It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Knight Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Anyone have anything debunking the below footage as CGI yet? I'm sure we've all read about the Black Knight over the years as it seems to surface from time to time.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nice find. Not heard of the black knight suprisngly . Could by cgi. Who knows. Thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I have never seen it so close up, that I can recall. Also, the zoom in seems legit, as does the fact its being filmed, on decades old equipment. Yes phones can fake, the old school look, but I do not think, this is CGI.

It reminds me of Oumuamua in its apperance, to a degree, only a mini version.

The researchers aren't claiming outright that aliens sent Oumuamua. But after a careful mathematical analysis of the way the interstellar object sped up as it shot past the sun, they say Oumuamua could be a spacecraft pushed through space by light falling on its surface — or, as they put it in the paper, a "lightsail of artificial origin."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Nice find. Not heard of the black knight suprisngly . Could by cgi. Who knows. Thanks for the post

You should look up, info on the Dark Knight, there are a bunch of threads on ATS, about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Its a piece of space trash. Probably the same thermal blanket mistaken for the first set of Black Knight images, which was accidentally released by an astronaut some time ago while repairing a satellite.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I was going to start my own thread on this supposed satelite asking if it exists... why havn't we captured it? We can send probes to the Moon and Mars and outter space but can't capture a satelite in our own back garden?

As for the video, that does look pretty good... now get a net up there and capture it and find out once and for all
edit on CSTTue, 22 Jan 2019 09:05:52 -06000000003109x052x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Oumuamua is a name designed to make whoever says it sound like an idiot.

Here's my card, I'll be here all night.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I thought it was fairly clear that this was an insulation blanket?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It is clearly CGI. If you look closely it has no dimesnion. It looks obviously cut and paste.

Also, reason dictates that if NASA, Russian and Chinese Space agencies have the ability to clamp a satellite they would have put their "tractor beam" on it by now.

Look at the footage here. See how the satellite does not only move across, but also twirls to reveal its dimensions. The footage in the video you have shared only moves across like a cardboard cutout,

It is very obviously CGI. A more clever hoaxer and editor would have given the object dimesnion. I am sure there is an original of that footage that has no object and was used for the hoaxer's editing purposes.

I don't believe that object known as "The Black Night" even exists. I have never seen anything that convinces me of its reality.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So, with the fall in number of UFO's we now have USO#s.
Unidentified Space Objects.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was going to start my own thread on this supposed satelite asking if it exists... why havn't we captured it? We can send probes to the Moon and Mars and outter space but can't capture a satelite in our own back garden?

Because:
a) It is not a satellite.
b) Why bother - it's a thermal blanket?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, whatever that thing is in the video — it’s clearly not a thermal blanket.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Its not CGI it was a space bag that got away during a repair of a docking port.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 1/22/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Well, whatever that thing is in the video — it’s clearly not a thermal blanket.

Care to explain why not?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I thought it was fairly clear that this was an insulation blanket?
It doesn't look like a blanket to me. It also doesn't look like CGI.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Looks like one to me so I guess we can just agree to differ. We even know what mission it came from and how it got there.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

This topic has always interested me.

Apparently back in 1899 Nikolai Tesla claimed that he received radio signals from this object.
And that was well before “thermal blankets” and manned space flight.

But then again, someone tried to explain that what Nikolai was hearing was distant pulsars.
And then In 1954 a researcher told news outlets that the USAF had discovered 2 satellites orbiting earth. This was before the first Sat. Was launched into space.

Pretty interesting stuffs nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

It is clearly CGI. If you look closely it has no dimesnion. It looks obviously cut and paste.

Also, reason dictates that if NASA, Russian and Chinese Space agencies have the ability to clamp a satellite they would have put their "tractor beam" on it by now.

Look at the footage here. See how the satellite does not only move across, but also twirls to reveal its dimensions. The footage in the video you have shared only moves across like a cardboard cutout,

It is very obviously CGI. A more clever hoaxer and editor would have given the object dimesnion. I am sure there is an original of that footage that has no object and was used for the hoaxer's editing purposes.

I don't believe that object known as "The Black Night" even exists. I have never seen anything that convinces me of its reality.

Uh, no it was not CGI, its a Space Bag, as pointed out by Dragonridr. So that blows your CGI out of the water. Next time, do not be so quick to judge.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

Uh, no it was not CGI, its a Space Bag, as pointed out by Dragonridr. So that blows your CGI out of the water. Next time, do not be so quick to judge.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Take a few minutes and do some research on the "Black Knight Satellite". It's been around for at least 10 years and seems to pop up every couple of years. If it's a hoax it's been very well done over the years.

I can't 100% buy that's it's a space bag because you cannot see the actual dimensions of the space bag that got loose into space. It's certainly plausible but is not conclusive.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join