It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Aide on McCain "It Doesn't Matter, He is Dying Anyway"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There are some things disgusting, but it is not the Trump White House. McCain is a conservative in name only, also called a RINO (Republican In Name Only) here in Arizona. I value his service as a veteran and as a POW, but his continual support of the liberals is abysmal...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Even though this is a rude comment.....it is actually true...but aren’t we all dying everyday.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
There are some things disgusting, but it is not the Trump White House. McCain is a conservative in name only, also called a RINO (Republican In Name Only) here in Arizona. I value his service as a veteran and as a POW, but his continual support of the liberals is abysmal...

He should have been court martialed when returned from captivity not made into a fake hero. He gave more than name rank and serial number to aid the enemy while captured. Witness fellow war prisoners attest to his singing like a songbird crimes.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Aren’t we all dying? Do any of our opinions matter?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Trumps people said not nice things about a political adversary and the news media/internet is outraged? The same news media / internet that is chock full of not nice things about political adversaries?

Must be a slow news weekend.

Dont get me wrong if I heard my daughters talk this way I'd remind them to mind their manners... but I'm not going to act shocked that people say not nice things sometimes... we've all done it at some time ... guess what we weren't fired over it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Seriously how is this bad or wrong. It's stating facts. He is dying.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

John McCain is no Republican. The bootlicker wants Obama to do his eulogy. He's a traitor and his wife Cindy is a woman with NWO elite heritage, so what do I care what she says!!??

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
On the campaign trail it was pretty clear he was senile.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

People die every day...why is this any different? He's a bitter old man who attempted to thwart democracy

He is a decorated US Veteran and former POW, where he was held for over 5 years in a Vietnamese Prison Camp and tortured.

He went to serve 36 years in the US Congress and Senate.

Although I have disagreed with many of his political positions, he never "thwarted democracy". He passionately fought and suffered for it every day of his life.

Your post is disgusting.

You know what's more disgusting!

McCain meeting with and aiding terrorists that killed Americans. Karma is in sync with
McStain, that is why he got brain cancer.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Seriously how is this bad or wrong. It's stating facts. He is dying.

But does that make his opinion not matter?

How long off does ones death have to be before their opinion matters?
Can we disregard Baby Boomers opinions on everything because they’ll all be dead in a couple decades?

You see the problem yet?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

People die every day...why is this any different? He's a bitter old man who attempted to thwart democracy

He is a decorated US Veteran and former POW, where he was held for over 5 years in a Vietnamese Prison Camp and tortured.

He went to serve 36 years in the US Congress and Senate.

Although I have disagreed with many of his political positions, he never "thwarted democracy". He passionately fought and suffered for it every day of his life.

Your post is disgusting.

Karma is in sync with
McStain, that is why he got brain cancer.

I am sorry you have this in your own Karma account.

All types of people get Brain Cancer, including children.

Celebrating the suffering and death of another human being because the have a different political opinion shows a dark lack of empathy and humanity and the universe does not forget those failings, in this life or the next.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not celebrating it, just acknowledging the Universal Karma you cite. McCain is getting his rewards for his lack of empathy and warmongering.

John McCain has done photo-ops with terrorists responsible for slaughtering people and proudly supports them. To support John McCain is to support the devils' work, so why should I be nice to the devil's minions!!???

You support McCains's support of these terrorist!!?? Sounds like it. Careful, you may share a cell in Hell with McCain.
edit on 17-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join