It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

They do, I'm sure

Nothing personal, PO. I may hate your politics, but I have nothing against you.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

A Clinton/Podesta indictment is a few years away. It will happen. Everything Trump said would happen has. We are out of the TPP, Paris Accord, Wall is being built(prototype stage) and GDP is over 3%. He said she belongs in jail and it will happen. Some more of the O holdovers still need to be removed and that is why it is taking so long for the POTUS appointments. Longer they keep it going the longer those who do not like him have access to things they would not when gone.

Tick Tock..the clock it ticking and in the end Mr Orange as many of you call him will still be there smiling. I remember SO many of you in this thread stating...

1. Ha! He will never win a primary
2. Ha! He will never get to the magic number
3. Ha! They are going to steal the nomination
4. Ha! He is part of the establishment
5. Ha! He is going to be impeached.

And all that time the DNC and RNC were working together along with a sitting POTUS to stop him and they could not.

Never before in my life have I seen anything like what is happening. Our country internally is at war with itself through a media campaign. Global control was ripped away the day he was elected and I simply some days hope this man will not be killed in office because he is in the way of the Global Agenda.

Hillary will see a day on court...guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Agreed matafuchs! Just like the election narrative of "Hillary will win 98%, she is 40% ahead in polls! Now sit back and keep watching American idol and meet the cardassians on TV and nod your head yes." They are now trying to push the "Trump is a total failure and will not finish his Presidency/be re-elected" narrative and it isn't working. The American people have pulled the curtain wide open, and they see exactly what is going on.

Failed networks like CNN, who have been exposed as partisan hacks/fake news had to jump on the "Trump treason #resist" train in order to stay relevant. Without the disgruntled millenials (who consequently never learned how to deal with losing, thanks to 9th place trophies and everyone-plays sports teams), they would be defunct.

As much as I love Fox News, traditional MSM is simply a thing of the past. Alternative media outlets and people driven news is the future. The success of communities like ATS has demonstrated that, if nothing else. Infowars, Breitbart and the like are part of that future "news: by the people, for the people" as opposed to a corporate driven model where one entity owns or influences virtually every MSM news outlet.

I also agree with your other point, the establishment working with a sitting President was absolutely unprecendented. On the brightside, it has opened the door for President Trump to campaign for those officials he feels will support and advance our agenda.

The left may not understand, but our agenda is the only chance this country has. Regardless of all the pet issues they like to bring into the mix in order to muddy the waters, this country cannot sustain a liberal agenda. As we've seen, our debt is beyond anything of reason and economic collapse is a real possibility as a result.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Isn't CGI a great thing? Cuz...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hilarious CGI edit, but that's all it is (and all it ever will be). I am 100% certain of that fact. If there was any evidence to the contrary, the desperate leftists would've pounced right on it. Look at the ways they're lashing out in hysterics (see 11/8 scream at the sky, as one of many examples). Don't you think they'd have taken him down already if they could?

Even Dem. leaders (Pelosi, Feinstein, etc) are ready to cut the childish crap and work on a compromise with the Trump government - the only thing stopping them from being reasonable (ie: not driven by emotion/hysterics) is their extremely rabid base.

Although, they'd be smart to forget the alt-left/progressives and move on. They need a message that appeals to ALL Americans, not just extreme pet issues, alt-leftists and progressives (same difference, really). Then again, look at all of their primary challengers in 2018. It seems the left is turning their backs on their leaders regardless of what they do.

My question is, how extreme left does a candidate have to be in order to pass the alt-left's purity control standards?

BTW lefties, I was a card carrying Democrat for many years. It is your insane identity politics and instance on pursuing pet (read: unimportant) issues at the cost of votes that caused me to #DemExit.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Hilarious CGI edit, but that's all it is (and all it ever will be).

Yeah...I figure. I just thought it was funny.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I did too

I also watched another where someone had used a green screen or something to replace Trump's face on a myriad of random movies and scenes. Some weren't too "aesthetically pleasing" but they were still hilarious

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump is losing his mind...

"There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton," Trump alleged, "and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!"

Meanwhile, Trump's White House lawyer Ty Cobb said that the president's Sunday morning tweets had nothing to do with the Russia investigation.

"His tweets today are not, as some have asked, a reaction to anything involving the Special Counsel with whom the White House continues to cooperate," Cobb told NBC News' Kelly O'Donnell.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Steele was spying on the Russians, not working with them. That is entirely legal. While I agree that he might have been given misinformation, it is going entirely too far to say that espionage against Russia is collusion. It is quite nearly the opposite. Steele thought that the information he was getting was something that Russia didn't want to get out.

