It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Knight Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Outlier13
[
Fair enough. Live by your own words and present conclusive evidence that proves it's a space blanket. If the evidence exists I'm 100% behind debunking a story. .... Debunkers live by a double standard and I get tired of hearing you guys drone on when you never present any conclusive contravening evidence.

Then you've never seen this? The first step back to the real world is to establish that the pictures from sts-88 show a dropped insulation blanket. See if this presentation, and the two videos it links to, can persuade you of that, and if not, please tell me why not – So where did I get it wrong, please?
- www.jamesoberg.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Earlier, debunking an older version of the phantom satellite [1979]
www.jamesoberg.com...

Some of what you included in your data seemed out of place relative to you proving it is a space blanket. A whole host of superfluous information irrelevant to the task of proof. However, it is this one graphic which I find leads to a very plausible explanation for the object being a space blanket. I can't 100% say it's conclusive but I would agree it's plausible.

BTW...anytime someone goes into an extensive attempt to explain something it usually is with the intent to deceive.

As an aside do you believe in the existence of an advanced race not from Earth or that we are genuinely the only "intelligent" species in the entire Universe?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

BTW...anytime someone goes into an extensive attempt to explain something it usually is with the intent to deceive.

[facepalm]

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

As an aside do you believe in the existence of an advanced race not from Earth or that we are genuinely the only "intelligent" species in the entire Universe?

I don't know. But if there were aliens observing us and they wanted to be unseen, we wouldn't see them. And they might still be puzzled by what we THINK we're seeing, which isn't them.

Seriously, I doubt -- with all the garble, noise, and carelessness which is tolerated [even encouraged] in this field -- if there were cles to any visits, we could filter them out from the background static. Which is unfortunate because there's no reason 'they' could not exist and even be here.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Debunkers live by a double standard and I get tired of hearing you guys drone on when you never present any conclusive contravening evidence.

It gets pretty tedious when one presents conclusive contravening evidence to the nonsense that gets posted on forums only to have people who are heavily invested in their alternative but entirely fictional universe completely ignore it.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

Debunkers live by a double standard and I get tired of hearing you guys drone on when you never present any conclusive contravening evidence.

It gets pretty tedious when one presents conclusive contravening evidence to the nonsense that gets posted on forums only to have people who are heavily invested in their alternative but entirely fictional universe completely ignore it.

Hey mate don't shoot the messenger. The debunkers of the world go to great lengths to disprove something by using the very same disjointed logic a person who "believes" attempts to prove their belief. Even with respects to this very thread there still is no absolute evidence to the contrary. The space blanket theory is plausible but nothing presented has been conclusive.

As far as someone being "heavily invested"...well then that's on them. No one is forcing anyone to be invested into anything so they have no position to complain from when others don't appreciate, acknowledge, or care about their "investment."

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The space blanket theory is plausible but nothing presented has been conclusive.

Yes it is plausible. But the whole Black Knight thing goes back to the 50's and is just a conglomeration of stuff cobbled together but which as a whole just does not stand up to any degree of scrutiny. now the photos of this blanket has been swept up and added to the mix by people trying to keep the myth going.

Did you read the link I posted earlier? No disjointed logic there, but the Black Knight myth has plenty.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I don't know. But if there were aliens observing us and they wanted to be unseen, we wouldn't see them. And they might still be puzzled by what we THINK we're seeing, which isn't them.

This is what I mean about debunkers. You make opposing statements in the same sentence. You start out admitting you don't know yet conclude with an absolute statement by assuming you understand how they think.

Seriously, I doubt -- with all the garble, noise, and carelessness which is tolerated [even encouraged] in this field -- if there were cles to any visits, we could filter them out from the background static. Which is unfortunate because there's no reason 'they' could not exist and even be here.

It's irrelevant if there is carelessness in any field of research. That's the nature of man. Therefore you cannot discount the possibility of something because of carelessness, chaos theory, or whatever label you want to prescribe. And yet once again you contradict yourself by saying we could "filter them out" even though you state earlier if they (aliens) "wanted to remain unseen, we wouldn't see them".

That's multiple contradictions in your statements yet you want...no expect me to take your research as the final word? Not gonna' happen mate. Not until you adjust and correct your logic in how you approach your research.

My point in asking you the question if you believe in the existence of an advanced race not from Earth is to know if you are or have conditioned yourself to always disbelieve the possibility of something that cannot be explained. It's like an altered version of pareidolia.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The space blanket theory is plausible but nothing presented has been conclusive.

