It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Aide on McCain "It Doesn't Matter, He is Dying Anyway"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: soberbacchus

People die every day...why is this any different? He's a bitter old man who attempted to thwart democracy in our country and made MANY bad decisions and doesn't care that he did. Is there a reason we should be upset over a comment? Should we silence the one who commented?

Attempted to thwart democracy? So, when the vote goes your way, it's democracy, when it doesn't go your way is corruption and thwarted democracy?

Deplorable!

Guessing you didn't know he was the intermediary of the fake dossier to the FBI....I'd consider a attempted political hit job like that to be attempting to thwart democracy...but cool...go on voting for the regime!

So, I guess Don Jr, when he had that now infamous Trump Tower meeting, to obtain "opposition research",was also an attempt to thwart democracy?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I heard from my inside sources that Obama is responsible for killing McCain. It was mentioned at a closed door meeting that you weren't part of, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Your defense is lies? or ignorance?

Defense of what?

What needs defending here? My horse ain't in the race. I feel no compulsion for defense.

I DO, however, feel a compulsion to lampoon the ridiculous.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If true, that’s a pretty disgusting comment to make no matter how you feel about someone.

It might be....

.....but this doesn't even rise to the standards contained in Chinese Whispers.

The White House did not dispute the remark attributed to Sadler

www.npr.org...

Lies or ignorance tex?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I hope they show as much sympathy towards Trump when he collapses from his massive heart attack within a year. Karma exists and she’s a bitch.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He should have retired a while back to let the people of his state have a say in their representation, but instead he has held on long past any point of sense merely to keep control of what his seat represents.

Dec. 2, 2017 HR 1 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill Passed - Senate
(51 - 49) Yea

John McCain III's Voting Records

The above was the last vote McCain cast in the senate. I don't know many jobs you can not do for 5 months and still get paid.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I heard from my inside sources that Obama is responsible for killing McCain. It was mentioned at a closed door meeting that you weren't part of, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Defense of what?

What needs defending here? My horse ain't in the race.

That is a tired bit you cart out every time you defend this Whitehouse.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

People die every day...why is this any different? He's a bitter old man who attempted to thwart democracy in our country and made MANY bad decisions and doesn't care that he did. Is there a reason we should be upset over a comment? Should we silence the one who commented?

Attempted to thwart democracy? So, when the vote goes your way, it's democracy, when it doesn't go your way is corruption and thwarted democracy?

Deplorable!

Guessing you didn't know he was the intermediary of the fake dossier to the FBI....I'd consider a attempted political hit job like that to be attempting to thwart democracy...but cool...go on voting for the regime!

So, I guess Don Jr, when he had that now infamous Trump Tower meeting, to obtain "opposition research",was also an attempt to thwart democracy?

You mean the one with the Fusion GPS Russian Attorney that was let into the US against the NY AG's wishes by Loretta Lynch and who was banned from entering the U.S.?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Defense of what?

What needs defending here? My horse ain't in the race.

That is a tired bit you cart out every time you defend this Whitehouse.

Defend what Whitehouse? You mean someone who works for them? Did I hire them? Now you have me interested...how do I have a horse in this race? And how is it defending someone to point out that your story sucks because its nothing more than gossip from unnamed sources inside closed meetings?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If true, that’s a pretty disgusting comment to make no matter how you feel about someone.

It might be....

.....but this doesn't even rise to the standards contained in Chinese Whispers.

The White House did not dispute the remark attributed to Sadler

www.npr.org...

Lies or ignorance tex?

Did they confirm it?

Until then, i'd say you gots lies.
edit on 5/11/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Death does come to us all.

Which is why all any of us can be held accountable for is how we behaved while alive.

I am deeply grateful my final tally will not include the ugly, inhuman sentiments I have seen in some of the posts in this thread. It is the authors of those posts who own them from here forward in their lives. I have lived long enough to know Karma is very real.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The Aide ain't wrong.

Plus, its McCain, so who cares?

I don't know, the millions of Americans who can relate to losing a father to cancer?
And decent people in general, I suppose.

Look, it was said behind closed doors and not intended for public consumption, I get that, but if you say stuff like that ANYWHERE but among your closest friends, you are in bad taste.

Experiencing someone deteriorating, losing the battle to cancer, is heartbreaking and horrible- and really, in general, you should just not mock or make light of someone's impending death.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

People die every day...why is this any different? He's a bitter old man who attempted to thwart democracy

He is a decorated US Veteran and former POW, where he was held for over 5 years in a Vietnamese Prison Camp and tortured.

He went to serve 36 years in the US Congress and Senate.

Although I have disagreed with many of his political positions, he never "thwarted democracy". He passionately fought and suffered for it every day of his life.

Your post is disgusting.

LMAO! Who cares?

He's a scumbag and the world will be a better place without him.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Of course he doesn’t matter, that stupid “big mouth” never mattered anyway “I wonder why the hell he had that long life so far”. Good riddance and thank GOD.

3 words and that’s all for me…

BURN IN HELL.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We don’t call them deplorable for nothing. a reply to: soberbacchus

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
We don’t call them deplorable for nothing. a reply to: soberbacchus

Deplorable is too forgiving an adjective.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The Aide ain't wrong.

I don't know, the millions of Americans who can relate to losing a father to cancer?

Look, it was said behind closed doors and not intended for public consumption, I get that, but if you say stuff like that ANYWHERE but among your closest friends, you are in bad taste.

Experiencing someone deteriorating, losing the battle to cancer, is heartbreaking and horrible- and really, in general, you should just not mock or make light of someone's impending death.

Whether you like or believe it or not, there is something called KARMA…that jerk should have been there long time ago.. !

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The Aide ain't wrong.

Whether you like or believe it or not, there is something called KARMA…that jerk should have been there long time ago.. !

Everyone dies.
I don't think you understand Karma.
Obviously from your posts.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Quick question, does anyone here know the last public appearance of John McCain?

I know he's released statements, but I cannot seem to find anything on his actual person being seen in public for some time.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Does Kathy Griffen work for the Whitehouse?

Or is it your thinking that someone said something once so everything is OK?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join