It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Creates 2 Fake Trump Scandals First Day of Asia Trip

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Not only that.....but Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Jonjonj

Believe what you want, but at a minimum I'm speaking from experience. Though I'm sure you've NEVER held a hypocritical belief and your thoughts align precisely with your actions throughout your tenure on ATS. Right?

HOWEVER. In my defense, I think that lying about stolen valor is a FAR more serious offense than misrepresenting one of Trump's silly actions. You are welcome to disagree, but I speak about this as a veteran and that is what offended me about Fox News' actions, which I was clear about in the thread.

Actually it shows your partisan and filter everything through politics. But thats ok just own it why lie. Its happening to many there so stuck on cheering for their team that politics has become a joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Wow,

They must really love being called "Fake News" because that reporting was completely fake.

Do they not know that someone will post an unedited version and show just how fake and partisan they really are? Or is the headline enough for the dim-wits to believe it?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Just about him? Have you seen the comments of many members in ATS who hate President Trump, and say the same or similar things about those who voted for Trump, or Trump supporters in general?...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Just about him? Have you seen the comments of many members in ATS who hate President Trump, and say the same or similar things about those who voted for Trump, or Trump supporters in general?...

Yes instead of 2 sides talking they are so split by parties as tobe blinded by hate and fear. I hate Trump but i will admit when he does something right for example he can visit foreign countries and get their leaders to work with him. Apparently hes a damn good negotiator. But he has flaws his inability for humility being a big one. His egoo is yuuuugge i mean really really big.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So, "CNN" no stands for the "Creative News Network"? Wish they'd stick to actual news!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

anti-dope

It didn't appear to cure Bush ( I know you meant antidote)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah we understand you went to TV-versity as evidenced by you high info post's.

We've got more hot water for him when he gets back.

They connected Virginia to the water system I see. Now you just need to have a shower at least once a month and you can rejoin society.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Unhinged.

That word says it all.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Homeland.

Sounds like you meant to say Motherland...do I detect a bit of a Marxism here?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

waste of time

And yet here you are..clicked on the thread and still posting...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just finished reading this thread.

Wow, what a mess.

I had posted on the fish story, not realizing this thread existed.

So now it's propaganda to identify when the media lies?

Full Lewis Carrol novel goin' on here.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

you don't remember fox news during obama or msnbc during g.w. bush? now in the modern age of twitter and facebook its just magnified times 10 but there will always be opposition to whoever is in charge.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I stopped believing MSM as soon as they began their love fest with Obama, and I was a lifelong democrat at the time. The media constantly focusing on Obama's greatness and supreme intelligence and morality made me sick. The inauguration was a coronation, and the media presented it like one. And when Obama kept nearly all of Bush's Patriot Act and other programs, I was finished. No longer a democrat, no longer vote, no longer have cable TV news in my house, cancelled subscription to WSJ and poke around the web to cull my news from selected sources.

Bottom line: I don't believe anything in the media anymore...it's all propaganda and the left seems quite happy with it. I'm quite happy ignoring so-called news and focusing on pursuing happiness with my family.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: scojak

On ATS. It's never a bad thing to seek out easy stars and flags these days. What do you mean? Or did you think that showing that the media gets things wrong from time-to-time and even jumps to ridiculous conclusions is somehow new and exciting news? Where are the right wing sources that do this too? Surely you don't believe it is just the left wing that lies about Trump do you?

What do you mean, "what do I mean?" You condescendingly said, "Way to circulate these stories and give them more clicks."

I'm saying that creating awareness of stories like this (proven fake news) is not a bad thing.

I never claimed to be partisan for either side. Sure, fake news is not a new thing, but you're inferring that it should just go unchecked and you're getting overly defensive about why the right isn't called out when that's not even relevant to the conversation.
edit on 11/8/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

been noticing that also, really sad

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

then why comment....just move along

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Trump is a legend across the western world

Not so much on the globalist owned MSM

That's why we all call it fake news in the U.K. Too

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Simply the deep states MSM trying to control the narrative and gain attention from their sheep followers!

It would be embarrassing, at this point, to parrot any sense of these absurd narratives!

Waking up is hard to do!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Poor, poor Donna trump the media just won't stop picking on him!! It's almost as if they're spreading rumors that he's born in another country and his wife is really a man. I wonder how he will ever live with himself? He will get back at the big bad media by unleashing a Twitter storm like never seen before!!

Except Media Networks and people on the internet are not the same thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join