originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Grambler
Grambler you are only seeing it one way and not looking at the big picture. The church is doing their own investigation and I would like to see what
fault they they are willing to accept. So far it seems as everyone is lawyered up and not willing to accept any blame, the black Hebrews seem to have
fallen off the planet and I'm upset the media isn't going after them harder.
From all available evidence right now, here is what I know.
1. The worst offenders were the black racists. Yet there blatant racism is being ignored by the very people who attacked the kids for their
2. The media pushed a very inaccurate narrative to begin with, because they wanted these white maga hat wearing kids to be villains.
3. Some of the kids behaved somewhat rudely, though I have not seen anything that bad they did.
4. I have not seen anything at all done negatively involving the drumming incident by the smirking kid. I thought he showed tremendous restraint and
class, and yet he was doxxed and is receiving death threats.
5. There so far has been no evidence of the kids yelling build the wall or racist chants as was claimed. This doesnt mean it couldn't have happened,
but if so it must have been a very small group or we would have heard it.
This shows that narrative by Phillips is not true or profoundly exaggerated.
6. Phillips lied to the media several times to smear the kids. He initially lied or misled when he said the kids approached him and surrounded him.
He lied when he said the smiling kid blocked his exit, it was he who got in that kids face.
He lied when he said the kids were beast trying to attack black men who were preaching
He appears to have misled people about his military service.
He changed his story in different interviews about why he intervened; from trying to stand between to factions to reclaiming his space.
7. Phillips fellow nbative actiovists stood beside Phillips and shouted racial attacks at children. Phillips did nothing to calm thios down, while
the smirking kid stopped his classmate from respodning to not escalate the situation.
8. Phillips heard the racist and homophobic slurs being yelled at the kids, and said that although harsh, there is some truth in those words that the
sheltered white kids were uncomfortable hearing.
That is disgusting.
In addition to all of this, we have adults that are the agressors confronting kids.
Given all of that, I feel comfortable in sayibng that although more evidence may come out showing the odd kid saying something bad, the kids as a
whole acted better than the other two groups.
yet the focus on the media and most people in power was to first unfairly smear the kids, and now still focus on them while deflecting for the racism
and bad actions of the other two groups.