It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took 20 years, I know what Gray ET are, and what we are doing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"Great," another "ALL aliens are demonic and evil" theory. Meh. Whatever floats your proverbial boat.
edit on 20-11-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom
a reply to: DavidKip

It's all crap.

It's not real.

Why and what part do you think is not real?
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2017 17:26:39 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Nov 2017 17:26:39 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Harsh...as in calling out a troll or this guy needs help. He doesn't need coddling to confirm your own ideas of fantasy. If you cared, you'd try to keep him grounded instead of pretending his obviously delusional thoughts deserve intense recognition. I know this is ATS, but that doesn't mean throwing common sense out the window just to look cool and special.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Not saying this is true or untrue, it sounds very, VERY much like the "Alien Interview" story from Matilda MacElroy. Supposedly she did extensive interviews with one of the "Grey" aliens from the Roswell crash.

It's easy to find online from a Google search.

True or not, it's a pretty fascinating account, and a really interesting read. She also talks about some kind of "Soul Catcher" that captures human consciousness's at the time of death and wipes memories of the previous life, then cycles or reincarnates it back to the next body, thus keeping it trapped here lifetime after lifetime.

As I said, no idea if it is accurate or not, but it IS interesting.

My thoughts down to a T.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidKip
I have really really ridiculously bad news (watched zoolander on cable)

20 years ago I wanted to know if UFOs are real, what they are, what does government know.

After 20 years of research and considerable cost to my own life

Here are the answers

Our planet is currently a farm for very selfish and nefarious Extraterrestrials

They are very advanced but morally and ethically are quite inferior to us generally speaking, their morality is equal to modern intelligence agency like the CIA for example

Just like the worst of humans, these ET believe that ends justify means, so they can do whatever they want, everything is justifiable

They bio-engineered modern human on this planet and are still tweaking our genome to direct our evolution in direction they desire, they see us as their property

They towed the moon into Earth's orbit, I kid you not. The moon is their processing centre.

Just like we have crude oil processing plants, so too they process our day to day life into a form of energy that gives them power and pleasure.

These aliens are not just physical entities with flesh and bones.

THEY HAVE DUAL EXISTENCE

This part is very important to understand, they can switch from physical existence to non corporeal and back again.

They operate in the physical world and they operate in what we would call spirit world, some call it astral dimensions.

Government agencies presently in 2017 know all of this, they use the horrible truth as nice excuse to keep us in the dark and oblivious.

If you ever felt in your life that there is something wrong with the world, the violence, wars, treason, greed, stupidity, never a too long period of peace.

That's because they made our genes so that we can be easily triggered, prone to emotional decision making
and that isn't even enough, they push us behind the scenes to create more wars, violence, treachery etc

These aliens are true founders of False Flags, agencies like the CIA and Mossad etc are merely latest good students

When we suffer on this planet, we create invisible energy of anger and sadness that aliens tap into and using their processing plant the moon convert it into energy they need.

Even if we refused to kill each other, ETs would then resort to creating a new kind of plague that kills slowly.

Eventually when planet is filled with plenty of humans, they do mass culling, through world wars, or natural disasters on biblical scale

If we get too technological, they will take us down a notch or two

Some humans are secretly recruited to be their cannon fodder soldiers in alien wars on far away planets, but we are completely unaware of it. They serve as pilots, workers and war sacrifice where needed.

After this hellish existence on this planet Earth, you might think that at least in death you will be free.

WROOOONG

turns out these aliens are seriously bad

They operate in the spirit world and have mined the spirit world with traps to catch our souls as we die, as soon as you are caught into one of these astral traps, they have a way of erasing your memory and sending you back to Earth to be born as a baby, living your crappy pain filled life again and again.

From my research it seems some of us manage to escape, but not many.

The number of escapees is so small that it doesn't concern these ET's

After you die, and you see your loved ones guiding you into the light, or seeing your version of God etc

Or even coming across beautiful landscape or music portals.

It is most likely a trap meant to lure you in.

They'll try to "love" you into a trap, they'll try to "guilt" you into a trap.

If you do not take charge of yourself in the afterlife and allow someone or something else to lead you, without critical thinking on your part, all you'll get is a reset and re-birth on earth.

You will live here and cry your tears as you nourish those who laugh at your pain.

What about God ?

God seems to be too busy with complex things to care what some of its creation does. God has bigger fish to fry and isn't coming to help us.

What about Jesus ?

Our history contains ton of examples where powerful benevolent beings came to earth to WARN us. But as good meaning as these guys are, they don't have the "juice" to get us out of here. They do their best, but they don't have the power to bring the whole system down. They keep coming to try to wake us up, every few thousand years. But the system remains.

The good news is they can't kill you

The bad news is they killed your mind

Over and over and over again.

I know it is a lot to take in.

But I swear to you, it is the truth.

This knowledge came at considerable cost to me in this life, I was abducted, I am currently targeted individual by intelligence agencies (or possibly their contractors)

I am almost broke, they go as far as sabotaging my employment, they call my supervisors and tell them i am under investigation, next thing you know i am "let go", pain and misery and suicidal thoughts are daily part of my reality

But, if I manage to escape the process of reincarnation, all of this would have been worth it.

