It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What did the kids DO that makes you think they acted in bad behavior? What was their "triggered" moment that makes you think they acted horrible?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So the black racist were "cray cray"?

No. The religious, right wing nut job, Yahweh cultist are cray-cray. And, their religion gives them a racist supremacy loop hole.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Screw it. I'm not giving this thread any more attention. Sookie, I'm pretty sure your response is going to be full of bs. But feel free to pm me or call me out in another thread. I don't want to make this thread even MORE popular after the 28 pages of attention it doesn't deserve to have.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wookiep

What did the kids do wtong?

The kids? They got triggered. I blame the leadership, the adults, that were not in the room. What were they thinking? These boys were representing Catholic ideals at a pro-life rally, fighting for the rights of the unborn. Did they not think that there would be counter-protests that might lure their youths into confrontation?

Ah, now it was those adults that are at fault but not the other adults that started harassing the kids fault, do I have that right?

Let me know when that shovel breaks.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So the black racist were "cray cray"?

No. The religious, right wing nut job, Yahweh cultist are cray-cray. And, their religion gives them a racist supremacy loop hole.

Yes we got it.

You have to label the racist as right wing.

Whatever.

Still no comment on Phillips backing that crazy racism and homophobia against the kids?

Weird how you keep ignoring that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: wickd_waze
The native guy wasn't provoking anyone, he was just looking for attention like the kid.

The media reporting wrong facts and not saying anything about how idiotic that hypocritical, ignorant, hateful, group were raising hell with everyone was a little suspect.

I call BS...He invaded that kid's personal space and it was all because he wanted whoever was filming this (his crew) to get the visual and then he could LIE about it and play the victim and blame the "evil Trump loving, catholic, white boys" for harassing him.

He lied about the entire thing. Don't make excuses for him. He is a liar.

Yea he's old probably old not all there anymore and hes standing in front of him not inches from his face like what's being reported. Just get the heck out of the way and let him make a clown of himself instead of allowing himself to get dragged down to his level. He was just seeking attention. He's an activist. He wasn't trying to pick a fight. That's why he exaggerated and gave a different account of the events later with reporters to get attention.

The kid too knew people were recording with what was going on and wanted some attention too to look all tough and courageous probably trying to impress someone in particular. Still it was just a bunch of bs to just not get out of the way. Its like blocking a patient in a hallway smirking at them at some nursing home trying to be bad ***.
edit on 22-1-2019 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

You really have no idea what you are talking about , do you?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

The native guy wasn't provoking anyone, he was just looking for attention like the kid.

The media reporting wrong facts and not saying anything about how idiotic that hypocritical, ignorant, hateful, group were raising hell with everyone was a little suspect.

I call BS...He invaded that kid's personal space and it was all because he wanted whoever was filming this (his crew) to get the visual and then he could LIE about it and play the victim and blame the "evil Trump loving, catholic, white boys" for harassing him.

He lied about the entire thing. Don't make excuses for him. He is a liar.

Yea he's old probably old not all there anymore and hes standing in front of him not inches from his face like what's being reported. Just get the heck out of the way and let him make a clown of himself instead of allowing himself to get dragged down to his level. He was just seeking attention. He's an activist. He wasn't trying to pick a fight. That's why he exaggerated and gave a different account of the events later with reporters to get attention.

The kid too knew people were recording with what was going on and wanted some attention too to look all tough and courageous probably trying to impress someone in particular. Still it was just a bunch of bs to just not get out of the way. Its like blocking a patient in a hallway smirking at them at some nursing home trying to be bad ***.

He had the drum inches from his face. Ive seen it in several different videos from different angles. Get out of his way for what so he can proceed to the next person and get in their face?

The man walked to him, got in his face banging a drum so your analogy makes no sense, the man wasn't a patient, wasnt in a nursing home. I know you're mad the white boy didn't bow down to the confrontational POC and it just grinds your gears.

