It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for explaining your conclusions. These two CIA opeartions are great examples of what you are talking about. I was not aware of them. If TTSA is in the same vein then it baffles me what the real purpose behind it would be. I hope one day we will know. Until then... they ARE entertaining :-)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Very true, I have been witness to things I simply cannot explain. It was tempting to jump to conclusions too, especially when you start feasting on material about similar sightings / strangeness. BUT we must not let out own confirmation bias lead us down the wrong path, nor should we look for evidence to support an answer we have already arrived at. The evidence should speak for itself under scientific scrutiny.

I would and do use that same model with TTSA, everything they have presented "evidence" wise does not stand upto scrutiny at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Thanks for explaining your conclusions. These two CIA opeartions are great examples of what you are talking about. I was not aware of them.

Regarding Studio Six, I recommend watching Ben Affleck's 2012 movie, "Argo" - which actually walked away with Best Picture Oscar.

edit on 2-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have had enough of the obfuscation that this group (to the stars) purposefully/mistakenly creates. I was going to post on this excellent thread an analysis of exactly what these spooks and Delong are actually up to, since at this point a whole picture can finally be eked out from the bits and pieces they have provided, but space and topic constraints suggest i should post a new thread. I’d like to defer to these earlier threads/posts on TTSA as a starting point regarding the information as known to date. The upcoming analysis will fill in the blanks...of which there are many among the smoke and mirrors...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have had enough of the obfuscation that this group (to the stars) purposefully/mistakenly creates. I was going to post on this excellent thread an analysis of exactly what these spooks and Delong are actually up to, since at this point a whole picture can finally be eked out from the bits and pieces they have provided, but space and topic constraints suggest i should post a new thread. I’d like to defer to these earlier threads/posts on TTSA as a starting point regarding the information as known to date. The upcoming analysis will fill in the blanks...of which there are many among the smoke and mirrors...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cology

About time!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Listened to that KK Komedy Korner podcast with Kiviat/Caveat and it adds very little new informations about his lawsuit against Firmage/Pandolfi/The Firmage Academy of Portals and Spinny Things.

Kiviat obviously did no due diligence before accepting a job doing PR for Firmage. A simple Google search would have thrown up numerous red flags. Maybe he was distracted by dollar signs. In addition, his first glimpse of Pandolfi lurking around should have sent him running for the door.

The whole Firmage operation was a honey pot (or flypaper as Kiviat himself says) to draw out Russian and Chinese operatives and make them think the U.S. Is close to opening up a series of stable portals to other dimensions - as if that were a sustainable business model that would not completely collapse every economy on Earth in one week.

Kiviat is counting on this never getting to court. He is not going to be allowed to put the CIA on the stand.

This whole charade does make me wonder about the lawsuits that will eventually arise from the collapse of TTSA. Who will be the Kiviat in that honey pot?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Argo is a good film. If somewhat historically inaccurate in places.In one scene Jack O'Donnell (Bryan Cranston) says of the escaped Americans in the Iran hostage crisis: "Brits turned them away. Kiwis turned them away. Canadians took them in."

When in fact the Americans were assisted by the British, Swedish, Canadians and New Zealanders to escape. We Brits were no more than slightly miffed at that line. Appreciating full well how Sly Stallone had single handedly won the second world war with "that" penalty save from Martin Bormann in our own Escape to Victory (later released in the US as Rambo - No Blood).

New Zealanders were very annoyed at this insulting rewriting of their history . See : www.nzherald.co.nz...

So to appease the situation. The Carter Library released a memo confirming the role of Britain, Canada, Sweden and of course New Zealand had played in assisting the escape of the US diplomats.

The film is still banned in New Zealand and Iran to this day. This post is also as historically accurate as the film Argo.

Now what was this thread about? Entertainment!

edit on 3/3/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yep to me that podcast was all 'show business' too. Let's not forget that the Kiviat caveat is that he is involved in the entertainment business. So it's all self promotion and hype too. He's hinting that his court case will blow the Aviary wide open and expose what the spooks have been doing for 30+ years in the murkiness of the world of ufology.

But as you rightly point out, Kiviat is doubling down. He knows that the more he shouts about it the less likely the case will get to court. Then he gets his own compensation from an out of court settlement. Probably accompanied by a huge non-disclosure fee to never mention anything about it again. It's all bluff and bluster and part of the huge entertainment package that will run until the public interest dies.

That's when DeLonge will have to sue himself for the collapse of TTSA.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Great post but I'm a little confused by what you are implying. Are you saying the tic-tac UAP footage is not legitimate simply because it's provenance cannot be validated?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Let’s all don’t forget TTSA was stared under the auspices of the “secret government” according to DeLong.

