It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Now Investigating Jeffrey Epstein’s Special Treatment from Lawmakers (Mueller)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wow.
I knew trump and epstein were connected.

I did not know they were that connected.

In all fairness, there is no evidence that Trump did anything illegal with Epstein (though his comments do raise suspicion).

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

AHhahahahahahah Ahhhhhahahahahahah Ah hahahahahahah.
Go have a smoke..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe I made my point without having to read that tripe huh? Since I already knew the story from another source...
And I knew that they were looking at this guy that is trumps secretary of labor and not at Robert Mueller.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Where does this story come from?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Trump eventually had Epstein banned from Mar-a-Lago.

I'm not finding a source on that.

Care to help a brotha out?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

obviously I can read.... I'm writing answers arent I?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

thats too small for me to read sorry

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That is correct and I do not think he did either.
Although there were those young girls from some junior beauty contest who said he was in the dressing room and made them uncomortable.... if I recall? Dont hold me on it I am going by memory from during the campaign.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn

well the story is about this guy and not about Robert Mueller sooooooooo.

Figures.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Imagine if Trump becoming president was his way of righting the wrongs of his life. Imagine if he takes down the globalist deep state NWO by turning HIMSELF IN to pin them.

As others have pointed out certain actions/cases are micro-managed by the Directors - if they are deep State will they allow everything to come crashing down?

We can keep imagining till the cows come home.

Plan B will be to create another narrative like 911 or some huge Fake event to distract the general sheeple....

Whilst Trump may have been an outside chance of winning - I hardly think anyone gets into power without the nod of the controllers - and then they would have something compromising on them to stop them yapping.

Or........

History repeats....remember ...they take their secrets to the grave.

www.history.com...

in the basement of the Dallas police station, Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is shot to death by Jack Ruby, a Dallas nightclub owner.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

left finger on control right finger on scroll wheel of mouse

Plan B "save picture as" and enlarge. Just trying to help out.........LOL

Your true colours are showing through again.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: grey580

Both Bill Clinton and Trump were friends with and frequent fliers on Epstein's jet.

Neither of those guys want to be linked to Epstein. They got him that deal so he wouldn't blab during trial.

Don't be surprised if he's found dead at home.

Trump had nothing to do with the deal, though. 2008, Trump was little more than a very wealthy celebrity... Clinton, however, was still very much in the mix as both a political figurehead and the husband of the POTUS candidate about to turn Secretary of State.

You know, when you put it like that then, Clinton being friends with a pedophile is way worse than Trump... Because of the timing and all.

You jest, but seriously ask yourself this... who's "friendship" (more like close acquaintance) with a billionaire New York investment banker pedophile is more suspect, another New York Billionaire who travels in the exact same business circles and acquaintance matrix, and attended large parties at his private estate... or a pair of career politicians who aren't from New York, aren't billionaires, and have a long track record of attending individual private "intimate" visits to the man's private estate?

Trump's association with Epstein is no different than Epstein's association with all of the other magnate billionaires in the New York scene, but WTF was Bill Clinton's business there? Hmm?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reading and comprehending are two totally different skill sets.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
To the idea that Trump and Epstein were buddies, quoting ATS member Boadicea:

"Not the "Lolita Express," but a different plane owned by Epstein. This information comes from a court filing quoting the "testimony" of Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark, in a deposition. This plane ride was not on the notorious "Lolita Express," and it was described as giving Trump a ride back to New York from Florida in the "90s." This seems to be the only time Trump flew with Epstein. Trump's name did not appear on any flight logs of the Lolita Express, unlike Clinton's name, for example.

What exactly should Q be calling out? Do you have reason to believe there's more here? I'm not trying to give Trump a free pass, but what I have seen indicates that much was made of nothing by the usual rabble rousers... That's the red flag... not the fact that Q hasn't mentioned it. But if you've got more, I'm listening...

...or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

Here is the direct quote from the New York Magazine interview in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In hindsight, we understand that Epstein's interest is with literal girls... not women on the younger side. And while girls are off limits, young women are not. And the sad thing is that every woman knows that men have a tendency to throw away their wives at a certain (older) age and start dating sweet young things.... Hence the old joke about men trading their wives in for a newer model. So while we may find it pretty darn shallow and pathetic, we're not surprised. Especially not when it comes to the mega rich. Rather, it's easy enough to accept Trump's words at face value, especially lacking any further evidence that he was speaking of actual girls and not young women. And of course the accusations with no evidence then become the red flag..."

edit on 8-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think that is the most idiotic excuse I've ever seen you give. Do you think it releases you from getting informed on relevant information? It's too small for you to read, therefore you are excused from being accurate.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's par for the course with her.

Epsteins plea deal revolved around the assertion he was an 'FBI informant. Hence Muellers involvement.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No one ever brings up the role of Alan Dershowitz. According to Wikipedia

Dershowitz was a member of the legal defense team for Jeffrey Epstein, who was investigated following accusations that he had repeatedly solicited sex from minors. Epstein's legal team investigated some of his accusers and provided both the police and the State attorney's office with a dossier containing information about plaintiffs' behavior, which had been obtained from their personal MySpace pages, including allegations of alcohol and drug use. Epstein eventually pleaded guilty in 2008 to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution and began serving an 18-month sentence.[32][33]

I was struck by the fact that not only did Epstein receive a slap on the wrist but none of the others involved were charged with anything. I'm not sure if this is true but I have read the entire case was characterized as a Mossad operation in court and this had something to do with the results.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Dont talk about me to other members. I am not the subject. Thats bullschitte.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Its too small for me to read. Its not an excuse.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hence the man that is under investigation is not Mueller. But you know what? Never mind.
This is a retarded game you play and I dont want to play it with you. BYE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join