It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron to introduce fines for 'gender-based insults' in France

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ahh the silly French.

This, Ladies and Gentlemen is an example of what happens when you don't have any testicular fortitude, and think the government is the answer to everything.

Macron is nothing but an over-grown infant with control issues, and needs to be ushered out of his position post-haste!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: joemoe

Words can be worse than physical abuse, and sometimes the victims cannot walk away.

Also, harassment is not free speech.

Couldn't agree more.

Over here in France there is a major issue (especially in the larger cities... but also now spreading to smaller communities) with groups of young guys (especially of North African origins (meaning cultural differences too)) who hang around and make unsavoury comments to female passers by...

I am not talking about the usual old fashioned wolf whistle or show us yer "t*ts* which is bad enough as it is, but more along the lines of "Hey Bitch, fancy a f**K with me and my bro's down in the HLM cellar (social housing garage)? or even worse... when they are ignored by said female passer-by they go into full retard mode and start menacing said passer-by with rape etc... there have even been actual assaults by said scum on women that have completely ignored such comments.

I don't like Macron but totally agree that something has to be done and that he has proposed a solution.

This has to stop and I for one am glad that this law will be put into place in order to show this scum that they should adapt

Warmest

Lags

edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Ahh the silly French.

This, Ladies and Gentlemen is an example of what happens when you don't have any testicular fortitude, and think the government is the answer to everything.

Macron is nothing but an over-grown infant with control issues, and needs to be ushered out of his position post-haste!

So what is your solution then?

Have you ever lived in France and seen what goes on or are you just going on what you read here?

I live here...

Thank you

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Because you read that on internet and have not taken your time to really dig in deeper as to how France is now compared to how certain people have stereotyped the country in the past...?

A reply to CulturalResilience after you wrote this : Manliness has never been a French strongpoint.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I dislike arrogant people...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Perhaps getting rid of those North Africans who are refusing to assimilate into the French culture would be a start then. Why compromise your values in free speech when it is your policy of open borders that is the issue?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Perhaps getting rid of those North Africans who are refusing to assimilate into the French culture would be a start then. Why compromise your values in free speech when it is your policy of open borders that is the issue?

As long as Macron is a puppet of Merkel that unfortunately is not going to happen.

The sad thing about it Joe is those young guys are 3rd and 4th generation children, grand-children and even great grand-kids of the original migrants that actually established themselves and integrated themselves into the French society when they could (Harkis) : en.wikipedia.org... and do not wish to integrate as they have no future.

However, check this video out : www.bbc.co.uk...

This is worth a read too : www.newyorker.com...

There is alot of bitterness...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Sorry, had an 8 hour drive and am tired

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I wish you guys luck, but giving up any freedom to the government so that you may gain a little security is never a good idea. how much freedom are you willing to sacrifice for your security and when will you be prisoners to your own construct?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Words can be worse than physical abuse, and sometimes the victims cannot walk away.

Couldn't agree more.

Over here in France there is a major issue (especially in the larger cities... but also now spreading to smaller communities) with groups of young guys (especially of North African origins (meaning cultural differences too)) who hang around and make unsavoury comments to female passers by...

I am not talking about the usual old fashioned wolf whistle or show us yer "t*ts* which is bad enough as it is, but more along the lines of "Hey Bitch, fancy a f**K with me and my bro's down in the HLM cellar (social housing garage)? or even worse... when they are ignored by said female passer-by they go into full retard mode and start menacing said passer-by with rape etc... there have even been actual assaults by said scum on women that have completely ignored such comments.

I don't like Macron but totally agree that something has to be done and that he has proposed a solution.

This has to stop and I for one am glad that this law will be put into place in order to show this scum that they should adapt

Warmest

Lags

I showed my wife this story this morning. She laughed at it. She's had dudes come up and say some pretty stupid # and had guys go 'full retard' whebn she ignores them. The most recent was an old Russian dude who told her he was going to # her in the ass. Naturally she told him to # off. He ignored her and turned to the guy next to him and asked him if he would # her ass. Instead of freaking out she went on her way, came home and we had a good laugh at how idiotic people can be.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

I wish you guys luck, but giving up any freedom to the government so that you may gain a little security is never a good idea. how much freedom are you willing to sacrifice for your security and when will you be prisoners to your own construct?

