It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took 20 years, I know what Gray ET are, and what we are doing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I have really really ridiculously bad news (watched zoolander on cable)

20 years ago I wanted to know if UFOs are real, what they are, what does government know.

After 20 years of research and considerable cost to my own life

Here are the answers

Our planet is currently a farm for very selfish and nefarious Extraterrestrials

They are very advanced but morally and ethically are quite inferior to us generally speaking, their morality is equal to modern intelligence agency like the CIA for example

Just like the worst of humans, these ET believe that ends justify means, so they can do whatever they want, everything is justifiable

They bio-engineered modern human on this planet and are still tweaking our genome to direct our evolution in direction they desire, they see us as their property

They towed the moon into Earth's orbit, I kid you not. The moon is their processing centre.

Just like we have crude oil processing plants, so too they process our day to day life into a form of energy that gives them power and pleasure.

These aliens are not just physical entities with flesh and bones.

THEY HAVE DUAL EXISTENCE

This part is very important to understand, they can switch from physical existence to non corporeal and back again.

They operate in the physical world and they operate in what we would call spirit world, some call it astral dimensions.

Government agencies presently in 2017 know all of this, they use the horrible truth as nice excuse to keep us in the dark and oblivious.

If you ever felt in your life that there is something wrong with the world, the violence, wars, treason, greed, stupidity, never a too long period of peace.

That's because they made our genes so that we can be easily triggered, prone to emotional decision making
and that isn't even enough, they push us behind the scenes to create more wars, violence, treachery etc

These aliens are true founders of False Flags, agencies like the CIA and Mossad etc are merely latest good students

When we suffer on this planet, we create invisible energy of anger and sadness that aliens tap into and using their processing plant the moon convert it into energy they need.

Even if we refused to kill each other, ETs would then resort to creating a new kind of plague that kills slowly.

Eventually when planet is filled with plenty of humans, they do mass culling, through world wars, or natural disasters on biblical scale

If we get too technological, they will take us down a notch or two

Some humans are secretly recruited to be their cannon fodder soldiers in alien wars on far away planets, but we are completely unaware of it. They serve as pilots, workers and war sacrifice where needed.

After this hellish existence on this planet Earth, you might think that at least in death you will be free.

WROOOONG

turns out these aliens are seriously bad

They operate in the spirit world and have mined the spirit world with traps to catch our souls as we die, as soon as you are caught into one of these astral traps, they have a way of erasing your memory and sending you back to Earth to be born as a baby, living your crappy pain filled life again and again.

From my research it seems some of us manage to escape, but not many.

The number of escapees is so small that it doesn't concern these ET's

After you die, and you see your loved ones guiding you into the light, or seeing your version of God etc

Or even coming across beautiful landscape or music portals.

It is most likely a trap meant to lure you in.

They'll try to "love" you into a trap, they'll try to "guilt" you into a trap.

If you do not take charge of yourself in the afterlife and allow someone or something else to lead you, without critical thinking on your part, all you'll get is a reset and re-birth on earth.

You will live here and cry your tears as you nourish those who laugh at your pain.

What about God ?

God seems to be too busy with complex things to care what some of its creation does. God has bigger fish to fry and isn't coming to help us.

What about Jesus ?

Our history contains ton of examples where powerful benevolent beings came to earth to WARN us. But as good meaning as these guys are, they don't have the "juice" to get us out of here. They do their best, but they don't have the power to bring the whole system down. They keep coming to try to wake us up, every few thousand years. But the system remains.

The good news is they can't kill you

The bad news is they killed your mind

Over and over and over again.

I know it is a lot to take in.

But I swear to you, it is the truth.

This knowledge came at considerable cost to me in this life, I was abducted, I am currently targeted individual by intelligence agencies (or possibly their contractors)

I am almost broke, they go as far as sabotaging my employment, they call my supervisors and tell them i am under investigation, next thing you know i am "let go", pain and misery and suicidal thoughts are daily part of my reality

But, if I manage to escape the process of reincarnation, all of this would have been worth it.

If I don't manage to escape, then I would have been better off not knowing any of this.

If I manage to escape, I'll try to work on a way of rescuing the rest of you.

I'll talk to Jesus, he can't work alone anymore, we need to gang up on the system. We need numbers and plan of attack.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

Good, now stop them! You are a Man and MEN are strong so be a Man and Stop Them!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ShatteredKingdom

The goal is to stop them from other side

You can't stop the human farming, you can only stop your own abductions with prayers

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

But you said in your op that you will see a version of your god and that it is contrived.

