It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Now Investigating Jeffrey Epstein’s Special Treatment from Lawmakers (Mueller)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He had no thing to do with the Epstein case.
You think the FBI director micro manages the whole department? No thats not how it works. Sorry. You can try but this falls on Alexander Acosta and on him only. And trump thought he'd make a great secretary of labor. WOW....

He had to sign off on the plea deal.

I swear, start reading the info or stop posting. You come in and make # up and then leave.

Well, in her defense ( I don't do this often).... You did edit in about half the OP after she commented.

Actually I didnt edit the op to change info. I added and spell corrected.

Dont assume.

I didn't say you changed info, I said you added it. That wasn't an assumption, it was an observation.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mueller in deep doo-doo 😎

He will have to testify again 😎

He will have to "explain" again 😎

Not good for his legacy 😎

Bye-Bye 😎

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Both Bill Clinton and Trump were friends with and frequent fliers on Epstein's jet.

Neither of those guys want to be linked to Epstein. They got him that deal so he wouldn't blab during trial.

Don't be surprised if he's found dead at home.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He had no thing to do with the Epstein case.
You think the FBI director micro manages the whole department? No thats not how it works. Sorry. You can try but this falls on Alexander Acosta and on him only. And trump thought he'd make a great secretary of labor. WOW....

He had to sign off on the plea deal.

I swear, start reading the info or stop posting. You come in and make # up and then leave.

Well, in her defense ( I don't do this often).... You did edit in about half the OP after she commented.

Actually I didnt edit the op to change info. I added and spell corrected.

Dont assume.

I didn't say you changed info, I said you added it. That wasn't an assumption, it was an observation.

Albeit inaccurate as it had nothing to do with Mueller signing off on the plea deal. Maybe next time she should read the OP and OP sources to get up to speed before commenting?
edit on 8-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Both Bill Clinton and Trump were friends with and frequent fliers on Epstein's jet.

Neither of those guys want to be linked to Epstein. They got him that deal so he wouldn't blab during trial.

Trump had nothing to do with the deal, though. 2008, Trump was little more than a very wealthy celebrity... Clinton, however, was still very much in the mix as both a political figurehead and the husband of the POTUS candidate about to turn Secretary of State.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

During testimony / depositions by Epstein the relationship between himself and Trump is apparently not what the media is portraying it as. Epstein was a member at Mar-a-lago and socialized with Trump. Interestingly enough Trump was never named in any of the plea deals/immunity agreements that were provided by name. So either he is a "known" per the plea deal or he never engaged in the activity others were involved in.

That question may very well be answered since lawsuits have been filed to release completely all records involved in the deals
edit on 8-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump had nothing to do with the deal, though. 2008, Trump was little more than a very wealthy celebrity... Clinton, however, was still very much in the mix as both a political figurehead and the husband of the POTUS candidate about to turn Secretary of State.

You know, when you put it like that then, Clinton being friends with a pedophile is way worse than Trump... Because of the timing and all.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Guess you forgot to point out that Trump later banned him from his hotels because of an incident with a younger woman employee...

Doesn't fit the narrative, I know.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Imagine if Trump becoming president was his way of righting the wrongs of his life. Imagine if he takes down the globalist deep state NWO by turning HIMSELF IN to pin them.

Martyr.

American hero.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Guess you forgot to point out that Trump later banned him from his hotels because of an incident with a younger woman employee...

Doesn't fit the narrative, I know.

What narrative is that?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Mueller is not being investigated though only Alexander Acosta is.

The Department of Justice has opened an investigation into Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta’s role in negotiating a controversial plea deal with a wealthy New York investor accused of molesting more than 100 underage girls in Palm Beach.

www.miamiherald.com...

Dont you get dizzy spinning this stuff?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Too bad they are only looking at Acosta's role in it then isnt it?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You try to spin everything to say what you want it to.
They are not investigating Mueller or his role in the deal. They are looking at the guy trump put in charge o f the department of labor.
All the best people again....
Its funny how often we get to mock that claim of the tRump.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wow.
I knew trump and epstein were connected.

I did not know they were that connected.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thanks. 🍪

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Source?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

well the story is about this guy and not about Robert Mueller sooooooooo.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Still cant read can you...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Everyone involved in the Epstein deal is under investigation. That includes Mueller since he signed off on the deal.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No I am not..... I am just pointing out the caliber of people that trump puts in positions of responsibility.
How many have to quit how many are under investigation... how many are under indictment....
Since someone seemed to want to point the finger at Robert Mueller when the story isnt about him I figured a mirror was warranted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join