It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Now Investigating Jeffrey Epstein’s Special Treatment from Lawmakers (Mueller)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump eventually had Epstein banned from Mar-a-Lago.

I'm sure you'll get no less than 35 stars for pointing that out.

My post is totally negated now, which is good for feelzzzzz and what not.

Edit: At 31 only 9 minutes in, I must be a psychic.

I mean, you're the one that decided to link one part of the story, and only one. Now, why would that be?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He had no thing to do with the Epstein case.
You think the FBI director micro manages the whole department? No thats not how it works. Sorry. You can try but this falls on Alexander Acosta and on him only. And trump thought he'd make a great secretary of labor. WOW....

Your boy Mueller had to sign the plea deal as head of the FBI. Do you know how the FBI works?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So so far they've not gotten Trump on much, as far as we're aware so instead they're going to just go after everyone around him hoping that someone has something, anything that might get him out of office. Yep American Justice Democrat style lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He had no thing to do with the Epstein case.
You think the FBI director micro manages the whole department? No thats not how it works. Sorry.

You mean he doesn't? Then why the screaming fits when Trump fired Comey?
Your flip flopping is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

There was a trial where trump was identified as being on epsteins jet. Returning from his island.

It would be interesting to see how many other times he was on that plane if they only released the records of flight passengers. As well as Clinton and others.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

There was a trial where trump was identified as being on epsteins jet. Returning from his island.

Incorrect, as stated in my previous post, this was Epstein's brother's plane and it was not from Esptein's island:

Deposition Excerpts

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You think the FBI director micro manages the whole department?

For major issues like the one in the OP , yes . Or should. That IS their job.
Of course , I would not expect you to have known this...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Its too small for me to read. Its not an excuse.

Well, then you aren't qualified to reply to the posts that reference that information. And you certainly are not qualified to argue about the information that's in the text which is too small for you to read.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Maybe it will Include Trumps relationship with him

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm not going write off what you said, it sounds very plausible.

We will likely never know the truth though, and likely this will get brushed under the rug... Again.

I said all of it to prove a point. That point is people here will take a story, load it with implications that make the story better, and to suit their agenda... And if someone else comes along showing the same could be said for Trump, it typically gets met with deflection.

Although you did meet it the discussion head on and didn't shy away from it. We disagree many times in this board, but I can appreciate how you don't shy away from uncomfortable topics.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It will not stop and nothing will come of this. The DOJ is as thoroughly corrupt as the FBI.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein flew Bill Clinton to "Lolita Island" 26 times?!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The mastermind behind every pedophilia ring in the world are the Intelligence services and roaylties of Europe starting from the British, Swedish , Danish and Dutch royals, who have been using pedophilia as a form of control of their oligarchs such as Epstein. The pedo-project constantly and repeatedly hatched by EU nobility, together with drug wars against civlization has been the only form through which Europe was able to hold control over their colonies via a control of depravity of the colonies' oligarchs !

Epstein is just a pawn of the general global child abuse emanating from Satanic-Nazi-Islamist Europe!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

psssttt.....

Your white hood and armband are showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join