It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for sanctions against South Africa?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I remember,in the years of Apartheid,a system that saw the seperation of public facilities for the white and black ethnicities,a huge outcry,an absolute tsunami of outrage against this system. Which i can not fault.

HOWEVER

Now we,living in present day South Africa,as whites,we are being slowly but surely exterminated. The ANC government has since 1994,introduced many legislations that has seen thousands upon thousands of white people out of jobs they were very proficient in,to the benefit of the country. But with the Affirmative Action and BEE policies,now more than 400 000 white people are living in abject poverty,in squatter camps. The crime of most of these people was nothing else aside from being white.

AGAIN i have to stipulate,the people who DID benefit from Apartheid,left the country just before or just after 1994..They could afford to. The average people like myself and my family,poor whites even under Apartheid,we are trapped here,to be slaughtered in a genocide,or to slowly starve to death.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is our present,and our very limited future,as whites having had the satanic luck of being born white in this accursed land:

Babies being thrown into boiling water
Babies being hacked to pieces
3/4 year old girls being raped by 3/4 men and wrapped in paper,doused with gasoline and set alight
Women having their eyes gouged out with forks
Elderly people being tortured by burned with clothing irons for hours
People being trussed up in their trucks and burned to death
Women having their breasts burned off with a blowtorch
12yo boys being drowned in boiling water
etc etc etc et #ing cetera

AND THE WORLD DOES NOTHING...
edit on 9-3-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2018 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Guess the Dutch won't let you guys in with open arms?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I tried to link the vids in the normal ATS way,as i know very well how to do,but it would not work for some reason.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nope. They DGAF.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sanctions backed up with Napalm. Perhaps air lift out whites first.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Even if we whites do not get airlifted out first,napalm will be more merciful than to die torturously at the hands of those demons.I keep big knives,Very sharp,i shall NOT allow my children and grand children to fall into the hands of those devils. That is NOT an option.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I will be praying for your safety, no I'm not evil, just incensed...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I wish you luck with your civil war.

But I have a feeling you'll be winning.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thank you Plotus,so very much.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The current rhetoric does not call for helping anyone that is white, the situation in SA is glaringly obvious that it is heading towards a Genocide.

The best thing that could happen is for European countries to open their doors to allow peoples of Native European heritage to return, but again Europe is only accepting those who will not assimilate..

I do have to ask myself just how idiotic the situation in SA will become once you remove peoples from land that is used for agriculture, did Zimbabwe not teach these idiots anything??, this is setting up to be a major crisis for everyone in SA in the coming decade be it white or black. A once economic power and anchor of the African continent is quickly becoming a total third world # hole..

Sadly it just leaves me feeling like logic and commonsense has be thrown out the window in the guise of Political gain by a party that is obviously lacking intelligence and by all accounts is drunk at the #ing wheel...

RA

edit on 9-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
snip
edit on 3/9/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Yep.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Exterior pressure would be racist, so.....

This is one of the reasons every country needs a 2A and no gun regristry.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I feel sorry for your people but it will only continue to get worse. WE as in EVERYONE has a lesson to learn, and it will be like getting hit in the face with a ton of bricks. No one will be prepared, and everyone will hopefully get what they deserve.

link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No it would NOT be "racist" for the outside world to intervene..i know u r being sarcastic but this $hit HAS to stop..Every day the rest of the world does nothing,the world is as guilty as the devils raping a 3yo girl and burning her alive afterwards..EVERY BIT AS GUILTY.IT IS NO SECRET,WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!!!!!
edit on 9-3-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   

That is terrible like some kind of horror movie. Is there any way to get out of that evil and racist Hellhole???? The whole world has gone into the twilight zone where evil is considered good and good considered evil.

You need to find a way out of there ASAP because the world just doesn't care! There are even sick people on ats whom almost defend SA genocide. It's twisted and sick #.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

you would be surprised how often a smaller force has won.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

So...let them feel the burn of their own ignorance, no one should escape their own fate they created for themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I know,and thank you So much for understanding our plight.I am writing to embassies,it is all i can do,begging for rescue.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Even if we whites do not get airlifted out first,napalm will be more merciful than to die torturously at the hands of those demons.I keep big knives,Very sharp,i shall NOT allow my children and grand children to fall into the hands of those devils. That is NOT an option.

Let me guess, you guys aren't allowed to own guns?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join