Yes it is plausible. But the whole Black Knight thing goes back to the 50's and is just a conglomeration of stuff cobbled together but which as a whole just does not stand up to any degree of scrutiny. now the photos of this blanket has been swept up and added to the mix by people trying to keep the myth going.

Did you read the link I posted earlier? No disjointed logic there, but the Black Knight myth has plenty.

You're not following any of what I am talking about here. I don't have a belief one way or another. I want both side to present a reasonable argument with facts that can be verified independently. I haven't seen either on either side yet I hear plenty of people here making absolute statements they are right in their claims. It's bollocks.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Tell you what, my first thought was it's CGI...
Then I seen two regular deceivers sorry debunkers say it's a space blanket, which makes me think it could be proved then it's not CGI.
So default it is....space blanket, I'm swinging now to the side that this BK satellite could be legit

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

disbelieve the possibility of something that cannot be explained.

But, if something has been/can be explained, why do you think this is a bad thing?

By the way - "Debunker" = "Critical thinker".

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

OK, so did you read the article I linked to? If not, it's you that is not following what I am talking about. Lots of verifiable facts for you in that article.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

disbelieve the possibility of something that cannot be explained.

But, if something has been/can be explained, why do you think this is a bad thing?

By the way - "Debunker" = "Critical thinker".

Sorry, but "Debunker" = "Critical thinker" is simply not true! We have good skeptics, we need good skeptics in this subject, but the subject is full of hard-core believers and debunkers, which both run on belief.

Armchair debunkers like to throw around words like "critical thinking" maybe because they believe it adds an extra 20 points to their IQ, or they become instantly intelligent by saying, or writing these words.

The reason why this subject is a mess is because of these debunkers and hard-core believers, who do not really care about the truth, but all because of belief and being part of a group. People love to feel that they belong to something!

So, bring skeptic is good, like i said, we need them, but do not write "Debunker" = "Critical thinker" because that is simply not true.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Armchair debunkers like to throw around words like "critical thinking" maybe because they believe it adds an extra 20 points to their IQ, or they become instantly intelligent by saying, or writing these words.

Well, dismissing folk as "armchair debunkers" is about as helpful as me calling "believers" gullible idiots who believe any old woo-woo nonsense that they see on Youtube.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well, dismissing folk as "armchair debunkers" is about as helpful as me calling "believers" gullible idiots who believe any old woo-woo nonsense that they see on Youtube.

The point is what I said! Debunking does not equal critical thinking. That is wrong!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

But, surely, sometimes it is?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

But, surely, sometimes it is?

Like I said, there are good skeptics, and we need them. Sadly, there are too many using belief, just like believers.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yes, I get your point. For some, it's just blind faith on both sides, i suppose.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Id have to agree , there is not obvious shadow movement and it appears to remain stable on the X axis but rotate on the Y axis and nothing in the Z axis !

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is what I mean about debunkers. You make opposing statements in the same sentence. You start out admitting you don't know yet conclude with an absolute statement by assuming you understand how they think.

It's irrelevant if there is carelessness in any field of research. That's the nature of man. Therefore you cannot discount the possibility of something because of carelessness, chaos theory, or whatever label you want to prescribe. And yet once again you contradict yourself by saying we could "filter them out" even though you state earlier if they (aliens) "wanted to remain unseen, we wouldn't see them".

That's multiple contradictions in your statements yet you want...no expect me to take your research as the final word? Not gonna' happen mate. Not until you adjust and correct your logic in how you approach your research.

My point in asking you the question if you believe in the existence of an advanced race not from Earth is to know if you are or have conditioned yourself to always disbelieve the possibility of something that cannot be explained. It's like an altered version of pareidolia.

I really worry that either my ability to express myself clearly, or your ability to properly parse compound and conditional sentences, is slipping.

MEANWHILE -- The STS-88 video shows a dropped blanket, we've got the photos and videos and eyewitness testimony and ground radar tracking reports.

For the video the OP showed us, we've got zilch. But lots of comments declare the video could be genuine because it wasn't disproved.

I don't think the level of proof of these two opposing interpretations is similar.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
"exceedingly ignorant"----Well at least you went all in on being a drama queen. His joke was lame and he was self aware of that by how he ended the joke.

But at least we have you to try and shame lame humor by acting like its the second coming of satan.
You must be a real gas

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join