It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Aide on McCain "It Doesn't Matter, He is Dying Anyway"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

McCain was named... and yet you some how extrapolate that to mean every person that had cancer...

I'm not among the people who say that McCain's cancer is his karma coming back on him. I'm not among the people saying that cancer is the result of bad karma for anyone.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I am familiar with SERE.

You seem like a poor liar to me.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Meghan McCain asks how White House aide who mocked her father still has a job
"I don't understand what kind of environment you're working in when that would be acceptable and then you can come to work the next day and still have a job"
www.politico.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

She's in no way wrong.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Right. A long term Arizona Senator, a former POW who endured years of torture at the hand of the Vietnamese, his opinion about the appointment of a person to head the CIA, who oversaw illegal torture at a black ops facility in Thailand, and refuses to condemn or promise to not authorize torture in the future, is irrelevant, because he's almost dead now.

Who cares? He voted against the repeal, no replacement in sight, of the ACA!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

“May I remind you my husband has a family, 7 children and 5 grandchildren,” Cindy McCain wrote on Twitter Thursday evening.

What a ridiculous argument this is. When the best you can come up with to strum up some manner of empathy for a relative is "he has a family," you're admitting you've got nothing. Most people have families, Donald Trump has a family... has that stopped the self righteous pablum even in this thread, itself? Nope, sure hasn't. Cindy McCain, the beer baroness who got addicted to vicodin and stole pills from the international medical charity she set up for third world countries to feed her addiction... Are we to believe either she or John give a damn about family when they cheated together while McCain's first wife was broken to pieces in a car crash? Far too convenient to now play the "he has a family!" card when McCain, himself, pissed down the neck of his family in the past.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It certainly was an assholish thing to say, and as RadioRobert pointed out it is entirely likely that the other side has said things equally assholish.

The main point here is that his seat has indeed been held hostage and the people of Arizona have not had a say in the senate in 5 months.

and

a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah, I saw that and was going to post it in the thread I made that got closed.

I am not finding anything of him after December:

McCain has not returned to the Senate since December. He was diagnosed last year with glioblastoma, a rare, aggressive form of brain cancer that killed Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy and Beau Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden.

McCain has primarily been staying at his family retreat south of Sedona, Arizona, a sprawling and secluded ranch house along tree-lined Oak Creek where he loves to have family gatherings and barbecue for friends. Meghan McCain was married there in November to Ben Domenech, publisher of the online political and cultural magazine The Federalist. The senator has been known to lead nature tours featuring his extensive knowledge of dozens of species of birds on the property.

McCain's family and staff have kept news of his condition and treatment private, with his office routinely saying it has no new information to share. In mid-April, it was announced that he had been hospitalized for intestinal surgery needed to stem an infection related to diverticulitis, a condition where the colon develops small bulges that can sometimes become infected.
emphasis mine

Cindy McCain tweets about White House aide accused of mocking John McCain - CBS news

I recall reading somewhere that they had seen a pic of McCain in a wheel chair and he had his boot on but it had switched sides yet again from the original to the off foot. Can't find that at the moment, but if I do, I will link it.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

My friend,

I hate to be the one that reveals this to you. I hope you are sitting down. - We are all going to die.

Now stop letting others pull your fake-empathy strings. We all know you don't really care. You are pretending to care in an attempt to make others fake-care too. You are trying to spread fake-outrage to get someone fired. I think you care more about getting someone fired than you do about the comment they made. Lets be real here.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yet you took someone saying it was Karma for McCain and extrapolated it to include everyone with cancer... not a very logical conclusion.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I am familiar with SERE.

You seem like a poor liar to me.

Explain to me, what did I lie about... educate me?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yet you took someone saying it was Karma for McCain and extrapolated it to include everyone with cancer... not a very logical conclusion.

I don't believe in karma. I'm just pointing out the logical outcome of suggesting that John McCain's cancer is his karma coming back on him.

Claiming karma on anything is a hot can of worms!

I think it's the Bible that says "The rain falls on the righteous and the wicked".

edit on 11-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is crazy how so many people attack McCain for being tortured and possibly broke under this torture yet these same cowards would probably break in a few mins or at the very mention they may be tortured for information.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Claiming karma on anything is a hot can of worms!

Fair enough, I didnt connect the dots all the way through your statements, I can agree its usually an awkward argument to try and make.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

She's in no way wrong.

She is in EVERY way wrong.

His opinion matters. He has earned that with his service and everything he has given in love of this country.

Your sharing in her moral bankruptcy does not change that. Zero plus Zero equals Zero.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

wow the level of scorn for the undead by trump supporters is like Mean Girls multiplied by 1000! we get it, you guys love anyone who has anything positive to say and hate anyone that says anything negative about him. #cult45 #maga

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cancer is pretty f*cking rough. The man has literally spent his entire adult life serving his country, something I can't even imagine doing. I sincerely hope he can rest in peace, I know he has had very little of it in this life.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakenews2018
It is crazy how so many people attack McCain for being tortured and possibly broke under this torture yet these same cowards would probably break in a few mins or at the very mention they may be tortured for information.

What's really crazy is how many American veterans experienced the same degree of torture as POWs, yet not only don't get to use that as a fallback to deflect valid criticism, but in far too many cases live out their lives in some hovel or even on a street corner, ignored and insulted by a society that has fed John McCain from their teat for 4 decades now.

I don't despise John McCain because of his experience as a POW, I despise John McCain because he is a hypocrite, a political coward, and has manipulated his status as a favored son turned war "hero" into a ready made deflection against personal responsibility for his own voting record. I'll be blunt here, if John McCain was as "broken" by that torture as he and his fan bois like to claim he was any time the heat gets too hot on the man, then he was never fit for service in the Senate to begin with.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Add in the goose egg of a reply by yourself and we're remaining a de nada, apparently.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
McCain hasn't mattered since his failed election.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am no sociopath but truthfully the gov of Arizona needed to replace the senator months ago on medical grounds.. never been a fan of the man or his actions and I feel his remaining days would be best served by him spending time with his family.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join