So how will praying to that contrived god stop the recycling of souls?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
S and F for a good middle of the night bathroom visit read.

Question: how do you know all of this? Have you actually gotten a glimpse at some top secret government stuff or is this just speculation?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Its like an in a nut shell compilation of every bs fantasy story by dreamers or attention seeking liars that's freely available on the web now what's that guys name who reckon there is soul collectors on the moon? erm.... John somebody

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Why are they farming us when a great big ball of gas is producing energy via fusion not too far away?

You say they've been altering us for a long time, in comparison how do our achievements in biological engineering stack? Because if this is all they've achieved so far then we'll fly past them in 50 years.

Also war... Why does it have to be aliens making us so brutal? 2000 years ago, heck 300 years ago the brutality of man and his effects on the battlefield were given down to divine inspiration.

Lord allow me to vanquish my foes?

I honestly don't think we are any different from the beasts we share earth with, this planet is a culmination of conflict, human beings are the greatest incarnation of what this planet stands for.

But, if I manage to escape the process of reincarnation, all of this would have been worth it. 

If I don't manage to escape, then I would have been better off not knowing any of this. 

If I manage to escape, I'll try to work on a way of rescuing the rest of you. 

I'll talk to Jesus, he can't work alone anymore, we need to gang up on the system. We need numbers and plan of attack.

You're not planning on beating this contraption anytime soon are you?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Prayers... To Whom? The invisible God who doesn't give a crap about me? That one? The God that makes me suffer day in day out? The God I'm told to worship, but never hears my cries, that God?

no thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Not saying this is true or untrue, it sounds very, VERY much like the "Alien Interview" story from Matilda MacElroy. Supposedly she did extensive interviews with one of the "Grey" aliens from the Roswell crash.

It's easy to find online from a Google search.

True or not, it's a pretty fascinating account, and a really interesting read. She also talks about some kind of "Soul Catcher" that captures human consciousness's at the time of death and wipes memories of the previous life, then cycles or reincarnates it back to the next body, thus keeping it trapped here lifetime after lifetime.

As I said, no idea if it is accurate or not, but it IS interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If they use us as cannon fodder for far away wars why do they need to cull us this is a contradiction

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

It's all crap.

It's not real.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This is ULTIMATE PROJECTION. You are projecting all the ills of the world onto an illusion; something to BLAME. Your mind, to function, needs somebody or something to blame for all the evil of the world.

Some blame aliens, some blame God and some Satan, some blame black people, some blame white people, some blame the Jews, some blame the Palestinians, some blame the Rothschilds and some even blame the poor, you and me.

Just lookin' for somebody to blame! Look MUCH CLOSER to home: Blame us all, blame ourselves. Take the plank out of our own eye then we will see clearly enough to remove the splinter from Mr Rothschild's or the aliens, lol.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Listen carefully. Your mind is tired. Go to bed. Take your pills and go to sleep. You will feel better tomorrow. This is just a bad trip. If you feel the same tomorrow, go to your doctor or visit the emergency room and tell them you need help that your mind is making you think crazy thoughts you cannot stop. Hoping for the best for you.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
S+F

3 Decades here interviewed abductees 0did my Queste came to more or less the same conclusion

Now watch the downplay sarcasm and jokes telling you to take pills and such ....

Humanity is really effed up at this time. The best thing people can discuss is racewars socialpolitical stuff and admire their smartphones.

link   
So you lost your job and now everything is controlled by Grey Aliens?

What a convoluted mess. You have contradictions in your story.

Let's see the research you've done. Post it all so we can review and analyze it. Please don't tell me it's all in your head.
edit on 20-11-2017 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

Truth is stranger than fiction. People can't revolt if they don't believe their jailers even exist.

S+F for making a good old fashioned ET thread that contained no mention of politics.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Yeah because the Rothschilds are so altruistic; pushing for regime change to install their Central Banks. History is not that hard to study.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Now watch the downplay sarcasm and jokes telling you to take pills and such ....

As if fake medicine aka psychiatry would really provide any solutions other than masking the problem with pills.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Re: us existing in the Grey's misery farm, I sure hope not.

I'll go for door #2 where all the alien stuff, so far, is equipment testing by secret scientists...

that being captive after death thing is just too dismal. I'm not saying it's not true or that there aren't some supportive tales out there... just that the short human life can be crappy enough without that added element of hopeless suckage post death.

Maybe it's only the folks remembering grey alien interaction that are eternally damned "loosh" generators? (crosses fingers and apologizes to the experiencers out there , then puts fingers in ears and wanders off murmuring "la la la...")

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Right....
edit on 11/20/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join