It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Say Angels are real What would you ask of it? What would you say and Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'd ask For world Peace, then that I was a Miss America contestant, and a case of root beer PEZ refills

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You sir, don't understand the role of the angels. But your callname would suggest otherwise.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
By all means educate me !! what's your take on them? My meaning is that they're agents of god's will that is their sole purpose .

a reply to: Toolman18

edit on 8-12-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So Let's say That Angels are a real being, entity, thing, whatever or however you would describe it. What would you say? what would you ask of it? Healing ? why did x happen? A prayer to manifest healing, courage, forgiveness ect., What can i do to help out ?

Would it be a personal request pertaining to you & yours? Or more of a global request? or even for a specific region?

Im just curious..... & What are/IS your perspective s of what an Angel is and it's capabilities?

Lets hear from you ATS.

I don't think you ask anything of Angels. They are messengers. I think I would just listen.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Hiya. Thanks for all the help over the years. You guys have a tough job, but I'm glad you do it. By the way, am *I* doing my thing correctly? Any tips for a smoother and more effective process would be appreciated. From our perspective, we feel mostly blind and manage to derp our way through life without being totally sure if we're heading in the right direction. I know that signs from above aren't necessarily a good thing, but this synchronicity thing is a great help for those who want to know. Also some nice memorable dreams are another tried and true method of getting a solid answer.

If you can keep swinging me some good intel, it would be much appreciated. See you soon!

PS: Stock market tips. I can do a lot of good/progress in a very interesting way with hot stock market tips."

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Once you experience eternal heavenly bliss why would you waste any of your precious time with me outside of heaven.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Wow 20 mins and not even a flag or a reply????

Your all going straight to hell !!!! LOL!

But y tho?

I'd also ask is God's ego really has big as Satan says it is?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have had a couple of true[in my mind] angel experiences/encounters. I suppose you will assume that I am delusional or schitso, but I am not.

I was not asking for anything but guidance and wisdom and was completely sober in the encounters. It was a gift and lesson; very personal. I have also asked for protection and have seen an army of angels guarding me.

They are here and around us always, we just have a film over our eyes so they are hard to see.
Personally, I am grateful for their presence.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I would request that in my afterlife; I could be an archangel eliminating pedophilia.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
When I was much younger, I had an infatuation with angels. I collected them and had a room filled with angels...angels angels everywhere. I watched all the shows and read all the stories about angel encounters. I couldn't get enough.

Then...

I had a stranger approach me in a grocery store one day... On this particular day I was just minding my own business in the checkout line. When a lady approached me and gave me a little religious card to read about Jesus. I left awe struck that day and my mind wondered if this was an angelic message. I will never forget that day. I do not know what it was about that day that made me remember her. I'd been approached other times with angelic groups going door to door or doing their round a-bouts and preaching their sermons. Maybe it was because she was alone ? The angelic preaching groups are always in pairs... she was not, she was all alone and she honed in on me alone. I didn't see her approach anyone else in the store that day. Maybe I looked like I needed help or something ? I was in my twenties.

I was not a member of any religious community. I did not attend any church. I'd heard stories of the folks going around preaching and teaching about their religious beliefs. So perhaps this is all she was doing. However, I couldn't stop thinking about her for a while and to this day she is burnt into my memory forever. I didn't have any ground breaking occurrences that I remember that day, nor any miracles. I wasn't involved in anything tragic that warranted needing help from above. I wasn't involved in anything nefarious that might need a push from above to steer me into a different direction. I have no answers as to why it is me she choose to approach.

My fascination with angels slowly drifted away through the years. I'm talking about the kind of angel who is all bright and shinning light with beautiful angelic wings appearing to give sudden help in a time of need. I don't know why, perhaps it was going through the normal hardships in life and my infatuation with the idea and thought of an angle coming to help in time of need melted away. I'd slowly grown up and knew that I had to get myself outta my own trouble and hardships in life. I had my family in times of need to lean on of course and that was angelic enough.

Now I kind of think of angels as the people we pass everyday as we go through life. We choose to be the angel in someones life. We choose to make a difference to someone or to some situation. There are tiny things one can do that can help in an angelic way. This is how I think about it now. So I go back to the lady and always think about her when I think about angels. They are normal people like you and me... sometimes they need an angel too.

I still love to hear stories where folks have an encounter with an entity that seems not of this world.

leolady

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wow 20 mins and not even a flag or a reply????

Your all going straight to hell !!!! LOL!

But y tho?

Wait, are You to amass Stars & Flags or to exchange ideas? I don't know if they still teach the Tao Te Ching at Seminary, but Mr. Tzu would point out that as soon as You quit looking for Stars&Flags they will appear out of no 'where'..

The question You'd ask is the same question You'd ask the Sage in the Cave, even after climbing ALL that way to the top of the mountain...

And that is:

What can I do for You?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you understand "angel" as ones who can grant wishes or answer prayers? See, I really never understood the concept of angels in that way, so its a sincere question. Does one pray to angels?

No. The angels are servants of God. I someone is ever blessed enough to actually see an angel, and were to try and pray to it, they would be quickly rebuked.

Angels are warriors and messengers. As warriors, we never see them, because they war with the fallen angels (demons) to protect mankind. As messengers, we will occasionally see them, either in times of great moral indecision or great mortal danger. If you ever do see one (and I never have), there is only one question to ask:

"Whom do you serve?"

Then you listen.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'd ask it to answer the great mysteries of our time:

1. Where do our Bytes go if we dont Recycle them?

2. Does the Amazon logo have proper penile curvature?

edit on 9-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Highvein and the Redneck are correct

if an angel appears to you it probably has a message.
and be careful cuz there are false angels.

reading the Bible about angel encounters, one is struck by how often the angel begins by saying 'fear not'. apparently the appearance of an angel is a frightful thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

I still love to hear stories where folks have an encounter with an entity that seems not of this world.

leolady

some years back I was in Quincy Mass, carrying luggage and looking for a hotel and totally lost.
a bright attractive young woman appeared out of nowhere and gave me good directions.

can't swear it was an angel but can't swear she wasn't. helpful, whoever she (it?) was.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
why are you trying to seduce me, im not your bro

or;

michael, how about getting some help ?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I would wonder as to its expectations and interest in our species?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The same questions I would ask any alien being.

Why are you here?
Where are you from?
How are you here?
Again, Why are you here?

Angel, demon, or alien: how is anyone suppose to know the difference? They are whatever they tell us they are, what real tell sign is there to know when they lie?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

My bets inner or extradimensional where aliens/angels are concerned as opposed to extraterrestrial.

Angel/demon/alien, the difference is simply perspective, nevermind based on preconceived religious dogma if indeed you lean in the organized religious practice direction.
edit on 9-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why would you assume you'd be capable of normal speech when confronted by an angel?

Why would you assume that all of us are so weak as to be controlled by a confronting force such as an angel ?

Your post is irritating to say the least..some of us have already seen the fear in demons AND angels alike...when we confront THEM, they really both want nothing to do with a confident and awakened being whom can see a whole new reality.

Oh and this...they WILL be questioned and that is all their is too it.

Keep believing your Bible as told to you by the fearful though.....

ALL religions and beings of ILL intent will be confronted and destroyed.....tired of the foolish beliefs and defense of non sensical and INCREDIBLE FEAR based control sets.
edit on 9-12-2018 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join