It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Maybe as a Klingon warrior title like:
Worf, son of Mogh, of the House of Martok

so it might be:
The Donald, son of Christ, of the House of Trump

-dex

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
That is not how the "second coming" is expected to work.
If someone is claimed as the returned Christ, and it is possible to go somewhere to see him, then he must by definition, NOT be the true Christ. "Do not believe it! Do not go and see him!" (Matthew ch24 vv23-26).

While we're on the subject, anyone who mentions the "TRUMPets of Revelation" is also on a false trail. The Bible does not do bilingual puns.

edit on 21-12-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   

No.
Trump is Jehu
Bill Clinton is Ahab
Hillary is Jezebel

(These are figurative), but you will see something comparative so to speak)
Trump was put in power by God.
Bill will be finished off.
Hillary will be thrown from the window by her own people at Trumps request. Her blood will spatter the wall and the horses that tread over her.

Later Trump will call for her to ( figuratively) be buried with dignity, but it will be too late. The dogs will have torn the flesh from her body, leaving only her skull, hands and feet. The dogs will scatter her remains in the form of doody.

Later Trump will loose favor with God, due to his excessive blood letting beyond what God instructed, but his family will continue to reign for many years.

The story of Jehu is here 2 Kings 9

edit on 21-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
I don't think that the second coming will be by someone who is prone to grabbing women in their privates

Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I agree. Donald definitely is the second coming of Christ. This country is so blessed to have President Trump. God bless America! MAGA today, MAGA tomorrow, MAGA forever!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm. NO.
Let's see......

Trump:

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and f### her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

Jesus:

Judge not, that you be not judged.

Trump:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Jesus:

Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Trump:

26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?

Jesus:

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
John Turturro has two sons. I guess that makes them the Sons of Jesus.

Cool Christian band name, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

At least someone liked my Big Lebowski reference.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
TRUMPOMIGHTY! Ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Matthew 6
1 Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 19
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.

Yes, one of the richest men on Earth who boasts about himself constantly is the second coming of Jesus. He fits the mold perfectly. /s

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yes he is, next question?

link   

Near as i can tell, Donald Trump IS Almighty God.

I know lots of people will hate that being so but what can you do?

Its God Himself.

link   
Seriously, is this where we're at now? Trumpists have so infected this place we're now having an actual debate about whether Trump is divine on the NWO board?

Here's what Trump is:

Trump is an idiot. An NWO reject who wasn't smart enough to become part of the club. So he exploited the remaining democratic loopholes left in the NWO to make himself president - however, because he's stupid, he was basically "neutralized" by the deep state. They can get him to do anything they want with a good enough pitch, because as long as he thinks its making him look powerful (his mindset is extremely adolescent) he'll do it no matter what it is. So, in effect, he forced them to make him part of the conspiracy, and ironically it's worked out alright because he's not even a functioning rouge actor, just a moronic dupe that can be persuaded to do basically anything.

The one thing they can't control is his Twitter account, but his Twitter isn't policy, so that can be worked around.

If you want to fawn over Trump go back to the politics boards. This is stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't sell him short. He also threatens the nations of the world if they disagree with his decisions. So Christlike.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I will prove to you Trump is the second coming:

Galatians 3:28 KJV: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

More like a modern Moses.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
mistake
edit on 21-12-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I think if anyone believes this, the Trump worship has now gone too far.

That is all I can say, with restraint.

This isn't the first one. There was someone else (carewemust) who seems to think that Trump is Moses.

They see him as a god. It's literally, insane and terrifying.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Sounds communisty.

Which does not sound like Trump at all, it should be noted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join