It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

What black nationalists? The Black Israelites were not nationalists.

Black racists, is that better?

I dont really take the time to listen to disgusting bigots to believe if they want their own nation state or not.

You know who I am talking about.

They were disgusting racist homophobes yelling at kids.

The hero Phillips thought they had some good points for the kids to hear as well, and felt the kids were sheltered from those truths and were angered by it, so he needed to confront them.

But he is such a hero, right?
edit on 22-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why hasn't this hoax thread been shut down yet? 27 pages long? The op's whole original narrative was debunked a long time ago. Gramblers thread which involves what REALLY happened should be the main thread on this.

Throw this in the trash/hoax bin!
edit on 22-1-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Why hasn't this hoax thread been shut down yet? 27 pages long? The op's whole original narrative was debunked a long time ago. Gramblers thread which involves what REALLY happened should be the main thread on this.

Throw this in the trash bin!

No I say leave it go.

It should stand as a memorial to all those who are so indoctrinated that even when the story was shown to be a lie, they kept pushing on, cause those evil white kids have it coming.

I will personall;y save this thread as it will be great in the future when some of these same people wax on about racism and how moral they are, and I can come back and read how hypocritical they are.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah, I'd say they're definitely not nationalists considering one of them was shouting about America being destroyed in a nuclear conflagration.

They are racists and black supremacists, though.

Mr. Phillips is a liar, about much more than the events of that day.

He was an electrician and refrigeration technician who went AWOL a few times and was never even deployed overseas, not a, "recon ranger."

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Actually some of them are. Some are not.

Link

Ben Ammi Ben-Israel established the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem in Chicago, Illinois, in 1966, at a time when black nationalism was on the rise as a response to the Civil Rights Movement. In 1969, after a sojourn in Liberia, Ben Ammi and about 30 Hebrew Israelites moved to Israel.[23] Over the next 20 years, nearly 600 more members left the United States for Israel. As of 2006, about 2,500 Hebrew Israelites live in Dimona and two other towns in the Negev region of Israel, where they are widely referred to as Black Hebrews.[50] In addition, there are Hebrew Israelite communities in several major American cities, including Chicago, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C.[51]

In late 2008, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described as black supremacist what it called "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement". It wrote that the members of such groups "believe that Jews are devilish impostors and ... openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery". The SPLC also said that "most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence".[61]

It's broken up into a lot of groups.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

In fairness it was the media that mislabeled him as having served in Vietnam. Do you have links to someone that has gotten a copy of his records somehow? All I've noticed is one article that mentioned they had not been able to get his records yet.

He lied, but I don't want to add anything to the story that is not exactly accurate. Fighting propaganda with propaganda never ends well.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

BigDave - AR posted the following vid:

Some NSFW language, but the details are all there.

From the video:

edit on 22-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added pics

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yeah, I'd say they're definitely not nationalists considering one of them was shouting about America being destroyed in a nuclear conflagration.

LOL

They are racists and black supremacists, though.

Probably, and finding a way to make the Bible prove it too!

He was an electrician and refrigeration technician who went AWOL a few times and was never even deployed overseas, not a, "recon ranger."

Look, I know nothing about Nathan Phillips and think he takes himself way too seriously, and that he made a bad decision thinking he could go in there and "fix" things. However, the boys did transfer their angst onto him, allowing them to vent and transfer their aggression his way. I believe they innitially thought the chanting was akin to a war chant, not a peace prayer, as Phillips had envisioned. Many of them easily slid into "woo-woo" ism.

The whole thing was unfortunate. It ripped the bandage off the white entitlement sore, now trending. The boys behaved badly. The Black Israeites are cray-cray. The MAGA hats didn't help. But, they did get President Trump's attention, and now the boys are victims.

Yeah, I don't see it that way.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Thank you! That fills in the blanks about him.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It was a high school chant, in support of their school to drown out the racist black "Isrealites" with the permission from the student's chaperone in an effort to diffuse the situation.

No, no. I'm not talking about the high school chant, aimed at the Black Israelites, with the shirt taking off ceremony. I'm talking about the transfer of energy when Nathan Phillips, the Native American drummer/singer, who decided it would be wise for him to march between the two groups.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Oh the "prayer" chant from the native? The one the kids were jamming to? What did the kids do wrong? The fact that they sang along and danced with him, or was it the kid who stood there and smiled while old guy beat a drum within his face? Was it the MAGA hats?

Ahhh it was the maga hats. That's what offends you.

It doesn't matter that the native guys waltzed into the crowd while also telling them to " go back to Europe!". Nah that doesn't matter to u. The only thing that matters to you was that a group of kids stood there while wearing MAGA hats. That's the real evil you think went on here.

I think the adults should have acted like adults here. Oddly only the kids acted like adults. There was no "bad behavior" by them as you put it.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm going to leave this conversation with, this should never have been a story to begin with, the media fell for a lie and had to walk it back, Philips was never in danger or threatened and caused it himself and the partisan fanatics need to let it die and fade into the background.

Thanks for the conversation.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Jimmy dore hit it.

Ron placone bought the progressive bait, but dore and the miserable liberal had the kids back.

Dore is great even though I disagree with a lot of what he normally says.

edit on Tue Jan 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So the black racist were "cray cray"?

Any comments about Phillips defending what these racist were screaming at the kids as having some truth to it that these white kids were sheltered from in their catholic schools?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What did the kids do wtong?

The kids? They got triggered. I blame the leadership, the adults, that were not in the room. What were they thinking? These boys were representing Catholic ideals at a pro-life rally, fighting for the rights of the unborn. Did they not think that there would be counter-protests that might lure their youths into confrontation?

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What did the kids do wtong?

I blame the leadership, the adults,

Yep I too blame the adults.

Why do youe give the black and native activists adults for their actions?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm going to leave this conversation with, this should never have been a story to begin with, the media fell for a lie and had to walk it back, Philips was never in danger or threatened and caused it himself and the partisan fanatics need to let it die and fade into the background.

That's the conspiracy everyone should be talking about.

We're walking divided, yet arm in arm into authoritarianism.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join