It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only took 20 years, I know what Gray ET are, and what we are doing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

But is there a problem in the first place ? In another world we would call people like the OP shaman's here in the west we shiit on them. After 3 decades my worldview differs alot from the scientific humdrum. There is a strong possibility that this planet is ruled by a Technologically advanced predator spieces.

I agree with OP that if humans don't wake the EF up the next thing will be a big culling in the near future.

In the mean time people that do wake up are considered fools by those that comply with mainstream.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidKip

You can't stop the human farming, you can only stop your own abductions with prayers

Prayer, you mean like wishes?

If its that easy, then wish it away.

But you can't. You can't turn one hair on your head white or black.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Not only by those who comply with mainstream. You're fools because greys aren't real just an operation facade. Plus the go-to for lazy people who aren't very good at research.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I agree with the shaman descriptor. I really don't stress too much over it. We're like frogs slowly boiling.

I do recall reading that to avoid the soul recycling one should aim for the golden light not the white light, and avoid relatives/friends that try to deceive you to follow them.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well ok you wanna be the sensei teaching fools sooo, there is much more behind grey's.... Curious what exactly , I heard about screen memories. Are you hinting to that or perhaps that's a narrative for sexual predators in combination with drugs ?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

When we where trapped here. We where given the mind of our enemy. How cunning is that.

Your story sesonates for me.Ignore the haters. Aliens / demons same things..

Wish you all the very best in your endevours.

edit on 20-11-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Frogs? Well I agree.

But Sprituality (Not religion) is somehow the key. Redirecting intent inwards instead of outwards. All the energy that is given to the internet is actually stabilizing the matrix in a way that makes it impossible to see past physical reality.

Everything is done to dehumanize the populus , killing the spirit so to speak. Next stage is paswolna singularity maybe A chip in the brain.Then Dead people walking. Extracting the liveforce out of every human.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

While a lot of what you say is true about them, they have lied to you about their ability to affect the human genome and coming back to earth in the form of reincarnation after you die. These creatures are here to draw you away from God for a number of reasons.

What about God ?

God seems to be too busy with complex things to care what some of its creation does. God has bigger fish to fry and isn't coming to help us.

What about Jesus ?

Our history contains ton of examples where powerful benevolent beings came to earth to WARN us. But as good meaning as these guys are, they don't have the "juice" to get us out of here. They do their best, but they don't have the power to bring the whole system down. They keep coming to try to wake us up, every few thousand years. But the system remains.

God is not too busy. While it's hard for the human mind to imagine and understand, God has the ability to be everywhere all of the time watching and helping and he uses Jesus to do it. Jesus absolutely has the ability to put an end to these liars, but he doesn't because it would interfere with free will. With your free will, he expects you to turn to him in prayer for help and guidance, but it will require never attempting to contact these beings again. You've tainted yourself by being in contact with them in the first place. These beings are here to steal, lie and destroy life as you know it to take you down with them when God finally puts an end to this world as we know it, but it will happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

No. I don't want to teach. And no that's what I mean.
Just wanted to say their foetus like apparence is a hint.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Aliens are demons, and that is why they are so evil. This world is where man gets a tour of the asylum. We live with the direct influence of the fallen ones. Look around in this world, how do you like that influence? This is THE lesson. Do you want to spend an eternity away from God and in the influence of those that are forever separated from Him? People who have experienced NDEs tell us of an indescribable peace, that is what it is like to be with God and away from the fallen ones. This is why abductions end when victims call out in the name of Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hooray!!
Reincarnation is real and I get too live many, many lives!

Thank you alien overlords!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

[...]
But, if I manage to escape the process of reincarnation, all of this would have been worth it. 

If I don't manage to escape, then I would have been better off not knowing any of this. 

If I manage to escape, I'll try to work on a way of rescuing the rest of you. 

I'll talk to Jesus, he can't work alone anymore, we need to gang up on the system. We need numbers and plan of attack.

[...]

How far do I trust that You are not secretly with them, or the Greys...

Yeah, my signing up will give you my location/address............... I'm not joining any 'numbers' or 'plans-of-attack' unless I am absolutely certain of whom I Am Trusting

good luck with that quest of yours

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So you've only done 20 yrs? You're talking to many who 40-50+ years of study... have studied double or more of your 20yrs.

So your conclusion is very basic and not as astutely in depth, analogies, facts.

Before you were outta school.. I'm assuming... many adult members had been disecting this subject.. So.. it's a "maybe"..but not a "certainty"...get back after a couple more decades..

I'm betting you change your opinon

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I want whatever the hell the OP's smoking...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidKip
a reply to: ShatteredKingdom

The goal is to stop them from other side

You can't stop the human farming, you can only stop your own abductions with prayers
hey i like that. Have you followed my posts. I put these scum to shame. When you get hired. Tell your boss you have a stalker and to report any attempt at harrassment. Apologize for the inconvenience.

If your getting e.h. i have deflective tactics.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
yep, op is has a fertile mind.....i've been doing spiritual warfare for 40 years.....they're interdimensional sapsuckers....
edit on 20-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
MteWamp mentioned the "Alien Interview" story from Matilda MacElroy in a previous post and I also thought your theory sounded a lot like what she claims to have been "told" through telepathy by the grey alien she interviewed at Roswell. Like the OP, it was a pretty bleak outcome for mankind and it bothered me quite a bit when I read it.

After giving quite a bit of consideration to this interview and my own research into Religion, History, etc., here's what I have come up with that feels "right" for me. I believe Jesus is our savior and the way to our spiritual freedom. Now, before some of you dismiss this, please consider the following things.

1. WHY do these evil aliens always try and down play God and Jesus ? You notice they NEVER say they don't exist, just that they have no "power". It's the same here on Earth, the evil people pulling the strings never miss an opportunity to belittle and dismiss God through words and actions.

2. WHY and WHAT gives human beings such a Great capacity to LOVE and help others, and yes, even though we are constantly bombarded with the carnage created by these evil "entities", WHAT gives us FAITH and Hope ? What makes us do the "right" thing and feel bad when we don't?

DON'T listen to these creepy evil aliens in their "doll" bodies, Cut off their "fix" of our suffering every chance you can...God wants us to be with him through our free will and He lays it out if you seek him, he's not trying to "trick" you....unlike the evil entities that use every nasty trick in the book to take our souls and happiness. I've read several alien abduction cases where the people involved called on Jesus and the abduction will immediately end ! God Bless us all, The meek shall inherit the Earth created for us by God and he gives us a fighting chance against evil through the sacrifice of his Son, Jesus Christ.
edit on 20-11-2017 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Saving for later read

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You are definitely not helping this poor guy who has obvious mental issues. Don't push your prejudice against pills on this guy. It may be the only thing that will help him get out of his head and lead a normal life. Something tells me you arn't taking yours and are still suffering.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

... poor guy who has obvious mental issues.

And

Something tells me you arn't taking yours and are still suffering.

Well you mean well I guess but soooo condescending...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join