It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To anyone who believes that Mueller would not verify and verify again before acting on anything like this.

🍪
Its not like something like this is out of character for a guy like trump. Or Michael Cohen for that matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Add this to the witness intimidation queue - as of this morning.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So Cohen lied before but NOW he's telling the truth? I wonder why...

"Because now it fits your narrative" comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

en.wikipedia.org...

Much like Mr John Dean and another crooked president.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm still curious to what the result should be if all of this was proven true? The responses so far have been 'didn't happen'

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
To anyone who believes that Mueller would not verify and verify again before acting on anything like this.

🍪
Its not like something like this is out of character for a guy like trump. Or Michael Cohen for that matter.

and this is EXACTLY why mueller has not acted on anything like this
because he COULD NOT verify it

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You sure you don't want to discuss the source of the claim before we jump in to the "what if"?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is the video from CNN when this story hit last night:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Apr 27, 2018 · of U.S. uranium—and they knew that. Russia was committing crimes to try to get our uranium—and Mueller was.

congressional record—house h3740 - Congress.gov
PDFCongress.gov › crec › 2018/04/27 › CRE
www.google.com... hrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ip=1

At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia's state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security.

www.google.com...

Special Prosecutor Robert Muelller flew to Moscow and gave the FSB 10 grams of Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 18-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Most trump supporters won't even believe it if those sources are named. Daily threads are here about Obama/Hillary with far less 'sources'.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Sillyolme

So Cohen lied before but NOW he's telling the truth? I wonder why...

"Because now it fits your narrative" comes to mind.

A lawyer got caught lying, then says my client told me to do it, and people believe it?

It's like when kids get caught and are in trouble and say another kid told them to do it.

I'm guilty, but I was only following orders.

Yep, they're gonna bring down a president with this folks.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

🍪

Mueller hasn't made any such claims. Nor has Cohen, or his attorney. It's 2 anonymous sources, saying what they claim Cohen said that Trump said. And the reporter admitted on CNN this morning that he hasn't seen any evidence to support the claims, he's just parroting what Adam Schiff & Chuck Schumer 2 anonymous sources told him.
edit on 18-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Grown men want to impeach a child. That's illegal!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Heh buzzfeed....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I won't be thrilled should these allegations prove to be true.

I do find it odd that people who are so opposed to Trump are willing to celebrate anything that brings him down, and exonerate those involved overlooking their misdeeds.

The thing that is most surprising to me is I see it as almost implied that people would rather have "an adult in the room" even if that means Pence would take the chair. I imagine he would be more receptive to the advice of Bolton, something that concerns me very much.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: LSU2018

Mueller's investigation has not even been going on for two years (May 17,2017). Watergate June 17, 1972. Nixon resign August 9, 1974.

Give it time.

Do you realize how much more technologically advanced we are today than we were in 1972? There would've been an indictment within a month if there was anything to indict Trump on. How much longer should I wait, 6 more years? At least when Trump finishes his second term we won't have to hear "just you wait, something's there!" anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

They'll still try to talk about something being there. Somewhere. Somehow. Some way. It has to be, it just has to be.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

who's celebrating?

are we really supposed to believe if this were hillary you wouldn't be, tho? lolol

there was a time i was more concerned about pense but not anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

I'm obviously not a Trump fan but I need more evidence than two unnamed sources. Also, if it comes down to Cohen versus Trump it's all a he said/he said scenario.

But if Cohen actually has this on tape it's a whole different situation.

”Sources said the investigation had been able to corroborate Cohen’s assertions using interviews with additional witnesses from inside the Trump Organization, as well as information in internal emails, text messages and other documents.

Are you still not tired of all the BS pushed in weak and feeble attempts to end Trump's presidency? I mean, seriously bub, if they can't find anything after more than 2 years of investigations in the 21st Century, the age of technology, do you really think there's something there?

Maybe it's more prudent to exhaust all the cards instead of going with the first winning hand.

First you have to have something in your hand.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: LSU2018

Mueller's investigation has not even been going on for two years (May 17,2017). Watergate June 17, 1972. Nixon resign August 9, 1974.

Give it time.

Do you realize how much more technologically advanced we are today than we were in 1972? There would've been an indictment within a month if there was anything to indict Trump on. How much longer should I wait, 6 more years? At least when Trump finishes his second term we won't have to hear "just you wait, something's there!" anymore.

Except that there is an ongoing investigation - I'm not sure why people do not understand this. They do not prosecute on 'parts' if it it effects the rest of the investigation. When it wraps up and the final report is given, assuming wrongdoing is found, then the hammer will drop. Stating 'nothing has been done so far' is not a proof of innocence, Muller holds his cards close to his chest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join