It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Knight Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Outlier13

Sure it's possible the current Black Knight video I posted is CGI but I guarantee you it's not the "space blanket". Not to mention the first reporting of the supposed Black Knight satellite was 1998 and the video you posted is from 2013 and that space blanket does not resemble the shape of the Black Knight satellite.

I'm not saying the Black Knight satellite is legit but to date I have yet to see a source that absolutely proves its something other than what the current ongoing theory is. I'm never going to buy the space blanket story. Time lines and shapes do not match.

It's not a question of disproving 'current theories' [whatever the heck THAT means]. It's the responsibility of the claimant to prove it has no other possible explanation. Without the slightest info on provenance of the image, it's automatically classified as a probable hoax until that possibility is disproved. We're waiting. But nobody's holding their breath.

Agreed. And equally it is YOUR responsibility to prove it has no other possible explanation and yet you provide nothing other than your opinion. The videos you posted are purely speculation and do not disprove the Black Knight.

I find it ironic how so many debunkers expect their claims to be valid when they do nothing differently than the ones who claim theirs to be valid.

I don't care if the Black Knight is real or not. I do, however, grow tired of hearing debunkers constantly make erroneous claims and expect their word is the final word. Until you can show something absolute that disproves the video you have no more credibility than the guy who posted the video.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
Is anyone concerned about the discarded waste burning in the atmosphere turned into a gas? Like if it's aluminum it could turn into aluminum gas. Just a concern I've had.

Tons of meteors and meteoroids burn up in the atmosphere every day. Mostly stones, but many with almost all the known metals in very varying concentrations.
edit on 22-1-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

edit on 23-1-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Uh, no it was not CGI, its a Space Bag, as pointed out by Dragonridr. So that blows your CGI out of the water. Next time, do not be so quick to judge.

www.theguardian.com...

The OS on this one is that it is a "Thermal Blanket" . I've never seen any MSM sources say it was a "Debris Shield Bag" before, that's a new explanations. I wonder why they deviated away from "Thermal Blanket". I smell a Conspiracy, ha ha...
edit on 23/1/19 by djz3ro because: Layout

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Based on the edges of the object, It looks like it has anti-aliasing applied to it, Also the frame rate seems very steady as you would expect from a scene that is rendered, It also is the exact angle of the pictures taken of it.
Also what others have mentioned, The source is unknown which is suspect, Where did this footage come from? Who is filming? Where?

I believe there is a mystery object out there and the pics shown to me clearly looks like a distant object with structure not just a thermal blanket that mysteriously stayed in orbit, Mind you I am talking of the pictures taken of the black knight, But that's not conclusive evidence either.

But based on my findings I'd have to say it's likely a CGI hoax.

ETA, What I found is interesting is the shading DOES seem to move with the object like the shadow is projected, So I'll dismiss what someone mentioned about the shading... Interesting...
edit on 1/23/2019 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Its a piece of space trash. Probably the same thermal blanket mistaken for the first set of Black Knight images, which was accidentally released by an astronaut some time ago while repairing a satellite.

Na, as it was first 'discovered' in the 1950's ... long before space walking astronauts even had space blankets to "drop"

and them's Facts

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Here is a concise history:

Vice: Black Knight Satellite

Basically, a conglomeration of urban myths fuelled since the 50's by cold war paranoia and then photos of a renegade thermal blanket are seized on by folk who like to seize on such things (because: Aliens!) thus perpetuating the myth.

And them's facts, sunshine. Got any actual facts yourself?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Would it not be a NASA/ DoD priority be to see what a 10.000 year old technoly can have for value to them.....and take it out of the heavens.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Would it not be a NASA/ DoD priority be to see what a 10.000 year old technoly can have for value to them.....and take it out of the heavens.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Because it is not 10,000 year old technology, perhaps? Did you actually read the article I posted?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Well, whatever that thing is in the video — it’s clearly not a thermal blanket.

