It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Aide on McCain "It Doesn't Matter, He is Dying Anyway"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The Aide ain't wrong.

Plus, its McCain, so who cares?

The post above is a testament to how far we are removed from seeing each other as people. Now, politics Trumps everything. Labels mean more than lives. As long as it’s someone you disagree with, who cares if they die?

I feel sorry for everyone that lets their politics get in the way of seeing the person in front of them.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Thank you for your remark, there are few people left in this world with (real) karma understanding, it is as simple and understandable rules of action and re-action, that jerk did things (knowingly), shame that he lived that long..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, that one. Don Jr held a meeting with foreign government representatives in order to obtain "opposition research" on Hillary Clinton. John McCain and the "Never Trumpers" tried to obtain opposition research on Trump.

Again, it seems that with the Cult of Trump, any opposition to them is corruption and thwarted democracy, but anything they do is good democracy. Just like for Trump, any negative portrayal of him and his policy is "fake news".

edit on 11-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk
You do not feel shame now, but you are accruing interest.
The universe will collect it's debts.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Kkintekk
You do not feel shame now, but you are accruing interest.
The universe will collect it's debts.

Explain yourself, Why would I feel shame..??

I never wished anyone’s death in anyway even people I deplore like this “John McPain”, he’ll be judged by the God almighty (when he finally hit the dust) and that’s it..

Just said about my personal opinion about him! Or it is not allow it..?

edit on 11-5-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

A White House official mocked Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis at an internal meeting on Thursday, a day after the Arizona Republican announced his opposition to President Trump’s nominee for CIA director, Gina Haspel.

Special assistant Kelly Sadler made the derisive comments during a closed-door White House meeting of about two-dozen communications staffers on Thursday morning.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway,” Sadler said, according to a source familiar with the remarks at the meeting.

The White House did not deny the account of Sadler’s remarks, which came amid a discussion of Haspel’s nomination and McCain’s opposition to it.

thehill.com...

McCain (R-Ariz.), the Senate Armed Services Committee chairman, released a statement Thursday announcing his opposition to the confirmation of Gina Haspel to be CIA director, writing that her “refusal to acknowledge torture’s immorality is disqualifying.”

Sen. John McCain’s wife chastised a White House aide Thursday night who made a dismissive remark about the senator’s cancer diagnosis during an internal meeting.

“May I remind you my husband has a family, 7 children and 5 grandchildren,” Cindy McCain wrote on Twitter Thursday evening.

www.politico.com...

Disgusting, but nothing from this Whitehouse shocks me anymore.

This woman deserves to be fired, but we all know that will never happen.
She is exactly who Trump chooses to surround himself with. Sociopaths.

Who really knows what anyone supposedly says in closed door meetings, this is the very definition of rumor.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The Aide ain't wrong.

I don't know, the millions of Americans who can relate to losing a father to cancer?
And decent people in general, I suppose.

Look, it was said behind closed doors and not intended for public consumption, I get that, but if you say stuff like that ANYWHERE but among your closest friends, you are in bad taste.

Experiencing someone deteriorating, losing the battle to cancer, is heartbreaking and horrible- and really, in general, you should just not mock or make light of someone's impending death.
False.

I literally just repeated this convo at a McDonalds here. Same response in agreement. Sorry I don't conform to your perceptions.

Bad dude dead, move on, you won't care in a few days with the next major news headline anyways.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yeah, that one. Don Jr held a meeting with foreign government representatives in order to obtain "opposition research" on Hillary Clinton. John McCain and the "Never Trumpers" tried to obtain opposition research on Trump.

Again, it seems that with the Cult of Trump, any opposition to them is corruption and thwarted democracy, but anything they do is good democracy. Just like for Trump, any negative portrayal of him and his policy is "fake news".

Natalia Veselnitskaya was a representative of what Foreign Government in what official capacity? Why was she let into this Country? Dig Deeper. Why was she paid by Fusion GPS.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The Aide ain't wrong.

The post above is a testament to how far we are removed from seeing each other as people. Now, politics Trumps everything. Labels mean more than lives. As long as it’s someone you disagree with, who cares if they die?

I feel sorry for everyone that lets their politics get in the way of seeing the person in front of them.
Speak for yourselves.

You leftist wish ill on my President everyday of the week. So, suck it up buttercup, your RINO meal ticket is done, dead.

Ding dong, it IS DEAD.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 11-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Do you work at the White House? My thinking is that your sanctimonious attitude about something someone possibly said behind closed doors is laughable. Like you've never made an unflattering comment about an annoying coworker or acquaintance when among friends. Anything to keep your panties in a twist i guess.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
DP

Packet loss
edit on 11-5-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Aide ain't wrong.

True

I care about every human being. Even the evil ones just lost sight; That is all.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

It must be true since it hasn't been denied yet!

It's been confirmed through multiple sources and the aide, the WH has not denied it. there were two dozen people in the room.
She called Meagan McCain to explain it was just a joke, but the call did not go well.

I am pretty sure you know this to be accurate.
Why not just skip the standard dishonest deny it happened step and go straight to the dishonest defending it step?

Sure, why not? Learned from the best.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If true, that’s a pretty disgusting comment to make no matter how you feel about someone.

It might be....

.....but this doesn't even rise to the standards contained in Chinese Whispers.

I'm curious what that means if you don't mind elaborating. Educate me!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The Aide ain't wrong.

Speak for yourselves.

You leftist wish ill on my President everyday of the week. So, suck it up buttercup, your RINO meal ticket is done, dead.

Ding dong, it IS DEAD.

I am speaking for myself.

If you can’t see the person behind the politics you have no business arguing about politics. That goes for everyone. Because to do so only leaves you open to being a used, scared little establishment robot that only thinks along party lines.

As much as I don’t like Trump, I wouldn’t delight in him slowly dying of cancer. I’d have to be some type of real partisan dbag to get a kick out of that.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't like McCain but I would never say something so crass and inconsiderate, I would still have respect or be silent.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm not going to dig deeper. I'm not trying to derail this thread. I'm simply pointing out Cult of Trump hypocrisy.

There is not one bit of difference in Don Jr's unapologetic willingness to seek out opposition research and John McCain and the Never Trump crowd's unapologetic willingness to seek out opposition research.

You call the side you oppose corrupt and accuse them of attempting to thwart democracy, while you praise and protect the side you agree with as "good democracy".
edit on 11-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh well, too bad.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ummm...you mean songbird is kicking the bucket...?

Ole wet start giving up the ghost...?

Crying shame that...I'll try to squeeze out a tear...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join