If it were my son id be proud of how he handled it. I myself would be tempted to take his drum and shove it up his ass if he invaded my personal space hitting it beside my head. Which is one of many reasons you'll never see me at these events.

edit on 22-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The poor native...

They surrounded him or he walked into the centre of them. The one kid was staring. Saw one kid laughing.

What kind of savage world do we live in? Bunch of barbaric kids. You think they would have scalped him if the cameras weren't there? What a time to be alive.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I watched the whole 2 hr video. I know whats up. If this happened to me I wouldn't do anything unless my life or health was in danger. Other than that im not getting worked up over some petty bs.

Nothing comes from squaring off with an elderly. You just end up looking like a weasel.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I watched the whole 2 hr video. I know whats up. If this happened to me I wouldn't do anything unless my life or health was in danger. Other than that im not getting worked up over some petty bs.

Nothing comes from squaring off with an elderly. You just end up looking like a weasel.

How is standing still squaring up?

And also how do you look as an adult who is defending racist when you square up with a kid the racist are screaming at?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I ain't taking sides. Black brown white, I would have probably figured he's not all there and just left him alone and walk away and watch from afar or just leave altogether.

The black Israelites were alot more personal at the group berating and threatening the students for like a half an hour why didnt he do anything about that? I know they didn't go right up to the students but there actions would get on my nerves more than the drummer singing in front of me. Why didn't he stare down any of the black Israelites?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I ain't taking sides. Black brown white, I would have probably figured he's not all there and just left him alone and walk away and watch from afar or just leave altogether.

The black Israelites were alot more personal at the group berating and threatening the students for like a half an hour why didnt he do anything about that? I know they didn't go right up to the students but there actions would get on my nerves more than the drummer singing in front of me. Why didn't he stare down any of the black Israelites?

I think the more importation question to ask is why didn't the NA Nathan go up to the Hebrew Israelite who in fact were verbally insulting the Native Americans earlier as well.

Perhaps because he would have gotten more than a smile?
edit on 23-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Because the Israelite didn’t walk right up to his face

Why didn’t the native stare down the black activist?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I think the more importation question to ask is why didn't the NA Nathan go up to the Hebrew Israelite who in fact were verbally insulting the Native Americans earlier as well.

Perhaps because he would have gotten more than a smile?

Because it didn’t give him the propaganda he wanted of every white kids

That’s why Phillips said he agreed the racist were telling the kids truths they don’t get to hear

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He would have gotten punched probably. Then the leftists would have to check their oppressed level chart to decide which side to defend.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He would have gotten punched probably. Then the leftists would have to check their oppressed level chart to decide which side to defend.

I knew the left was crazy

But this story is so revealing

I am watching blue check marks one after another still call for these kids heads

Almost no one calls out the black racists, and almost no one calls out the natives for defending that racism

It’s all about how the kids could have been better

I never thought I would live to see Orwell’s fears realized so literally

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I knew the left was crazy

But this story is so revealing

I am watching blue check marks one after another still call for these kids heads

Almost no one calls out the black racists, and almost no one calls out the natives for defending that racism

It’s all about how the kids could have been better

I never thought I would live to see Orwell’s fears realized so literally

I firmly believe there could be a video of someone going up to a person wearing a MAGA hat and blowing their brains out and some here would find ways to justify it. We have reached such a delusional level its akin to dealing with radical Islamic terrorists.

The Marxist have done well in the indoctrination camps (colleges)

I don't see this ending well.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

One more point Grambler I think no one has stated. Lots of conservatives shunned these kids before the true story was out.

This shows conservatives will in fact shun their own and most live with right is right and wrong is wrong mentality.

Progressives cant seem to do the same. If your in their group they are gonna fight for you no matter if you are right or wrong as you can see by some of these comments and the call for violence still left up on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I acknowledged the Israelites didn't go up to the students. But they were being more offensive obviously. So they should have gotten the "want a piece of me?" look too but didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join