:

1. He is another private citizen who has no more knowledge than we do, but with a "passion" for the subject
2. He is a engaged by an actor with an agenda (Air Force Intelligence comes to mind) to get Delonge going
3. He is representative of a faction within the USMC of people with knowledge they want out because it is true

Now, if Delonge is telling the truth about being told about "a life form", with regards to the three scenarios above, in my view this would mean:

1. This is the same kind of rumor that has allegedly been whispered about in the IC for a while, and which others have alluded to hearing in the past. Gossip, and not much else. If this is the case, the "primary advisors" are probably trying to create a momentum to make something or someone come clean/out. With regards to the statement to Delonge about the "life form", this would in such a scenario be gossip and quite worthless.

2. This is what Doty once did, and others have been accused of in the past. If true, this is very much troubling and would mean that Delonge et al. are being used to create a smokescreen of rubbish to hide some nuggets of real secret technology that the US does not want to be public. The "life form" statement in such a scenario is very troubling and points to a deliberate attempt at misleading the public on a massive scale. Worse than Doty.

3. This is the "slow disclosure" idea, possibly pointing at infighting and disagreement within the government as various factions advocate degrees of openness versus secrecy. This is what Cameron is claiming perhaps? The statement about the life form is, hold on to your hats, in such a scenario very close to "disclosure". But not quite, of course.

Which scenario is more likely?

Anyway, my point about the general, retired or not, is that when Delonge serves up such a make or break quote, any illumination is likely to come from the horse's mouth, if the horse can be asked.

We are concentrating our fire on the messengers and not the people who wrote the message.

Delonge, Hartley and Levenda have all pretty much been told about things they should put in the books, so while they may have added things of their own, I feel the master chefs are not to be found in the limelight.

I think this needs to be remembered, because if they come out with something that will "change the conversation" we should remember where this information, for good or ill, came from.

Out of curiosity, have the Air Force changed their stance on the UAP/UFO phenomenon, or is it still "closed with Project Bluebook"? Are they still, officially, done with it?
edit on 4-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What I believe we have is a fundamental failure of the fourth estate. Both in terms of infiltration and bias.

I’ll say one other thing. I’m fairly sure that Harry Reid believes in the demonic hypothesis. I suspect that the entire AATIP group do, and they are separated only by the belief that it should be tackled, versus avoided.

Once you assume this is the central belief of these characters, You can parse the attitudes to Skinwalker, hitchhikers, the lack of direct action by the other.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The cult of promethesus in a sense, although talk of the Greek Gods has diminished somewhat apart from the sekret machines books.

What's interesting is promethesus defied the gods (zeus) and gave fire (technology) to the humans whom he created. We can see where they were going with that whole shebang...
edit on p491123192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I see we back to Greek Gods. 😉

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The reason I asked the question regarding the video of the tic-tac UFO footage is the fact that the Navy pilot went on record regarding that incident and he has nothing to do with TTSA. I'm not a fan of TDL and was largely a naysayer of him when the TTSA announcement was made, however, his involvement in UFOlogy shouldn't discredit credible eyewitness testimony such as that of Cmdr Fravor.

As an aside regarding Fravor I can add that I am very close friends with a 20 yr Navy pilot who served and knew very well Cmdr Fravor. My Navy pilot friend even called me when the video went public and told me Fravor was as pragmatic and practical man who never had a prior belief in UFOs until that day after what he witnessed. He (my friend) also referenced A LOT more detail of what he (Fravor) witnessed than what he eluded to in public interviews. Some of what he told me was mind bending.

So back to my original point is that while idiots like TDL muck it up for most of UFOlogy we shouldn't allow a charlatan such as TDL to discount legitimate unsolved cases.

edit on 4-3-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Russell Targ gets on the documentary train...

Third Eye Spies Documentary

This is, of course, about the Remote Viewing program, so not directly related to TTSA, although I dare say we can recognize a couple of people.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Here is another article by knapp:

Tweet with link

An interesting nugget from Reid about how the UFO sightings were "set off by a rocket"...

Never heard that before.
Edit: Tried to link the article but no luck.

I'm wondering if that is a reference to the flight of NASA's hypersonic X-43A, which flew at almost Mach 10 off the coast of southern California on November 16, 2004. The Tic-Tac video was reportedly taken in that same area on Nov. 14, although I'm not aware of any Navy documentation substantiating that date.

And I am wondering WHO told Reid that it was caused by a rocket?

badufos.blogspot.com...

Thanks for another Great thread, MirageMan!!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

And I am wondering WHO told Reid that it was caused by a rocket?

I am wondering the same thing. In general I think it is safe to say that Reid and others have been told a lot of very surprising things by people who are remaining firmly in the background. Which, of course, means that nobody has to face any questions about where they got the information and the providence of the information they are dishing out.

This is pretty problematic.

As to the X-43A connection, I applaud your efforts to make sense of this, but I must admit that I can't quite see how the Tic-Tac sighting as told by Fravor and others could possibly be the X-43A, although the movie clip is certainly difficult to nail down. If the X-43A was responsible for the FLIR footage, it would mean that Fravor is lying through his teeth, as are a lot of other people, and I can't quite believe it.