Remember all his cloak and dagger running around with the generals and secret agents he couldn’t even mention and according to him they had all these secrets they were going to spill and he had access to some dynamite secrets we were to get.

And in two years almost we've got NOTHING!

edit on 3-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Somebody really should make a database of all these various claims and statements that have been made by this cast of characters over the lifetime of this project.

A life form. The moon. Roswell.

The general in this interview, the one with the lifeform statement, is definitely McCasland from the "I'm a sceptic" echoed in the Podesta mail about him.

The other "general" the first one, at Ames? Could that be Carey?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Great post but I'm a little confused by what you are implying. Are you saying the tic-tac UAP footage is not legitimate simply because it's provenance cannot be validated?

That is a very valid point in terms of the authenticity of the video. The problems with the video itself; range from what it actually is in the video and has been postulated that its jet exhaust from an aircraft in the distance, the audio has been laid on top of the file? the chatter between the pilots has been called into question. The resolution of the video has also been questioned.

I hear what you are saying overall though, there used to be a saying on ATS many years ago "Pics and vids or it didn't happen" - well even videos in this day and age aren't enough if there isn't other corroborating evidence. This would include multiple eye-witness testimony, radar confirmation, reports, filed reports through FOIA, chain of custody and so on. All we did get is fuzzy videos...

The issues are that the particular DOD forms that are needed to be completed for the review of classified materials to be reviewed for release to the public, were requested but never completed. This was confirmed by John Greenwalde.

Eric Davis has stated that the proof of provenance for these videos is likely to "never be released". The question has to be asked; Why? - That's because they were never completed or processed.

I would say that TTSA has acquired "some" of the videos from elsewhere and from systems that were "not" classified and probably came into Zondo's possession when he was sat all alone serving his punishment on the AATIP help desk next to the boiler room in the Pentagon. I mean, he must have really P'od someone to have been give the assignment of AATIP!

One of the videos was available on the old fighter sweep forums. If you use the Wayback Machine you can access the index files of their server this way and you will find a f4.mpg - this is one of the videos that TTSA "released" even though it had been on the internet some years ago already and also on a German special effects films now defunct website. This is the same video I posted on the previous page

The main issue with TTSA is that they haven't been transparent and this is a running theme with a lot of materials and a lack of transparency is seemingly the only thing they have been consistent with.

This is why they come under fire. If you are going to come into mainstream news/ufology and claim the things you have, you better have good evidence and chain of custody to back it up!

All this is starting to look like, is a public benefit entity that is for "entertainment" purposes that wants to spin off into the private sector at a later date with DOD contracts through raising awareness through congress of the "clear and present danger" so they all get fatter retirement pots.
edit on p37356192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: Willtell

Somebody really should make a database of all these various claims and statements that have been made by this cast of characters over the lifetime of this project.

A life form. The moon. Roswell.

The general in this interview, the one with the lifeform statement, is definitely McCasland from the "I'm a sceptic" echoed in the Podesta mail about him.

The other "general" the first one, at Ames? Could that be Carey?

It does make you wonder doesn't it BeeTee, if we play devils advocate for a moment, what the status of TTSA would have been if TDL had gone ahead with the original selection of advisers including McCasland, Ames and the rest that were exposed in the WikiLeaks email leak?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes, it makes me wonder a lot.
I know I am harping a lot on this issue perhaps, but it seems strange to me that we now are wholly focused on the TTSA bunch, and the people who really started this whole affair, according to TDL, are completely off the hook.

I did some poking around on McCasland, and he is still pretty tightly involved with the aerospace industry in the private sector, but not once have I seen him being asked a single question on the record about all of this.

Now, as journalism and investigations go, that is pretty intriguing to me. Not even a denial on the record? After presumably telling DeLonge we found a lifeform during the Cold War?

And Carey? Also heavily involved with US Space command at one point in his career. Not a peep...

Rob Weiss? Head of Skunk Works? Not a single comment or question asked by all of these journalists covering this affair.

Has nobody reached out and at least been brushed off? Is it the good ole "we only did it for the STEM"?

My point is, these people who have been implicated as being very much responsible for setting all of this in motion, should be put on the spot to answer a few questions on their own, because they seem disinclined to come clean of their own volition.

Are there not any journalists out there who can get a single comment out of them?

How about Mr Podesta? He seems to be cheering for the TTSA cause, at least he used to on twitter.
edit on 4-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Investigative journalism is dead in the mainstream media on very serious topics, Ufology in my eyes is no different.

There are those who claim to be "journalists" but if you look at their contributions to this specific topic; they have not contributed anything that one would say is impartial, fair, thorough or accurate. It has all been very much a one sided affair. This particular journalist has been compromised and I think they have only just realized how much, but its far too late to stop now.

