It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Say Angels are real What would you ask of it? What would you say and Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So Let's say That Angels are a real being, entity, thing, whatever or however you would describe it. What would you say? what would you ask of it? Healing ? why did x happen? A prayer to manifest healing, courage, forgiveness ect., What can i do to help out ?

Would it be a personal request pertaining to you & yours? Or more of a global request? or even for a specific region?

Im just curious..... & What are/IS your perspective s of what an Angel is and it's capabilities?

Lets hear from you ATS.
edit on 8-12-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow 20 mins and not even a flag or a reply????

Your all going straight to hell !!!! LOL!

But y tho?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Why would you assume you'd be capable of normal speech when confronted by an angel?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ask a devout Catholic what they would ask the Pope.

The answers should be similar enough, as for devout Catholicism, the Pope is essentially a direct line to God.
Which is what angels are often considered to be.

You could probably get interesting information if you just search online for questions that have been asked to the Pope.

As for me, I'd want to ask Uriel, specifically, why their name looks so funny in modern language.

I'm non-atonement, so I don't seek any form of divine help or aid. Really limits me on asking an alleged angel for anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would ask an angel to help me forgive those who have trespassed against me.

It is most difficult when they do not seek forgiveness and are haughty about their mistreatments of others.

I would also ask for the grace of loving others as Christ loves us. To truly feel the depth of that love would be such a huge blessing .

I would also ask that those who I have offended in some way, knowingly ( in retaliation) and unknowingly, have the grace to forgive me.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I would ask a simple question.

"What does God look like?"

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I would ask an angel to help me forgive those who have trespassed against me.

Huh. I just assumed that the OP was referring to "questions" that one might ask of an angel. I never knew that some people believe that angels grant wishes, or answer prayers.

That's interesting.

edit on 8-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

But y tho?

Did you write this thread to get flags and stars, or did you write it because you meant it?????

There IS a difference!

People who write threads solely for flags and stars are whores, and selfish people. One member here has a avatar of snorting "thumbs up" likes. It's pretty accurate, BUT...this isn't FAIL BOOK!

OR...did you have an actual question?

Did you REALLY want an answer to how people might answer an "angel" if they were to encounter one, or did you just want flags and stars for asking the question? Again, there's a difference!

Now, if an "angel" came down before me and asked what I wanted...I would just ask for peace...and the winning lottery numbers.

That's all I'd ask for!

Thanks for playing!
edit on 12/8/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Angels, or something similar, likely exist in some manner, but not in the common baby- with- wings- helping- with- engine- maintenance or tax court sorta way.

In what little literature I've read, an angelic visit is not something a normal person wants... they are terrible messengers of God and the big guy likely doesn't have much to say if things are going swell.

Even the "good" instances are unsettling. Like would YOU want to be an unmarried, suddenly pregnant virgin who's materially dependent upon some insecure older man in a judgemental, pitiless society like the late bronze age middle East?

But, maybe I'd ask one to help with the possible lower order parasites, or fallen brethren, who've possibly been bothering me these last decades.

Then again, the possible god seems to help those who help themselves... making the whole enterprise somewhat futile, so?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your correct, mine aren’t really questions and more of requests.

Should I be banned from the thread ? 😜😏😉

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ok, I’ll play.

“Is my friend at peace?”

There is nothing I care more about right now, and the true answer to that question would answer more questions than I could possibly ask.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

But y tho?

One member here has a avatar of snorting "thumbs up" likes.

That's kinda off subject isn't it?

I'd personally like to ask an angel what they're racking up in heaven and if I can have some.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So Let's say That Angels are a real being, entity, thing, whatever or however you would describe it. What would you say? what would you ask of it? Healing ? why did x happen? A prayer to manifest healing, courage, forgiveness ect., What can i do to help out ?

Would it be a personal request pertaining to you & yours? Or more of a global request? or even for a specific region?

Im just curious..... & What are/IS your perspective s of what an Angel is and it's capabilities?

Lets hear from you ATS.

To be honest, I would most probably assume the "angel" is fallen and would probably not believe a word it said.

edit on 8-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I could really care less about made up stars and flags my query was genuine and just some other perspective than my own i was curious what yall actually think of what an angel is , does belief's and such....

Thank you all for the responses LOL it seems your not going to hell after all LOL

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Jesus knew He was God when he came down to Earth. Jesus knew for certain where he was going to go when he died His fleshly death upon this Earth because He knew that He was God. God expects us to follow the example of Jesus, yet we don't get the benefit of that certainty of at least knowing there exists a Heaven. "Take the mote out of your own eye so that you might see to take the mote from your brother's eye." But faith in its essence and of its nature is akin to a blindfold. There is the mote of faith in the eye of everyone on Earth that God has yet to pluck.

Why do we have to take the existence of heaven on faith when our example did not? That is my question.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Your correct, mine aren’t really questions and more of requests.

Correct? I didn't know there were correct or incorrect answers here. The OP did say "what would you ask"...so...

Should I be banned from the thread ? 😜😏😉

I don't get why you decided to go there. Does ATS thread ban?

Do you understand "angel" as ones who can grant wishes or answer prayers? See, I really never understood the concept of angels in that way, so its a sincere question. Does one pray to angels?

edit on 8-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Lets hear from you ATS.
Let’s talk about why you would think such a thing is worth pondering?

You might as well ask what we’d do if we found a genie.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would think Angels are the guys behind the scenes holding the sound boom and controlling the weather but much much more each person IMO has an angel gently guiding- you know the one small voice in your head that you talk to all the time deciding to do this or that that constant conversation you have with your own self

Then there are bigger angels that do other things- Country/Area effects type deal- but i truly don't know, i can only guess!! its a different realm you could say.....
edit on 8-12-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I was merely joking about the thread ban . Hence the wink.

Do angels answer prayers ? I don’t believe they do , but I do believe they can intercede for us in prayer, especially our guardian angels.

So I feel I can ask angels to pray for me and for the requests I put forward.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oooh. A thread about the others of this reality. Pronounced sort of like authors but more of an aa in the beginning.

People think they know what this reality is but they are uninformed of the reality we are in. It is real to us and that is important to note, but it is a place our spirits and souls are tested to see if we are worthy to advance..

aathors write the book of life here on earth, they design the script. They steer us and observe us by utilizing the power of the collective consciousness of the world.

Ok, sounds kind of silly, maybe it would make a good movie.

edit on 8-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join