Freedom will come (I hope) depending on the results of the next presidential elections, but as usual the sheep will follow how the MSM narrates things...

Wishful thinking that they do otherwise...

They love to whisper and discuss behind curtains but never take the action that is really needed...

It disgusts me to witness the decline of a once beautiful and culturally rich country going down the drain so quickly...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Couldn't agree more.

Warmest

Lags

I showed my wife this story this morning. She laughed at it. She's had dudes come up and say some pretty stupid # and had guys go 'full retard' whebn she ignores them. The most recent was an old Russian dude who told her he was going to # her in the ass. Naturally she told him to # off. He ignored her and turned to the guy next to him and asked him if he would # her ass. Instead of freaking out she went on her way, came home and we had a good laugh at how idiotic people can be.

Do you mind me asking which country you come from and what ethnic majority (culture) the migrants are that make these comments to your wife please?I read Russian (one occasion) but is this the majority?

I am happy for you that you and your wife can laugh about this (seriously)...

Sadly this is not the case in other countries with other ethnic migrant populations.

Pay your plane ticket and come to France, you can stay at my place for free (food and lodgings) and I will let you and your wife out on a two day laughing spree in Marseille and Paris...

I don't think you will laugh for long sadly.

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Naturellement I would disagree with this.

Any type of censorship for whatever reason is still censorship.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Your Mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries"

Will I get in trouble for saying that ?

edit on 28-11-2017 by maxey because: clarification

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

It sounds more like a method to fight the Muslims who have gained so many headlines. The reality is that 13 year olds will end up punished for trolling.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Don't worry.

Once Sharia is fully implemented the French won't have to worry about how they treat their women.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Naturellement I would disagree with this.

Any type of censorship for whatever reason is still censorship.

There is censorship mate and also respect for your fellow human being.

Unfortunately this is in French and pretty long to go into detail when it comes to translating but basically just look at the subtitles and see how women are treated on the streets of certain major cities in France by these scumbags :

France is not the same as the states unfortunately and the level of insults and harrasment can get pretty bad :

Skip to the 16 minute mark to see how things go...

Here is a bit in English by France24 :

And this :

I don't call "Oi love do you fancy me and my mates doing you up the ar**e? freedom of speech and those scumbags should be dealt with accordingly.

Warmest regards

Lags
edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: 16 minutes

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Don't worry.

Once Sharia is fully implemented the French won't have to worry about how they treat their women.

It's halfway there in certain zones in certain cities sadly Bger...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Sadly we're reaching a point (and not just in France) where we'll have to choose between a free society and a polite one.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sadly we're reaching a point (and not just in France) where we'll have to choose between a free society and a polite one.

Not sure if the word "polite" is the one that I am hoping for...

The words that I prefer are tolerance and respect...

Not going to be easy mate!

Right, I'm in Geneva right now and have some stuff to do in a dungeon in half an hour involving a bottle of whisky, some fishing waders and tepid custard, a couple of pink gerbils and some duct tape...

Catch you later...

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Duct tape stuck to my hotel slippers...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

certain zones in certain cities

that is a lie. I keep reading on ATS over and over again that muslim zones in European cities is a fallacy crated by islamaphobes.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

certain zones in certain cities

that is a lie. I keep reading on ATS over and over again that muslim zones in European cities is a fallacy crated by islamaphobes.

With all due respect you are wrong, here is an example

It's all in French but easy to see :

Enjoy the lies as you put them... there are many witnesses out there mate.

ETA : As I said to a previous poster earlier on : Just pay your plane ticket here and back and I will gladly board and lodge you for free before setting you free in either, Lyon, Paris, Toulouse, Montpellier or any of the other major city or even town/certain villages over here and let's see if you can fend for yourself in our so called NOT no gone zones... according to you and certain naysayers...

Warmest regards

Lags

Ps. I have many acquaintances who are of Islam faith so please don't use my point of view as an islamophobic excuse

edit on 28-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: "Sighs"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join