It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took 20 years, I know what Gray ET are, and what we are doing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So my first question is where is your research to back up your theory? I mean 20 years of dedicated research into this you should have some examples or stats to support this.

Also you say God is too busy to help out one of his creations but biblically he seemed heavily involved in the forging of the human race. You stated that Jesus was not powerful enough to help a brother out, but in Christianity Jesus was/is God incarnate so technically he is God. So your saying that God is too busy and not powerful enough to stop an alien threat to his creation (humanity). I think that might be a fundamental error.

I like to believe there are other civilizations in the universe, but putting mankind's own hatred for itself and the evils we do to one-another on to an external invisible force is what's wrong with Humanity, we don't own up to what we do we just blame it on aliens, gods, nature, or a whole host of other scapegoats.

~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
20 years wasted...you could just read Freixedo's books...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not read the whole thread, sorry.

But you realise this is just the plot of Monsters Inc don't you?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I totally believe that human kind was made [[helped along] by alien beings.
That said, OP has done no research whatsoever. Everything he/she/it said is readily available online if you are interested in these things. Other people have done the research, thinking and composing of their results. OP is just repeating what they read. How can that take 20 years?

I have also done research [for 35 years however] and whilst there are bits that speak to me out of logical reasons [I don't believe in divine beings, only in assholes that are technologically more advanced], as soon as jesus and god are mentioned I let out a sigh and move on, most of it is dubious and makes no sense.

I have however noticed in my 35 years of 'research' [read 100s of books, websites and watched as many documentaries] that the scariest thing is human gullibility.
I can honestly say that I have not come to a conclusion because there is not enough proper evidence.

To say that, by repeating other people's work, you know things for a fact shows me that you know nothing!

Puny, naive human.

edit on 23-11-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Its impossible for nefarious un moral advance species to survive, they would get to a certain point in their evolutionary history and destroy themselves.

We are in danger of this and this is one theory why we dont see the Universe swimming with advanced life.

-All species get to a certain point in their evolutionary history and destroy themselves.

So I call a big BS! If there is advanced life out there it HAS to be benevolent.
edit on 24-11-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i read about 2/3rds of the OP.

you were right for half, the next half that was negative, was all wrong.

these aliens don't have much power to enter our mind. i litterally felt the energy of one as it was in yard range, i felt its thoughts/emotions/feelings.

there was a strong sense of separatism. it's its own being. it doesn't have grave powers. although its mind is quite connected to the ethers.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So now just drop all of it. Knowledge learned is already dead. The only way is inside.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
feeding negativity is the same as pursuing delusions..

there's a negative urching of your mind to think something *might* be bad

if you talk of god, you know these are delusions.

doubting something in existence is the same as doubting god himself
that hacker you are paranoid is watching you?
god is controlling his mind, his heart.
you don't fear him. well he's not even there, just a paranoia.

just look and feel the world
your feelings are ropes going to the essence, the creator

everything else, delusions, paranoia,

it's your personal art form

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sounds like a little Dave Icke, a little Buddhism, a little alien abductionism, a little matrix, a little new ageism, a little religion

Though a little coherent, yet very negative masochistic outlook
edit on 25-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
basically everything you said is wrong

here is the truth of a more advanced observer

greys are 1-4 billion years older. they came to earth. decided to bring a moon, which changed dinos into night-scurrying mammals. after so much time of said evolution, they picked one to two of the incarnations to have a small portion of genes from them to shape them to be smart. Ape/Octopus. One land, one sea. There was one for air (bird) but it died off. Just joking for that I haven't a clue. Now so much time has passed. They remain on the moon/ likely bases here somewhere like underwater or something. we out number them. The equal sun moon size has shaped a beautiful earth from metaphysics.

The intelligent species thanks to elder genes made them question why they were different, on such a beautiful plane. With an equal sun and moon.

When the soul dies, whatever god wants is what happens.

Aliens definitely don't have much of a say
God sees every particle in existence at once.
And he guides a lot, if not all.
All of the forces/laws are being held there by a strong force to be how they are.

All of reality is just god's mind.
If you know what makes a proton, it's 3 quarks.
What are quarks? They are just immense bundles of energy being held together by some type of force.
This 'force' creates a pull on other things
What is energy? It's just the thoughts inside a grand mind. It's not tangible. It's just a thought.
To the mind itself, it's not even there. But inside the mind, of the quarks, and atoms, experiencing physical interaction, it is very there.

