It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Creates 2 Fake Trump Scandals First Day of Asia Trip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It’s a good thing CNN is not a twitter troll, and more of an established fixture of propaganda, or there would be more fear and loathing from consumers.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

And where did YOU get this info from? The same "media" machines...

This is the problem we have...

Did you watch the video or read the transcript in the link?
I’m not the one spinning obviously false narratives. That’s the msm, I’m just bringing the info that exposes the lie here to ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Way to circulate these stories and give them more clicks.

I’m sorry, but what?

The msm creates misleading stories( lies really but I’m being nice), I link to a site debunking those stories, and you interpret that as me spreading the original lies?

I guess I should have just ignored it so you libtards could keep your hollow heads in the sand right?

Please explain your logic here and let me know what you think I should have done.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If it wasn't for your thread, I would never have even seen those stories. So nice try, mate. Even if I had, I surely would not have thought they were thread worthy. Even if I believed them as true.

I would have left them alone because taking every little opportunity to bash the opposite partisan side is getting old on ATS. Especially with low hanging fruit articles like these two. I can easily find two idiotic articles from the right wing media lying about hillary, Obama, or some other liberal, but I find it to be a waste of time to do so since it isn't important in any way, shape, or form to single these articles out and give them clicks.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If it wasn't for your thread, I would never have even seen those stories. So nice try, mate. Even if I had, I surely would not have thought they were thread worthy. Even if I believed them as true.

Well this site isn’t just for YOU krazy, believe it or not I may have posted it here for the benefit of others and to expose the lies of the msm.

Should I be private messaging you before creating threads to make sure your ok with hearing the content?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know WHY you posted it. For easy stars and flags. I just find it to be petty and not conducive to improving discussions here. If you disagree, fine. I don't care. I just think it is sad reflection of ATS that posters like you think that making fun of these articles is an important political discussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Way to circulate these stories and give them more clicks.

The story the OP is circulating is about proven fake news. Why is it bad to give that story more attention?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

On ATS. It's never a bad thing to seek out easy stars and flags these days. What do you mean? Or did you think that showing that the media gets things wrong from time-to-time and even jumps to ridiculous conclusions is somehow new and exciting news? Where are the right wing sources that do this too? Surely you don't believe it is just the left wing that lies about Trump do you?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ok everyone krazy doesn’t think this is news worthy, time to close up shop, last one out lock the door and turn off the lights.

Remember before you post to clear it with krazy to make sure it’s worthy of his/her attention.

I like how your still here with your argument of “ you shouldn’t have made me read that”.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Are you really defending the media or do you just like that the left controls the narrative and will let it slide?

MSM newspaper, Hollywood, comic books, shows social media all pushing a progressive agenda expanding the echo chamber

The left has become the evangelical right, the roles have shifted.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh the thread is here already. I'm going to talk about it and let my opinions be known. If you think you can shoo me out of the thread by sarcastically dismissing my opinion you are thinking wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Lol. Sure. Whatever you say guy. Two anecdotal and silly articles define the ENTIRELY of MSM reporting. And you accuse the left of being evangelical...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

Lol. Sure. Whatever you say guy. Two anecdotal and silly articles define the ENTIRELY of MSM reporting. And you accuse the left of being evangelical...

Its CNN. It does represent the entirety of the MSM. Everything you think you know comes from liars.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Oh the thread is here already. I'm going to talk about it and let my opinions be known. If you think you can shoo me out of the thread by sarcastically dismissing my opinion you are thinking wrong.

Your opinion so far has been that this tread should not have been created. Not that it’s false information or against t&c, but just that you didn’t want to see it.

As if this whole site operates just for you, if you don’t like it deal with it, this is not your safe space from opposing views.

Next time you think your opinion has value do me a favor, write you opinion on a piece of paper, light that piece of paper on fire, and bring me the ashes. Those ashes are worth more to me than your opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Clearly they wanted to hide the fact that the fish like president Trump.

Meanwhile the Clintons are....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am dealing with it. I'm discussing my opinion on the thread within it. That is my process for dealing with it. Am I not allowed to do that or something? I don't recall breaking any T&C's saying what I've said.

Next time you think your opinion has value do me a favor, write you opinion on a piece of paper, light that piece of paper on fire, and bring me the ashes. Those ashes are worth more to me than your opinion.

Nah. That sounds dumb. Next time you post a easy S&F reaching thread I'll come in and say the same things I've said already. It cannot be repeated enough that threads like this are tearing down ATS' credibility.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I like how your still here with your argument of “ you shouldn’t have made me read that”.

Here mate, you forgot this gif.

Exposing the media machine's lies is good work!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That's odd. I don't get any of my news from CNN. So clearly you must be wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

That's odd. I don't get any of my news from CNN. So clearly you must be wrong.

Sigh.. liberals ..

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So you're in the denial phase the next phase is acceptance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join