It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Funding For Anti-Trump News Just Ended, Leading To Mass MSM Layoffs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is the big one. This is how your tax dollars were used to control mainstream media. And the funding just recently ended resulting in mass lay offs. The media is silent about this. 160 million or something fed to CNN and Buzz Feed alone. The only place that I can quickly find is Infowars which is almost always way ahead of anyone else and is right 90% or so. We will see............

They used this propaganda against an incoming President. Trump needs to grab onto this.

Video

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This is the big one. This is how your tax dollars were used to control mainstream media. And the funding just recently ended resulting in mass lay offs. The media is silent about this. 160 million or something fed to CNN and Buzz Feed alone. The only place that I can quickly find is Infowars which is almost always way ahead of anyone else and is right 90% or so. We will see............

They used this propaganda against an incoming President. Trump needs to grab onto this.

Video

Cool,
I hear voices too.................

edit on 2-2-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Not that I have anything against Infowars...but Jones could be on to something....

This is excellent news and it's about freakin' time! Those fake news journalist-feminist-racist-anti-men-antiwhite-garbage bags needed to be laid off the minute the spewed all that hateful rhetoric years ago.

None of those companies mentioned are worth a damn. Buzzfeed, Politico, whatever else that gets the cuts. They are all rotten filth.

I hope to see more of these layoffs now that the truth has exposed their lies to the world. Go find real labor work you swine. Stop acting like your fake news actually did any good.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I always thought the timing was odd for these firings.

They started just after the gov shutdown hit that threshold to start laying off gov employees, it was like the next day!!!

I mean its not really a secret these hacks were propagandists and not journalists but if it comes out that they were genuinely spouting their filth while on the taxpayers dime......... Someone needs to hang for treason

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
90% lies maybe... IW says some truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Strange? No usual thread obstructionists have posted yet?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Obama abused taxpayer dollars (our money!) to hurt Candidate and President Trump. (i.e. The RESIST! movement.)

But terminating that program is only ONE reason why liberal media outlets are becoming increasingly destabilized.

The smaller liberal outlets will not be able to pretend to be viable much longer. CNN is being hammered on several fronts...both visibly and covertly. Changes are inevitable for that Anti-America media outlet as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And this tells me all I need to know about you.

Jones right 90% of the time is comical to say the least. Oh man too funny😂

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is going on in this gif? Are you doing laundry with liquid nitrogen or something? Ive read about freezing bluejeans but this is a bit over the top.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It may not be know to you but also in Asia, the newspaper staff have been quietly been release. So this is not a US thing only.
The thing is people have ad blockers on their computer and the news papers are losing money big time. Besides that, the population is older now that watches the news on the net and they want real news.
Here is the catch, THE ADVERTISERS ARE GETTING LESS ORDERS ON THE NEWS OUTLET THAT PRINT BS NEWS. That is why they are abandoning the main news outlets these days.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This bill in itself is not responsible for democratic control over the media. Lets not forget the smith-mundt modernization act of 2012 led up to this, so the plan has been in place for a long time. I didnt hear AJ bring this up. What i find so ironic is that in 2013 Michael hastings of buzzfeed raised concern over the Pentagon using propaganda against US citizens. Ill link an article that actually cites all this.

fp smith-mundt quoting buzzfeed

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Guess ATS is communist Russia now. Comment about the laundry coming clean didnt seem off-topic to me any more than someone posting their opinion on a topic. If anything, my comment was thread drift. Mod is drunk?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It looks like Vice is part of the "cabal" or whatever you want to call it. They laid off either 10 or 20% of their staff as well! They went from being an edgy media outlet covering things the MSM wouldn't cover, to being the mouthpiece for the progressive agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

One statement is all you need to know about someone? Also he didn't say Jones was right 90% of the time. That is an intentional mischaracterization of the OP. Also called a strawman.

Op said "90% or so".

OR SO.

That could really mean anything. And it shows this person is not really all that confident in the 90% number. So maybe you two have at least a Little more in common than what you had first ascertained.

Also, I assume that, at one time you must have been a rather avid fan of Alex Jones. Because I'm sitting here thinking to MYself, that I have never actually watched an entire Alex Jones video, podcast, radio show, documentary or anything. Usually when I see him, its because I'm watching something else on YouTube and they included a short clip of jones speaking.

So I would not be the authority figure on the matter of his accuracy. For all I know he is right around 90% accurate, and all the crazy stuff we hear about on ATS is only 10% of what he says, but that is what gets talked about because people are more interested in something controversial.

But for you to make that statement, I have to assume you have the experience necessary to make such a judgement. If you tell me you only watched one video, maybe that particular video was more crazy than his normal material. Youd have to tell me you have consumed a minimum 3 hours of his material, and even then, your opinion would hold little weight, since 3 hours is not much, just barely enough to form a well rounded opinion.

So how bout it? Care to explain the degree of your AJ expertise and where it came from? You speak as though you are an academic authority on the man, well, just how deep into AJ ARE you? Just how far IS your head lodged up into his...astronomically vast amount of material?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Does this mean Obama will be hung for treason? We could probably pay for the wall by selling tickets to fill Fedex Stadium in DC.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Good point. The news outlets getting the biggest "scoops" these days, are those with the least intrusive website advertising. In the past week, each of the below news organizations have published exclusive, important news reports. None of them have auto-play videos that hide words, or an advertisement that suddenly occupies 50% to 80% of the screen. (CNN.com has ads that sometimes hijack and cover the entire article!)

Example 1: bigleaguepolitics.com...

Example 2: www.breitbart.com...

Example 3: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I almost forgot to include this gag in my post...its too long already, so I'll just put it here:

You mean to tell me, one potentially offhanded remark is "all you need to know" about a person?

Pshh...well, I think I've learned all I need to know about you! Good day, sir!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join