Most of what you said else is wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You had me at

But I swear to you, it is the truth.

That's all I need...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

Be wary. It is extremely likely (and most likely the truth) that the ets have created jesus and/or are using him just like the loved ones and the white light at time of death.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
nah man ETs are Deamons/fallen angels posing as aliens to make you believe in the space program

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

Come to know Jesus as your savior to overwhelm the demonic influences of the earthly realm.

The Prayer of Repentance and Deliverance

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexispLennon

No, Jesus saves you from the fallen Angels masquerading as ET's.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sady most of what the OP says cannot be corroborated or has been part of the what we DO know about these beings.

We know these beings are as real as any of us, they posses more advanced technology that allow them to control abductees at will, even at considerable distance, and can activate abductees to make them do, feel, and think what they want. Even make them forget about their experiences (well, as we know, that's not 100% effective).

Of course, on the technological level they're asweel more advanced than us, they can go through solid matter if needed, and their ships are technical beauty.

These beings are here primarly to conduct an extense and intensive interbreeding program, with the goal of mass create a completely human-looking hybrid race, so they can live here among us.

Their operations have been evolving thorugh the last couple of centuries, and they're already here around us; these hybrids can blend in completely, with the little particularity that they can control people's minds, so we have no defense against it.

This is a serious covert invasion as the world never saw, and we can only speculate on the final goal.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Nice to have some interesting response.
I have an alien experience, FYI. And I got to say, at one point it was like there was a 'loving' force saying to me "This didn't really happen" and was motioning that I should, if i am open to it, forget it. But I was like, 'flashback to what i saw (forced)' "nah this definitely is real"

so much for that. I don't know what that force was, but it was pretty pathetic.
maybe it was the alien, i'm not sure. maybe it was a higher dimensional being.

you see the aliens have next to no love in their hearts. this 'force' was full of loving energy. probably a higher dimension.

i've tried to take on the role of the peace keeper, merely because that's all i can. they didn't answer questions, and upon going insane, eventually 'god' showed me it was all alright. so that's the position i maintain. but i truly desire your human stance. answers should be given, the millions of answers that they contain, and pushed to get those.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
my theory is god always was aware of earth's position and the alien's planets position.
if something has a desire in existence, there is a good reason for it. their desire was to aid themselves.
god was well aware and permitting them when they left on their ships to come here to change the world.
he could have put morals like "this is crucially bad, you should try something else"

of course you're speaking to the guy who eventually got higher awareness after seeing an alien. from god

basically what we see is just a portion of existence, from my speculations.
you know how everything is connected, yet we see a 2d world via our senses.
well the higher dimensions can 'sense' say thousands of bits of information at once.
they can feel how 100 people feel, have the awareness, and act accordingly.
this is just speculation.

basically that is just a bit higher than our physical plane, and once you get to god,
god is just 1 little dot in a much larger image. who created the circle? god.
but it's math- well maybe he created math.

and there are other speculatory existences that are off than our own.

god is just 1 little thing, our 'personal' god, from our 'reality'

they say the only opposite to 0 is infinity

but yes the 'higher dimensions' or 'god' is aware of everything at once, and controls our feelings constantly.

so much so that this whole reality, is a shaping by it.
so much so, that 'weaker' forces, shape our thoughts.

remember, once you discover how conscious existence is- meaning it can just 'sense' everything and react, it means there is personalities.

a personality is merely something that say, develops anger when feeling magma. develops happiness when seeing snow, and on a higher level, this is constantly happening. so much so that existence is alive, with desires.
it is a construct of consciousness. (personality, intention)

i cant remember what i was trying to say. i wanted to say something about the higher dimensional beings, even though it's just speculatory. basically they are quite wise and exist in a world just above our eye limit. we are like the slow bodied, primitive iron giants (physical) yet there are other planes of things going on just beyond our limit, yet we are a very crucial part. we are the solid base

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"do you think god is all there is, or do you think he and his reality is just 1 dot of an ocean of other ways of being?"

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
like, is it weird getting knowledge from a person semi influenced by (how old are they?) beings??

some of you might be thinking, sh*t this is weird. but yeah, that's the reality is aliens are here, maybe 1 billion years old with wiser knowledge of god

we under the illusion this is a boring planet

but sh*t is really strange
edit on 14-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join