Care to explain why not?

1. The object does not contort in any footage ever provided. A blanket would not keep the same defined structure.

2. That would have to be a massive thermal blanket. What was it’s use for?

3. Look closely at the defined shape / details of it. I’d find it hard to believe a blanket can make (and keep) that shape.

Once the original oscillations dampen, a blanket would remain in the same shape forever until some force acts upon it. What force in space would act upon a blanket that would make it continue to contort its shape?

As for size, there is no way to tell the size of it, considering there is nothing that can provide size reference. We can't tell how far it is from the camera because distances in a vacuum are difficult to discern due to the lake of atmospheric haze.

edit on 2019/1/23 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Please forgive me on lack of technology terms, but. Is it the truth that ALL manned space missions are Equator centric. There fore if anything "drops" off (like "space" blankets) the said objects would follow the same orbital path.
Now as I understand the past "evidence" for the Black Knight it is orbiting on a Polar orbit as that was what made it of interest in the first place, as no earth based space missions orbit that way. But then again you could always say it might be a secret satellite mission.
I can't believe the blanket theory as the video of the wayward blankets clearly show bright white features, not black like the image.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

is it a solid blanket that always keeps the same shape?
im guessing thermal blankets must keep the same shape but could someone
please confirm or deny this, because every picture i have seen of the BK
it is the same shape, it looks cool af i might add
edit on 23-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

ok so that has been answered.
so it is in space moving yet there is no force how does that happen?
is it in space? are you sure? and if it is moving is that not force being created
or used, these may sound like silly questions but im not that read up
on these types of things, also curious about the posters who debunk
same same all the time
predictable

please enlighten me
edit wiki says near orbit, so is there no force, this is an interesting thread.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am heavily on the fence leaning towards hoax on the whole BK story but I have a question for the knowledgeable. Wouldn't the orbit of that blanket deteriorate over time until it burned in the atmosphere ?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's not cgi!! It's the bathroom that has detached from Big Bob Bigelows Inflatable Burger Emporium in orbit

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

if it is a 10,000 year old satelite im willing to bet it pisses all over the technology
we have, and also you believe the space agencies would tell the people truth
ok

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This might be a bit off topic, but a UK rocket called Black Arrow is now being brought back from Australia to Scotland.
It was used to launch a satellite, Prospero, which it seems is still, 50 odd years after being deployed, in orbit. (See comments below main article.)

www.scotsman.com...

A bit about Black Arrow.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

It would be in the same orbit as the ISS (200 miles or so) so it would take a while to decay. It could still be up there.

But don't make the mistake of thinking that it's the same thing as any of the other things that are claimed to be the Black Knight.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thill
I am heavily on the fence leaning towards hoax on the whole BK story but I have a question for the knowledgeable. Wouldn't the orbit of that blanket deteriorate over time until it burned in the atmosphere ?

Yip in 9 months !

What goes up must come down , unless you are a thermal blanket

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Well, whatever that thing is in the video — it’s clearly not a thermal blanket.

Care to explain why not?

1. The object does not contort in any footage ever provided. A blanket would not keep the same defined structure.

2. That would have to be a massive thermal blanket. What was it’s use for?

3. Look closely at the defined shape / details of it. I’d find it hard to believe a blanket can make (and keep) that shape.

Once the original oscillations dampen, a blanket would remain in the same shape forever until some force acts upon it. What force in space would act upon a blanket that would make it continue to contort its shape?

As for size, there is no way to tell the size of it, considering there is nothing that can provide size reference. We can't tell how far it is from the camera because distances in a vacuum are difficult to discern due to the lake of atmospheric haze.

Umm, sorry you’re wrong. Check out JimObergs videos on page 3. The videos of the ACTUAL thermal cover. It does anything but stay in the same shape and position — after it was lost in space. And it’s much smaller and has a totally different shape than the supposed black knight images.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join