If I don't manage to escape, then I would have been better off not knowing any of this.

If I manage to escape, I'll try to work on a way of rescuing the rest of you.

I'll talk to Jesus, he can't work alone anymore, we need to gang up on the system. We need numbers and plan of attack.

Jesus is the way.

The more that trust in Him the better.

Jesus is our rescuer. Yours too.

I am absolutely in love with all those who came on here who put their trust in Jesus because it is apparent Jesus is in THEM.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hey that was a really good OP!!
It was very readable, and had coherence.

True or not, seems out-of-reach for me.

But as they say: 'Everything you read, plants a seed'.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
"Great," another "ALL aliens are demonic and evil" theory. Meh. Whatever floats your proverbial boat.

I didnt realize all aliens are the commonly spoken about grey types with bulbous domes...

Oh. Thats because they arent "all aliens" and the OP never suggested that as being the case.

edit on 21-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I don't know about all the rest but I believe there is alien intervention and that they live amongst us.

However I believe there is more than one race/species here, and perhaps not all are so nefarious.

'Nefarious' is left to interpretation. Perhaps if chickens or cows had more understanding, or labor animals (in the old days) they would think humans were nefarious.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
RANT: This shouldn't be a forum for fictious stories disguised as an actual "event." C'mon MODS, this forum should be a place for analysis of actual or supposed UFO/ALIEN/ABDUCTION cases, that at least can be substantiated with the inclusion of article or YouTube links, documents or photos, to help give the post a little credibility. If not, these type of posts should be placed in the "Fantasy and Science Fiction" forum. PLEASE don't allow this site to become another "Before Its News" site, that's loaded with BS stories. END OF RANT

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i know this all is true.

stay in merkaba op, these people wont get it even it happens in front of them

its really all about "wrong place at wrong time" because we can "abuse" people, because their unconcious thoughts are on our side, they are not concious about this, but their higher selves, as you have become, udnerstands and sees there patterns

poster above me, dont read if it gives nightmares, or shill with me in hell, ok?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

I fight demons in my dreams, why should this story give me nightmares?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hmm.. sounds like someone took Scientology and twisted it around a bit to make up this story. Or mmaayyybee.. L. Ron Hubbard KNEW! gasp...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Don't be broke. Sell this as an eBook on Amazon. There are worse alien books out there.

Also, say "I plead the blood of Jesus and ask the demons be bound and cast out of harming my life in any way." If you aren't Baptized get Baptized, seek a church and pray the prayer of repentance and devote your life intentions to helping others in Jesus name.
edit on 21-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

I fight demons in my dreams, why should this story give me nightmares?

yet i swear you dont understand word demon

you might fight some #up spirit for sure, but if you would understand any fallen angel, your head would roll, we are here to help people like you, still you try to blapshemy and spit on us.......

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I've been going through some rough stuff lately and everything you've posted here lines right up 100% with what has been going on in my minds eye lately.

I've had encounters.
I'm familiar with reincarnation.
I'm aware of breeding programs and programming the populace.

I've been having really bad depressive states where I lie in bed begging NOT to be reincarnated again and praying for release from this cycle of Life.

I don't care if it's nonexistence some of the time, I just want the disconnect to stop. I haven't had an encounter for four months now but my energy levels are at an all time low. I can't say for sure that everything you say is true, but it touched on a number of things I've gleaned before over the years.

I just want to go "Home", but even when the Golden Light is turned off, it's still aliens all the way up.

I don't know what it all means.

I pray every night, but it feels like no one hears me anymore.

At least, not "out there" anyway.

edit on 11/21/17 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
it is said in the tibetan book of the dead that when your soul eventually leaves the body it is tricked into reincarnation
and the cycle repeats.

So that is why the monks sit and recite mantras to the recently deceased so they can remember not to fall for the holographic illusion of reality and be free from the prison of form

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

may I suggest reading the tao te ching
it may give you some peace

also a new earth by eckhart tolle

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Being brought back to relive this world is not bad. You can bring Love to yourself and others to make this world a better place. Enlist in community programs to help others, visit shut-ins or elderly people, visit prisoners and bring them the word of Jesus. Make this world a bit of heaven by your actions and maybe you won't fear it. What you gives comes back to you. Live in peace and define this world as good and banish the evil.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

God hears your prayers. Read psalm 13, even David felt that way.

No alien, demon, fallen Angel is a match for Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I just want to go "Home", but even when the Golden Light is turned off, it's still aliens all the way up.

I don't know what it all means.

I pray every night, but it feels like no one hears me anymore.

At least, not "out there" anyway.

These beings quiver at a God-fearing man. If you ever feel their presence, simply ask if they know Jesus and feel your heart be relieved. Just last night I felt an unruly presence in my heart, which was peculiarly synchronized with the noise from aircrafts flying above my house. I turned my attention to God and immediately realized my breathing was short, so I took a couple deep breaths (Spirit in latin means breath) and knew that if these aliens did materially manifest, I would triumph due to my acknowledgement of our brother Jesus. We feared our earthly father, how much more benefit to those who fear their Heavenly Father? we fear to disappoint his Good, Loving and Perfect will, because we know He loves us and is capable of all things.

"You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join