It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Say Angels are real What would you ask of it? What would you say and Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Those that believe in the Holy Trinity are not in the minority among Christians so all my points remain valid. Make sure your path isn't so small you cant fit the rest of your family on it.

Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the. way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it

Families as we know them here have nothing to do with it.

Matthew 12:46-50 New International Version (NIV) Jesus’ Mother and Brothers 46 While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”

48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

I am not arguing with you I am telling you what I have learned from 60 years of studying and rereading the bible and other texts, it is what I believe to be true.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist I'd rather talk to an angel rather than this so called Pope.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

If angels were real, there would be a deluge of them to save all the sorry souls on this world. That is if the souls were worthy of it. Not many have that spark.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join