It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for sanctions against South Africa?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by SailorJerry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I would say that S.A is rapidly falling into a failed state, its not only the Whites leaving but all the other educated ethnicities. For sure whites are getting the brunt of the problem. But as the economy dies and the rulers become more populist, they will tell the ignorant what they want to hear to stay ahead of the game. vwww.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I know a lot of people dont like him but Glenn Beck talked about this the last few days on his show, I hear whispers about a fund.

Not that I would solicit anyone here Mods. Just saying im glad someone is trying to do something

Unfortunately its not as easy as just bringing them to the states, they would have to go through proper channels.

Another thing we NEED to do is get in touch with the gov so that these people can claim refugee status.
edit on 9-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Go ask Europe for help. US forces are already operating in scores of countries either directly or with training programs. Maybe when we wrap up our Syria acquisition of Rojava, and get that border secured we can hop over to SA if it gets bad enough.

I think you guys should be asking the EU countries for help though, let them do their part. We'll probably end up financing some part of it anyhow. France has a good history with the UK getting matters dealt with in the African continent. Theres alot of firepower sittin in South African armories. Just keep an eye on that stuff. If it moves, may be wise to follow suit.

Be seeing you.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

As the alt-right descends upon South Africa in search of white genocide, it is obvious that their concern-trolling for white South Africans is motivated, above all, by a domestic anti-immigration agenda. Deeply fearful of what happens when North American demographics shift and white people become a minority, what the alt-right really wants is a harrowing story about whites being “hunted to extinction” by a black majority which can be used to bolster the case for white supremacy at home.

Searching for White Genocide in South Africa

ahem

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

As the alt-right descends upon South Africa in search of white genocide, it is obvious that their concern-trolling for white South Africans is motivated, above all, by a domestic anti-immigration agenda. Deeply fearful of what happens when North American demographics shift and white people become a minority, what the alt-right really wants is a harrowing story about whites being “hunted to extinction” by a black majority which can be used to bolster the case for white supremacy at home.

Searching for White Genocide in South Africa

ahem

So because people are concerned about whats actually happening down there, how the gov has stated they are goign to start taking land if youre white without any sort of payemnt there of, makes you alt right?

Because were concerned about the racial killings goin on down there, were white nationalists?

So you cant just hate racism no matter where it comes from? Thats a horrible accusation youre trying to push, and youre acting like this is not happening when it is.

Whats worse, is its being pushed by their own GOVERNMENT. Its not some small group of Nazi esque racists doing this, ITS THE GOVERNMENT.

I find your post both disingenuous and disgusting, to try to label people who are concerned about this as just a bunch of racist white nationalists.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I find your post both disingenuous and disgusting, to try to label people who are concerned about this as just a bunch of racist white nationalists.

you can find my post whatever you want, but did you actually read the article i linked? like the whole thing?

give that a try.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

you can find my post whatever you want, but did you actually read the article i linked? like the whole thing?

give that a try.

Yeah I did, and all its doing is focusing on white nationalists who want a genocide over there to justify their racist beliefs.

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that this is actually happening.

Are you denying this is happening? Are you denying the gov didnt just do what they did?

The facts and reports are all there. So what do you have to say about it? besides trying to race bait with white nationalist dog whistles?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

BS, you didn't read that whole article before your first post and i highly doubt you had time to before your second post. it goes into a breadth and depth of detail about the mischaracterization of events.

if you can't be bothered AND you're going to lie about it then enjoy ranting to yourself, friend.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

BS, you didn't read that whole article before your first post and i highly doubt you had time to before your second post. it goes into a breadth and depth of detail about the mischaracterization of events.

if you can't be bothered AND you're going to lie about it then enjoy ranting to yourself, friend.

LoL i read the entire article, thats why I can comment on the article and what its underlying tone was, and im not wrong. Did YOU READ the article? because if you got something different you have some serious reading comprehension issues.

I didnt lie about anything, ANYONE on this thread can feel free to read the article and tell me where im wrong.

You first, where exactly am i wrong about what the article states and its message?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Wow...talk about biased report and story.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The article looks to me like its full of Bias and covering of SA governments butts.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The article looks to me like its full of Bias and covering of SA governments butts.

Which is precisely a HUGE concern with many in SA right now , the gov there is pushing a narrative hard right now to make it sound like this is all bs or not as bad as it sounds.

They even go so far as to either NOT report the murders of whole families of farmers, or to try and say it was a "robbery gone bad" despite the fact nothing is ever missing, and its clear they are tortured and raped before they are killed, or the just burn the place down. yeah sounds like a robbery to me.

I have many friends in dif parts of SA, the gov is trying very very hard to marginalize this

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

No? No answer? not going to tell me where im wrong about what the article says, after calling me a liar?

You lack the courage of your convictions sir.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
it will take more then sanctions to make these savages normal. sometimes war is the only way.
edit on 9-3-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: words

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
More information on the situation....

The man behind the push

Video of him promoting genocide

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well this thread has totally freaked me out.

i am going to south africa december 7th so i will see what is what first hand.

i dont mean to offend anyone living it cause i dont know # but i just talked to my buddy in durban and asked him what is the deal cause some people on a board i am on are talking like they are gonna OD their kids to save them from the genocide that is happening.

his response is that is insane cause nothing remotely like that is happening and it is life as usual.
he has been in Durban his whole life. he was in the army during apartheid.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i will be in Joburg on December 7 and in Durban from December 10 to December 16.
i will definitely be reporting exactly what i see firsthand

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join