Meanwhile, it is alleged that Trump and his team worked with Russia to help sway the election. We know for a fact that Trump Jr. was willing to obtain intelligence against Hillary Clinton from Russian agents who were working with the government and wanted Hillary to lose the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Laughing? I must have missed that. Link?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Steele was spying on the Russians, not working with them. That is entirely legal. While I agree that he might have been given misinformation, it is going entirely too far to say that espionage against Russia is collusion. It is quite nearly the opposite. Steele thought that the information he was getting was something that Russia didn't want to get out.

Meanwhile, it is alleged that Trump and his team worked with Russia to help sway the election. We know for a fact that Trump Jr. was willing to obtain intelligence against Hillary Clinton from Russian agents who were working with the government and wanted Hillary to lose the election.

No that is not what happened.

Steele wasnt spying on Russia. He was getting information from russian agents and possibly paying the to get dirt on Trump.

How do you know what russia wanted to get out? If that defense works fro steele, it works for everyone connected to Trump.

"Sure I was paying russian agents to get dirt on Hillary, but I thought this actually against what russia really wanted. I was just spying on Russia"

Ridiculous.

Either using russian state officials to dig up dirt on your opponents is wrong, or its not.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If the Russians wanted to sow discord and poison the political climate in the US I would say they succeeded spectacularly.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
If the Russians wanted to sow discord and poison the political climate in the US I would say they succeeded spectacularly.

Yep.

Ironically, those that paid to get dirt on their opponents from Russians gave them the most clear and effective way to actually mess with the American system.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Your weak fantasy doesn't make any sense at all.

But we've certainly come a long way with those goal posts haven't we.... Now you're admitting Russia engaged in a campaign to sow division and attack our democracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Your weak fantasy doesn't make any sense at all.

But we've certainly come a long way with those goal posts haven't we.... Now you're admitting Russia engaged in a campaign to sow division and attack our democracy.

Show me where I said otherwise.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

How is he losing his mind? He said it didn't connect to the Russia investigate. The Clinton's and many at the DNC have tons of guilt in relation to a myriad of issues. It is likely the DOJ will conduct some kind of investigation. This sounds like a veiled call to Sessions or even an ambitious state prosecutor.

IMHO, no one has any guilt when it comes to Russia because intelligence agencies routinely spread propaganda and influence. This is a bunch of mass-hysteria reminiscent of McCarthyism and a distraction from the real corruption being exposed on a daily basis (most are Dems, a few Reps).

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So explain this fantasy plot of yours... Here's what I've put together so far...

Putin hated Hillary for interfering with the Russian election, so he worked with her to get dirt on Trump who he favored to win, and employed his trolls to minimize the dirt found on Trump, amp up their hatred of Hillary, so as to help Trump get elected... as part of the master collusion between Russia and Hillary to lose an election, so that a year later they could bring scandal on Trump and accusations against Russia for collusion?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

How is he losing his mind? He said it didn't connect to the Russia investigate.

"Whatever the FBI says, I didn't do it! FBI and Hillary are colluding! Russia and Hillary are colluding! They're all colluding! Media is colluding! Go get Hillary! Do something!!!"

And Trump's lawyer jumps in, "Jesus balls, man, get a hold of yourself... 'My client is not referring to the investigation... He is cooperating completely'", and to Trump, "now shut the f*ck up, you idiot."

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's going to be charges against Manafort back in 2013 when he was working with Democrats lobbying in Ukraine. My guess is some sort of finance violation. But they will leave the Democrats alone although Manafort was working with Podesta Co and Leon Panetta and Democrats in the Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You frame it as though its some Hollywood existential battle between the forces of good and evil. Unfortunately, the world doesn't work that way and things are never so clear cut.

Intelligence activities including sowing discord, spreading propaganda and influencing the civil population (therefore the government) of the nations they engage in these activities against. You should use Wikipedia or Google search, research activities of intelligence agancies and entities (including many of the real-life past operations that are public knowledge, via FOIA or leaks).

This is common, it is not out of the ordinary. Democracy was never attacked by anyone. People still voted the way they wanted to vote. If those votes were impacted by truthful information, then so be it. The social issues and divisions existed well before any ad campaign allegedly started, look at the events in the months leading up to the ad campaigns. Those issues were already brought to the surface, after years of festering under the surface of civility.

Truth be told, even if all of the accusations are true, the real problem is that that previous administration (I loved the Obama admin, past tense, I am a left-defector) misused the FBI to collect political surveillance on a United States Citizen. I'd also like to point out, you have freedom of association in this country. As a U.S. Citizen, Trump (and everyone else) has the right to associate with a foreign citizen or entity and is breaking no laws whatsoever by doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join