What Reid is talking about here could possibly be that people have claimed these sightings are rockets in an effort to explain them, but that is stretching his statement a bit. Knapp, I think, alluded to this being what the senator meant on twitter. To me it sounds like he is meaning to say the "rocket" set off these sightings.

We need to ask the sources the questions, but they remain silent.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Hi Rob,

I asked the same question regarding the X43a plane in the last thread, as it was in the same vicinity as the nimitz around the time of the incident and the test took place north-west of LA.

The X43A test in 2004 was on November 16th, the nimitz was allegedly 2 days prior on the 14th, although they said they "buzzed" for over a longer period.

There is FLIR footage of the X43a test, but it would be difficult to marry up the events.

I do however find it interesting that such a test took place around the same timeframe as the Nimitz.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was wondering how you would condense the old thread to a new.
I am thoroughly impressed.

This is my summary:

- Old white dude senator gets one of his wealthiest constituents in Vegas a big cheque from the taxpayers. Receives government contracts for outer space when 2 minutes previously his experience was motel owner.

Millionaire becomes a billionaire.

- Rockstar released a mylar balloon and someone elses leaked tic tac video and says the govt gave it him...Asks the common folk for 50 million dollars to make movies, write stories and build a giant ballpoint pen in an ashtray.

Billionaire doesn't contribute.

- Old senator comes back out with cap in hand and starts collections from tax payers again.

- No new government certified UFO or EBE info has ever been released.

Did I miss anything?

edit on 4-3-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Let’s look at this really hard….Somebody with some real juice made this organization. How do we KNOW that?

By the original positive press, it got in the MSM.

But the question is why they have not done anything. Their actions are so lethargic and full of emptiness.

Positive explanation: they created TTSA to actually reveal something of substance and are just waiting for the right time.

There are various negative possibilities one being just the continuation of the ongoing disinformation scheme.

Only Time WillTell what the truth is

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Let’s look at this really hard….Somebody with some real juice made this organization. How do we KNOW that?

By the original positive press, it got in the MSM.

I agree that any attempt at explanation has to take that strange fact into account. I don't think "unprecedented" is too strong a word. It suggests, even screams, that this isn't rogue elements pursuing their own fancy.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So, we are left with either option 2 or 3:

A Doty-esque scenario where Delonge (and everybody else who buys into the information they are dishing out) becomes the new Bennewitz. A grand scale Willam Moore operation run by the Primary Advisors, aided willingly or unwillingly by the Secondary team.

OR

The Grant Cameron style slow disclosure and turning black technologies white.

And who have the clout to dictate to the MSM and enroll former generals and a couple of very senior figures of the Skunk Works? More to the point, who have a motive, and what is it? And, above all, are they lying or are they telling the truth (from their own perspective)?

We'll have this figured out before tea-time, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

If it's of any help there's circumstantial evidence that "Gimbal" and "Go Fast" are likely parts of the same video around 16 minutes apart. This was discussed on various forums and websites around a year ago. Both videos can still be seen directly on TTSA's Youtube Channel

The sensor overlays both show a four digit code [1688 highlighted in the shots below] on the right hand side. It is the PRF code for laser guided munitions specific to an individual aircraft. Something both videos ignore in their explanations. This information supposedly points to it being the same F-18.

Yes. For more information, see badufos.blogspot.com...

Some have even said the pilots voice is the same in both videos...

Someone like BASS might be able to explain this better than me.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That’s still the mystery surrounding them.

Maybe something happened and they are holding back. Since they have done really NO kind of disclosure of anything.

The so-called A.D.A.M project will likely produce nothing as most supposed material from alien spacecraft has done.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

As to the X-43A connection, I applaud your efforts to make sense of this, but I must admit that I can't quite see how the Tic-Tac sighting as told by Fravor and others could possibly be the X-43A, although the movie clip is certainly difficult to nail down. If the X-43A was responsible for the FLIR footage, it would mean that Fravor is lying through his teeth, as are a lot of other people, and I can't quite believe it.

Depending which estimate you are willing to entertain - the Tic Tac was able to accelerate somewhere between 100Gs and 500Gs (Mccabee?) instantaneously.

If we take the lower estimate of 100G's - the tic tac would reach speeds of 360,000 KM/H in the same time it took the x43 to start its second stage SCRAM (top speed 11500 KM/H).

Dont think you would confuse.

If we assume Fravor isn't lying - which I think we should- the most likely scenario is that "someone" built a Palladium 4.0 and one of the buyers requested it to be tested on some of the best people without telling them.

edit on 5-3-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And of course this isn't how journalists are supposed to conduct themselves. Kean, Blumenthal, and Knapp seem to be embedded into this whole process in a way that taints objectivity, obscures relevant information and sets them up as willing or unwilling intelligence operatives. I'm sure they would bristle at this suggestion but there is no there way to characterize this.

It has been a year and a half since that NYT/Washington Post coordinated news drop with no significant follow up stories. These reporters are all holding back what they know about this operation. Some of them may be under NDAs. Does any of this adhere to NYT and Post editorial policies? I have a hard time believing it does.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join