It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They are not even just "adults"; they were labeled a "hate group" by the southern poverty law center. Usually enough to get the left up and paying attention. But this time because of the gender and skin color of the children involved, very few on the left have denounced these despicable people.
It is bizzaro world.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'll even say it again, even if there is video I missed of these kids doing something wrong, the punishment they are receiving does not fit the offense.

Kids mess up, it's adults job to help them correct it. Their school could do detention and counselling if there was really an offense.

But having society know your name and the court of public opinion drag you through the mud and threaten you is not an acceptable response towards a kid who doesn't know better or even blatantly messes up.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We have similar situations in my city constantly, pro-AFD demo meets counterprotest and stuff. The police is just there to deescalate most of the time, and in some cases they send whole groups of people home when they have no permit for their protest.

Two people preaching stuff are a joke, not a protest group, since they lack the numbers to be a somewhat intimidating mob of ass-hats. Right?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Two people preaching stuff are a joke, not a protest group, since they lack the numbers to be a somewhat intimidating mob of ass-hats. Right?

Oh OK, so you're saying it doesn't matter what anyone said to the American Indian....

It's that they were a big group.

Gotchya, so we're gonna gloss over the fact Phillips walked into the big group? Cool.

Oh and since they were a big group it's okay he was beating a drum a few inches from a kids face?

But the kid smirked.

Gotchya.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Gotchya, so we're gonna gloss over the fact Phillips walked into the big group?

After prayers outside the Building of Interior Affairs, the marchers proceeded along Constitution Avenue and ended at Henry Bacon Park, north of the Lincoln Memorial

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, it's wasn't Phillips alone. There are people behind him, right?

You should be happy that those people had a peacepipe or two, it's no the kids who deescalated an awkward situation. Or a bunch of weird preachers hurling insults, for that matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Gotchya, so we're gonna gloss over the fact Phillips walked into the big group?

After prayers outside the Building of Interior Affairs, the marchers proceeded along Constitution Avenue and ended at Henry Bacon Park, north of the Lincoln Memorial

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, it's wasn't Phillips alone. There are people behind him, right?

You should be happy that those people had a peacepipe or two, it's no the kids who deescalated an awkward situation. Or a bunch of weird preachers hurling insults, for that matter.

The wiki was updated 11 min ago.

Must be true.
Lol.
🙄

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I didn't say he was alone, I said he walked into the group.

I don't really see how his actions de-escalated the situation, but whatever, it's irrelevant.

My point is, somehow people across the country are outraged at some kids, and for what?

All while ignoring the strong words by the Black Israelites that were actually racist (nothing they did broke the law, as they were using speech, unless a prosecutor wanted to run with them telling the kids to shoot up a school, but that would probably be dropped).

Yet you and many others still hell bent on the boys just call the Black Israelites "weird preachers" or "just doing what their book tells them to do".

But oh god, some 16 year old catholic white boys marching against abortion is just screaming male privilege and they acted out of line. They're boys, children.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We can agree on all that, don't mistake my focus as ignorance.

My point is, somehow people across the country are outraged at some kids, and for what?

Probably for an orange with slightly fascist tendencies. Bigger context, first indigenous peoples march, lack of respect and all that?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The face of pure evil:

The new Congresswoman is still pushing lies to divide the nation and foment racial hatred. It's about time, already, that she was removed from office.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

We can agree on all that, don't mistake my focus as ignorance.

Probably for an orange with slightly fascist tendencies. Bigger context, first indigenous peoples march, lack of respect and all that?

And there it is, Orange Man = Bad.

Gotya. Thanks for clarifying it's not about the kids but that bad man that legally won the presidential election.

edit on 1/23/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The face of pure evil:

The new Congresswoman is still pushing lies to divide the nation and foment racial hatred. It's about time, already, that she was removed from office.

Disgusting.

I thought she had removed that?
Interesting

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

These kids got death threats and doxxed....

Who are the real fascists in this situation?

Alright, that was enough fun for today PublicOpinion, move along now.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She did remove it - but Twitter captures the evil inside, when it escapes the facade, for all time.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And now we can see where this Disney world is heading to. Who knew?

Playing down one incident in favor of all the outrage regarding the reactions now? You just accused me to ignore said Black Israelites, now you ignore the ignition and focus on the resulting wildfire. I don't think we're done here, no.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And now we can see where this Disney world is heading to. Who knew?

Playing down one incident in favor of all the outrage regarding the reactions now? You just accused me to ignore said Black Israelites, now you ignore the ignition and focus on the resulting wildfire. I don't think we're done here, no.

Yes, we get you feel trump existing and people supporting him is the catalyst for racists screaming at kids.

We get that you think kids waiting for a bus is a supreme act of disrespect to natives who wish to defend black racist and get into the face of kids.

Its not that people are playing down an incident, its that they are saying you are wrong. Trump being orange and mean to you and kids waiting for a bus while getting screamed at by racist does not justify anything that happened, and your attempts to focus on that shows you are merely deflecting for the racists.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well. That's bollocks.

and your attempts to focus on that shows you are merely deflecting for the racists.

Look at the thread? You are all over the place, get your act together?

Trump being orange and mean to you and kids waiting for a bus while getting screamed at by racist does not justify anything that happened

Agreed. None of that justifies a thing. It prompted a guy with a drum to summon a beat though, and here we are.
edit on 23-1-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No its not bollocks, and no i am not all over the place.

My stance is simple.

The adult racists, and those defending the racists, who got into the kids face and lied about them to the media are responsible.

We should look at the full length video to see what happened, and it shows Phillips lied, the black activists were terrible racist, and phillips told the press these black racist were telling these kids harsh truths and he was defending them.

You wish to deflect, blame chaperones, trump, hats, kids, etc. and claim we should ignore theb video and instead only rely on claims from the natives who were there, ignoring the statements from the kids that were there.

You claim that even though the video of the entire event doesnt back up what the native witnesses, who admittedly were standing in solidarity with racist, we should still believe them over the video.

In short, you are doing everything possible to deflect for these rcaist and focus on the kids.

You are probably doing that for the same reason the media has, because you NEED the whiote kids to be evil racist because you believe a persons color matters more than their actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You accused Grambler of being all over the place while beating around the bush you think what the kids did was either bad or inadvertently bad.

What's your point in all of this?

Edit: And I would just go ahead and leave out anything about fascism, because if that really was the case, I'm sure the government would do something about the men who were being racist to everyone and said this country was going to be destroyed by nukes.... Not only did they not get in trouble, no one batted an eye and are focused on children, because crazy preachers or something.
edit on 23-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler you are only seeing it one way and not looking at the big picture. The church is doing their own investigation and I would like to see what fault they they are willing to accept. So far it seems as everyone is lawyered up and not willing to accept any blame, the black Hebrews seem to have fallen off the planet and I'm upset the media isn't going after them harder.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I was reacting to this:

and your attempts to focus on that shows you are merely deflecting for the racists.

So you guys are deflecting for fascists? No?
Agreed. It's not that simple.

Can we still talk about the topic without stupid accusations like that?
I mean... the two of us are obviously capable to do so, disagreement or not. Why should I expect anything else?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join