It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Creates 2 Fake Trump Scandals First Day of Asia Trip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yeah. That pretty much sums up what I do when I talk to people such as you who talk to people such as myself as stereotypes instead of real people.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Those aren't scandals..lol

They are just showing how embarrassing this man is.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I am dealing with it. I'm discussing my opinion on the thread within it. That is my process for dealing with it. Am I not allowed to do that or something? I don't recall breaking any T&C's saying what I've said.

Next time you think your opinion has value do me a favor, write you opinion on a piece of paper, light that piece of paper on fire, and bring me the ashes. Those ashes are worth more to me than your opinion.

Nah. That sounds dumb. Next time you post a easy S&F reaching thread I'll come in and say the same things I've said already. It cannot be repeated enough that threads like this are tearing down ATS' credibility.

ATS exposing media lies is destroying Atss credibility?
WHAT? Lol

Again, posting your opinion of the content is exactly what this site is for, but your not voicing your opiniom of the content, your disputing the weather or the not content should be here in the first place. Do you not see the difference?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Well what lies is this exposing? They are just pointing out what an idiot this man is. Everything written was true.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Your joking right? Did you even watch the video or read the transcript in the link?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
WHAT? Lol

But you aren't exposing media lies. You are creating division by suggesting that the media always lies and it is only the left leaning media that lies. There may be some truth to your reporting, but what you are doing is textbook propaganda.

Where are the right wing sources misrepresenting Trump's actions? Surely you don't believe that only the left leaning media lies, right?

Again, posting your opinion of the content is exactly what this site is for, but your not voicing your opiniom of the content, your disputing the weather or the not content should be here in the first place. Do you not see the difference?

Clearly, my disapproval of your thread IS my opinion on your thread if you haven't noticed yet.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
These manufactured fake outrage stories are not making the ROUNDS in ANY hardcore liberal circles that matter.

NICE TRY conservatives.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yeah. This is the point the conservative circle jerk squad always fails to see. They think people like us are sharing and laughing at these stories so they think that by exposing them as untruthful it is a reflection on us, but that is untrue. Most of us if we even saw and read those articles in the first place are smart enough to discount it immediately. Why worry about a silly, nonsense story like that when juicer stories about Trump and Russia come out on a near daily basis?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I know WHY you posted it. For easy stars and flags. I just find it to be petty and not conducive to improving discussions here. If you disagree, fine. I don't care. I just think it is sad reflection of ATS that posters like you think that making fun of these articles is an important political discussion.

Here is your recent thread that was in no way created to divide, gather stars or farm flags.

Could you be more hypocritical?

Retired Navy seal Fox news thread by Krazyshot

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Believe what you want, but at a minimum I'm speaking from experience. Though I'm sure you've NEVER held a hypocritical belief and your thoughts align precisely with your actions throughout your tenure on ATS. Right?

HOWEVER. In my defense, I think that lying about stolen valor is a FAR more serious offense than misrepresenting one of Trump's silly actions. You are welcome to disagree, but I speak about this as a veteran and that is what offended me about Fox News' actions, which I was clear about in the thread.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like someone is craving attention.

What a krazy world we live in.
😩

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It cannot be repeated enough that threads like this are tearing down ATS' credibility.

Then you could always, oh I don't know, make threads you think build it back up?

Or you could always just ignore the ones you don't like or think are destroying the credibility of the site and let them die the slow death of an uninteresting thread.

Perhaps use the report function?

You may not have broken any T&Cs but you sure haven't contributed much to this thread other than sour grapes over stars and flags.

To the OP, these two stories are but the latest in the continued attempt to demean president Trump no matter the circumstance. It's blatantly obvious to any non-partisan and even the partisans can see it though many don't wish to acknowledge the problem because it furthers their goals.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
At least Trump is in the news. I don't recall Clinton getting much press while here in Japan. I think I saw a press tv show with him in it and that was all we heard of him here in Japan.
For those that don't know it. Trump was well received and his wife too. Many Japanese people were waiving both flags and this was on prime tv here.

My conclusion is that the ownships of tv in the US hate President Trump because he is pro American first. And not a world citizen like a few others that held positive power over the press.

The LIBERAL Mainstream Media here is the U.S. is just as out-of-touch with reality as our Democratic Party.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

WHAT? Lol

Pooh-poohing threads in an attempt to satisfy their biases is a common tactic around here.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why does the media create so much misinformation. The problem is most people believe it because they do not have the time to research if it is really true or if the information is misapplied by the press. I feel sorry for these kind of people that have formed opinions based on misconceptions and lies.

I used to think fox was bad, they are nothing compared to the other media sites as of late. It makes me wonder just how much fake news was happening over the years from the regular media while I was focusing on Fox.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
First off,
The grabien.com news is just a news gathering site of topical stories, it allows people to upload their stories, and doesn't seemingly have any fish...ahem, to fry about anything. The Koi fish episode was started by White House news reporters using their phones for captures and uploading to their tweets.
I looked at the video on CNN news and it's not blocking either Trump or Abe, and it's obvious that both empty their boxes into the water, actually I think Abe does it a couple of times, but it's all in full view.
So it is the mobile phone footage that does do any blocking by the nature of the stupid thing, that would be the one shown by Alex Jones, and a plethora of other YT channels did the same, with the 'CNN did it' meme, that is deliberate mud slinging, and by the looks of things here, there's no bother in making it stick.

So it is the White House no matter who they were, reporters messing about that you should blame here, and the like of Alex making a meal of it, something we have all come to expect of him of late, regretfully.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I was just saying ALL of us...including TRUMP...is using all available media...can't really be helped....to get messages out there. He uses TWITTER and all the others broadcast his daily comings and goings. Calls them "FAKE" and uses thesame ones to tell us that.

MY point, can't be helped or changed. The daily news he makes...or doesnt...is broadcast around the world, and all are the very ones he calls 'FAKE".

And all that "FAKE" news outleting? Makes you wonder....because even he uses it all to get all his messages out. So what is or isnt real? How do we, HE, they and them really know? We dont.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
GUYS!? The SAME media he calls FAKE....are the ones he then uses to get his messages out!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
These manufactured fake outrage stories are not making the ROUNDS in ANY hardcore liberal circles that matter.

NICE TRY conservatives.

And for the umpteenth time I hover my cursor over your italicised,your bold faced type, your ALL CAPS, and your underlined words expecting a link to something that would add some substance to your post and yet again I am foiled.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join