As for McCasland and all the rest setting this thing in motion, all we have is TDL word for it and a few emails back and forth that could be taken out of context due to the one sided nature of the email leaks.

Their statements were not made on the record, they have not commented further either and if anyone did ask, they would/ could just deny it all. All we have is TDL word for it and nothing more and his "word" is hardly a currency that is worth investing in.

Now if I was a Google employee with access, I would search the logs of their Google Hangouts chat against their usernames that allegedly took place and have a look at what was said! Now that would be an interesting conversation to read....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I would say that the leaked e-mails and the account of the genesis of TTSA, as well as the google hangouts meeting that you reference, most definitely are enough circumstantial evidence for a serious journalist to take a look and make a few phone calls or send a few e-mails at least.

In the correspondence both McCasland and Weiss stand out as less than disinterested third parties.

McCasland even lays out a possible White House memo to help smooth the way, but then that was a White House with Podesta presumably somewhat involved in it.

I know it is possible to downplay the whole e-mail leak as insignificant and "out of context", but it really is very significant in my opinion, because it is behind the scenes information not ment for public consumption.

In these exchanges we have DeLonge telling Podesta how McCasland has helped him put together his team of advisors, and we have Weiss asking about progress and McCasland suggesting how the White House should send memos to get various government institutions and organizations to cooperate. I mean, come on. How can this not be significant? They are, clearly, not just humouring DeLonge.

Then we have Knapp and all these secondary advisors coming aboard, and now we only talk about them.

Why on earth is Rob Weiss in a google hangout meeting with DeLonge and Podesta, and why is Steve Justice (who is not an insignificant person in the history of the Lockheed Skunkworks) going to build a UFO with Delonge and Puthoff?

I strongly feel that after the leak, someone put Plan-B into effect, and there is a lot of "managing" being done to prevent the whole thing being pried open. And some very serious questions being asked.

Like, for instance, was DeLonge lying when he said a "general who claims to be a sceptic" told him at a restaurant table the US found a life form during the Cold War? If so, why would he lie about that? And if he is not lying, well what kind of life form did they find? Or is the general lying then, about there being a life form found?

Either way, this is pretty significant, either because it tells us something about a group of people with an agenda that will tell gullible people nasty lies for reasons we are not privy to, or because it will tell us that the world is not as we have been led to believe.

Remember also that both DeLonge and Hartley are on record saying they were told that the Locust craft portrayed in the fictional books are real.

Told by whom?

(Relevant portion is from 1:57 and out in the video below)

edit on 4-3-2019 by beetee because: Added interview youtube link

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

You have a very fair point and I don't mind being corrected at all

The original set of advisors is something that isn't discussed much at all and should be. What changed? Was it really the election outcome as some have theorised? Was it the outing of the emails that compromised it all?

Is what has been presented now, been the plan all along or simply diluted to the point thay all we got is dodgy videos, audio books and an apparel line, because that's now all they got! Not to mention the usual hanger ons that just want money for their odd beliefs aka Puthoff et al.

The other issue is, "serious journalist" they aren't easy to find, especially in the ufo field.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The original set of advisors is something that isn't discussed much at all and should be. What changed? Was it really the election outcome as some have theorised? Was it the outing of the emails that compromised it all?

Exactly. I cannot really blame us here on this forum for not engaging with this part of the saga, because these people are probably not very interested in answering any questions or even commenting. But we should not allow ourselves to forget how central they really are in this thing.

I am just an interested individual, with little clout and next to no investigative skills, but there must be other researchers out there still who I guess could go after this angle, if they so choose, and perhaps even get at least a reply. Yet, they are silent on this, even if critical of DeLonge and TTSA in general. I have to wonder why this is?

If Leslie Kean and George Knapp are too close to the TTSA project to touch this, there must be others?
edit on 4-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Pigsy has replied already on my behalf. But legitimacy of the video goes beyond the questions of provenance. Even if we get documentation showing the provenance of the video confirming this was footage from the same mission that Cmdr. Dave "Sex" Favor has spoken about then what does it actually show you?

I posted this in the original OP but a guy sounding very familiar (we'll call him UFO Judas) illustrates how IR video like this looks very similar to that of a jet aircraft.

Then there is the loud white noise, like a vacuum cleaner, that people have questioned on the audio track of the FLIR video. There's pilot chatter in this video where there is some noise interference but nowhere near as loud. Even the comms between the pilots sounds like a couple of frat boys talking.

That's why this looks like some form of strange operation where nothing is quite as it seems when you dig just a little bit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join